This Is How I Love To Be Fucked Guys

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
If you are a black, young and long stayer,fuck repeater and heavy cummer and your cock is not less than 10" and preferably thick, then I would love you to fuck me like this..........I can offer you accommodation,drinks and whatever to make your stay with me so pleasant and pleasurable as long as you keep fucking me every night while my cuckold husband watches and take photos of us and videos.
I live in San Jose,CA but I can also travel for the right guy if his cock is 10" and above and he knows how to use it on me.
I only fuck bareback and need all your cum inside my pussy so please make sure you do check your sexual health before we meet as I do check my self at least once a month to make sure that everything is OK.

Nice vid, but I'd be a bit suspicious of this tape because no black man is going to only last 4 minutes on a white woman, and then pull out and ejaculate on her belly.

Duration: 4 min. 19 sec.
External Ejaculation

If you are a black, young and long stayer,fuck repeater and heavy cummer and your cock is not less than 10" and preferably thick, then I would love you to fuck me like this..........I can offer you accommodation,drinks and whatever to make your stay with me so pleasant and pleasurable as long as you keep fucking me every night while my cuckold husband watches and take photos of us and videos.
I live in San Jose,CA but I can also travel for the right guy if his cock is 10" and above and he knows how to use it on me.
I only fuck bareback and need all your cum inside my pussy so please make sure you do check your sexual health before we meet as I do check my self at least once a month to make sure that everything is OK.

Hot stuff!

Nice vid, but I'd be a bit suspicious of this tape because no black man is going to only last 4 minutes on a white woman, and then pull out and ejaculate on her belly.

Duration: 4 min. 19 sec.
External Ejaculation
Probably it is a long video and that is only a short clip of it

Back