This is an eye opening forum

I'm just new to this forum and I have to say its an eye opener. I get off thinking about my wife with other men and think I'd like to try it but some of this stuff is off the chart. I had no idea it was this big a deal. I actually hadn't considered my wife and a black man but its a pretty hot idea. Wonder what she'd think. Is a cuckold the same as just a guy who'd like to have a threesome with his wife and another guy?

Not exactly, but sort of! :D

The definition of cuckold is simply: a man whose wife engages in sex with other men.
This could be with or without his knowledge. Simple enough until people start applying little nuances to it.

Many couples enjoy having threesomes and moresomes with memebers of various sexes and are usually considered "Swingers".

If they restrict their threesome/moresome activities to only the wife having other partners, they then may be considered a "Hot Wife" couple wherein the husband enjoys sharing his wife sexually with other men, often having threesomes, but maintaining an equal standing with his wife or he may be dominant to her.

Today's generally accepted meaning of cuckolding is that where the wife is the sexually dominant half of the marriage and enjoys sex with others beside her husband, often with his knowing and condoning it. She may allow him to participate in a threesome, but more often, she will simply enjoy sex with her lover by themselves.

Some cuckolds are permitted to watch, masturbate and even take photos or videos.

Many cuckold couples are also in Female Dominant relationships.

The term has also been altered in many circles to include unmarried couples as well, although this is technically incorrect.

So as you can see, cuckolding can mean various thing to different people.
Don't worry yourself too much about the terms, You'll figure it out as you go along.
Just find out where you and your wife fit comfortably and enjoy! :)

;)Well I definitely don't fit the definition of a cuckold right now but who knows. I don't think I'd be comfortable with just watching my wife do another guy but a threesome might be a different story. We had an experience a couple of years ago with another couple and since then I've been interested in more. I think my wife would need more convincing. She does find black men attractive though. Maybe I'll get her to look at this site.

Being a cuckold is practically how you want to see it, but know that however way you choose to see it might differ from how your wife might want to see it. But know that if you do decide to want the wife to share, it means the same thing of you being a cuckold.

CuckoldCurious ... I believe if you stick with MMF's, both you and your wife will be more comfortable, enjoy the experience more, and your marriage less likely to be threatened by some dude who'll have little respect for your marriage and only wish to prove his Alpha status. So much of this cuckold talk seems to be aimed more at humiliating the husbands than really getting into the sex, and that usually only adds stress to an otherwise good marriage.
My wife & I have been together over 19 years now, and we've found that 3-somes are the easiest to arrange and manage. If you aren't sure how to go about meeting some interesting guys, find yourselves some local adult lifestyle clubs (need a link I have one) and attend their hospitality night. Let her meet some guys at the bar, and invite 'em home with you. ;)

;)Well I definitely don't fit the definition of a cuckold right now but who knows. I don't think I'd be comfortable with just watching my wife do another guy but a threesome might be a different story. We had an experience a couple of years ago with another couple and since then I've been interested in more. I think my wife would need more convincing. She does find black men attractive though. Maybe I'll get her to look at this site.

I think letting her see this site is a good idea.

Back