This idea of not being there?

My girlfriend wants me to be present if it happens. (Which it may soon) and i would want to be. But i also would like her to try it without me there. Maybe have him take pictures of her during their interactions and send them to me or maybe she could come home and just explain to me in detail about her encounter.

Yea. Ok. I still don't get it.

Isn't the fun in watching the BBC take what it wants?

Seems like if you don't get to watch your just getting played by some whore or sugar baby

I hear that some of the hot wives are fucking the black men without the hubby or bf present ?

Fuck that. Lol. I'm into extreme but I have to be in the room. And my girl wants it that way.

Thoughts ?
I think mostly the first time wives don't want their husband present, they're too nervous

Keep it real and creative to YOUR comfort level. My first role was videographer at first. We started with me always present...moved on to occasionally there...then to her playing alone as long as we knew the man well. Then she set the cam and played while I was elsewhere. Ultimately she found a handsome bbc guy, met him on her own (yes with safety as the key), filmed the play for me and has enjoyed their meets her way. She does enjoy her play more by herself but brings home the evening and fills in all the details for me. As far as being a passive sub-cucky... nope, not our deal at all but a lil pie every now and then just works for us. Enjoy it your way and let it happen naturally. Enjoy!!

We have been in this lifestyle for quite a while now (13 years or so) so there are times at this point of our playing that I do leave the room for a little while and just let my wife and her date enjoy each other without me around, even if I just go into another room, go get a *******, go upstairs, etc.

Watching her is definitely a huge turn on for me, but hearing and not seeing is also hot. I also recently left a hotel room while she was playing to "go to the car for something".. which allowed them a few minutes of fucking and I wasn't even in the building.

Back in February one of my best friends, white and someone my wife has fucked numerous times, fucked my wife while I was at work. They sent me pictures and I must say it was extremely hot. They also then planned to be fucking when I cam home to catch them in the act... and then join in.

But as always.. what works for us might not work for all. Different strokes for different folks they say.. right?

Just have fun, be safe, and take pictures. :D

As the white cuck hubby watching is tough kissing, fondling, and seeing her on her knees for a black cock makes you feel useless or not needed.

re: The Idea Of Not Being There
The wife and I prefer 3-somes as an alternative to our otherwise normal sex life, because we like sharing the experience, whether its an mmf or ffm, with each other. Our whole idea is to intensify oue own sexual experience, in general, for one or the other, or both. So, for either of us to go out on dates, or spend alone time with someone else, just wouldn't work for us. It could encourage one of the many undesirable emotions, particularly the concern that an emotional attachment could develop. When we were swinging, earlier in our marriage, there were a few of the guys who wanted one-on-one privacy with her; one was even bold (stupid, I thought) enough to send her flowers to her workplace. Obviously he got the wrong message from the relationship and we cut him loose.
"Alone time" gives added opportunities for undesirable things to happen; if your marriage is stable, I would not recommend it, as not everyone has the same "good intentions".
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

while I do enjoy being part of the action I also find it a turn on when she is alone with some one but we have only done that a few times (so far) and we had been seeing the guy for quite some time so there was trust level. We are at the moment wanting to explore her having a "boy friend" type relationship that we hope will leed to an overnite stay with out me being there. As others have said its not for everybody

I understand we're all different and there's many levels and types of cuckolding. I like to watch take pics or vids and participate - whether it's kissing touching holding her or talking to her or helping her worship him I like to be a part of the action even if he's a dominant black man and tells me to sit down and be quiet and watch

We enjoy watching each other and normally wouldn't want have her meet or left with a stranger (at the very least due to safety), but we've had our moments with guys/girls where one of us has left the room to come back and find everyone fucking already, which is really hot, or in the throes of a huge orgasm. It has always been sexy to "catch" her like that from my perspective, and I think she likes it too.

I remember a night where my wife went outside to catch a smoke with the husband of the wife I was fucking in our bed, and we thought that was super hot because he and my wife were right outside our window and could hear us (ah hem, know who you are ) ;)

And just a couple weeks ago, I stepped out for a couple minutes, and came back to find Bigblackbull76 had just shot a huge load in my wife.... very hot.

I don't think we'd enjoy her meeting another guy without my being present though, although you never know if it were the right guy, like a close friend and they had been texting and were waiting for me to come over and join :unsure: .....that might be fun! :happy: ....but it's not really on our to-do list.

We have been in this lifestyle for quite a while now (13 years or so) so there are times at this point of our playing that I do leave the room for a little while and just let my wife and her date enjoy each other without me around, even if I just go into another room, go get a *******, go upstairs, etc.

Watching her is definitely a huge turn on for me, but hearing and not seeing is also hot. I also recently left a hotel room while she was playing to "go to the car for something".. which allowed them a few minutes of fucking and I wasn't even in the building.

Back in February one of my best friends, white and someone my wife has fucked numerous times, fucked my wife while I was at work. They sent me pictures and I must say it was extremely hot. They also then planned to be fucking when I cam home to catch them in the act... and then join in.

But as always.. what works for us might not work for all. Different strokes for different folks they say.. right?

Just have fun, be safe, and take pictures. :D

This is pretty much word for word what our thing is. We've been doing this for years and we've done all the scenarios multiple times. I can sit and watch Jen do her thing any night of the week, but sometimes it's just fun...and HOT...to be surprised. Sometimes it's fun for her to do something on her own without me knowing and play the cheating game. Or me listening from another room or getting sent surprise pictures at work. We won't do it just one way anymore. The variety makes it fun.

And pics NEVER get old!

I remember a night where my wife went outside to catch a smoke with the husband of the wife I was fucking in our bed, and we thought that was super hot because he and my wife were right outside our window and could hear us (ah hem, know who you are )

Hmmmmmm.... I think I know who they are. LOL ;)

Back