This idea of not being there?

We have be come friends with two Black guys..one moved to Texas, though :(.. The other guy has been a regular visitor to our home when he desires some more of what I have to offer and this has led to hubby allowing us plenty of alone time..he is still in the house and says the noises are erotic enough for him and he has plenty of video of us already...I'd imagine if we wanted to go out together it would be fine...

my husband is there all the time we only play together we have been the lifestyle for over 17 years we enjoy watching each other have fun and that the way it will be as long as we are together

To each their own. For us, it is a rule that I am present and although I will step out of the room sometimes, we both really get off on my being there watching them and not able to do anything unless my wife or her bull allows.

WE ARE NEW AT THIS PLAYTIME AND HUBBY IS ALWAYS PRESENT. PART OF THE EXCITMENT FOR BOTH HIM AND MYSELF IS HIS WATCHING!!!! THAT WAS OUR DEAL AND I AM ENJOYING IT THIS WAY. IF HUBBY WANTS CHANGE THE WAY WE MEET PLAYMATES THEN IT IS UP TO HIM. I WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS.

I personally love my Husband being present (and he enjoys it that way too). It's so much more intense that way, holding hands, kissing me, encouraging etc. If your Hubby isn't present, I personally think, what's the point??

It's all a matter of preference, most of the white women I have been with enjoyed cuckolding their men by sending them pictures of them in "compromising positions " the husbands loved the thought of their wives getting naughty when they are not around and showing them

Sometimes, I am there. She has one lover she sees regularly alone. It allows to be more relaxed and it becomes more than just sex. She enjoys this more than just having sex in front of me. This turns into a mind game even when I am bus. I always wonder what is happening. I finally get to learn as I clean her thoroughly fucked pussy.

This is where hotwives and swingers are different than cuck-couples. There's a power exchange in cuck-couples. My wife often lets me watch, but she certainly dates by herself too.

I usually play and my husband is not there. He is welcome to be there anytime he wants, but often just does not work out that way with out work schedule and *******.

while I do enjoy being part of the action I also find it a turn on when she is alone with some one but we have only done that a few times (so far) and we had been seeing the guy for quite some time so there was trust level. We are at the moment wanting to explore her having a "boy friend" type relationship that we hope will leed to an overnite stay with out me being there. As others have said its not for everybody
My fiance has stayed overnight with a coworker twice and I LOVED laying in bed alone and having my imagination run wild. Even the thought of her sleeping in his arms turned turned me on as much as them having sex!
We are also looking for a boyfriend for her and naturally that will come with plenty of alone time for them, and I can't wait! Good luck with yours

I hear that some of the hot wives are fucking the black men without the hubby or bf present ?

Fuck that. Lol. I'm into extreme but I have to be in the room. And my girl wants it that way.

Thoughts ?

It happened only one time. It was during 2012 when my wife's ex black boyfriend was visiting us. We used to call him to come at home on weekends. But once my wife told me that she was going to call him before the friday.
When I arrived at home they were fucking in missionary. My wife's has already finished and then he was trying to cum.
I asked them if I might assist them and he asked me to put one of my fingers inside his ass. I did it and I massaged his prostate area.

I hear that some of the hot wives are fucking the black men without the hubby or bf present ?

Fuck that. Lol. I'm into extreme but I have to be in the room. And my girl wants it that way.

Thoughts ?
sometimes it's far sexier and maddening to NOT be there when you KNOW what's going on at home. to hear it on the phone, or perhaps hear about it afterwards from both of them later can be quite erotic as well..because YOU aren't there to control it.

This is pretty much word for word what our thing is. We've been doing this for years and we've done all the scenarios multiple times. I can sit and watch Jen do her thing any night of the week, but sometimes it's just fun...and HOT...to be surprised. Sometimes it's fun for her to do something on her own without me knowing and play the cheating game. Or me listening from another room or getting sent surprise pictures at work. We won't do it just one way anymore. The variety makes it fun.

And pics NEVER get old!
Unsaid, but understood, can be hot.

An ex-girlfriend carried on a sex thing with a black co-worker of hers. I told her about my IR fantasies of white women fucking black men. She told me about him flirting with her. After a bit of time and more talk I told her, if the chance happens, do it. The chance did happen in her apartment. I wasn't there, we had separate places at the time. I found out the next day when she called me and told me, all worried, that they fucked and was I ok with that. I was ok with it, hell I brought her a dozen roses when I saw her next and said keep it going if you want. She did. He began to spend a night every week at her place. I never had such intense orgasms masturbating to the thoughts of my gf with this black guy. When we were together and fucking I'd tell her "I love you so much I'm giving you to a black man". Explosive sex for both of us. Sorry of this comes off as racist

An ex-girlfriend carried on a sex thing with a black co-worker of hers. I told her about my IR fantasies of white women fucking black men. She told me about him flirting with her. After a bit of time and more talk I told her, if the chance happens, do it. The chance did happen in her apartment. I wasn't there, we had separate places at the time. I found out the next day when she called me and told me, all worried, that they fucked and was I ok with that. I was ok with it, hell I brought her a dozen roses when I saw her next and said keep it going if you want. She did. He began to spend a night every week at her place. I never had such intense orgasms masturbating to the thoughts of my gf with this black guy. When we were together and fucking I'd tell her "I love you so much I'm giving you to a black man". Explosive sex for both of us. Sorry of this comes off as racist
Comes off as being awesome to her :)

Keep it real and creative to YOUR comfort level. My first role was videographer at first. We started with me always present...moved on to occasionally there...then to her playing alone as long as we knew the man well. Then she set the cam and played while I was elsewhere. Ultimately she found a handsome bbc guy, met him on her own (yes with safety as the key), filmed the play for me and has enjoyed their meets her way. She does enjoy her play more by herself but brings home the evening and fills in all the details for me. As far as being a passive sub-cucky... nope, not our deal at all but a lil pie every now and then just works for us. Enjoy it your way and let it happen naturally. Enjoy!!

Really appreciate the insight as to how it evolved for you.

For us we enjoy both but once I'm confortable with my boy toy there's a huge turn on for the hubby to set at home thinking of how well I'm being f@#ked and when we send him pics and videos he loves it. For us it's was the idea of the Hotwife scenario where the wife was allowed to F@#k anyone she wanted as long as she came home an told hubby about it. For Wayne he loves sloppy seconds and reclaiming of me. Also he loves the stories

For us we enjoy both but once I'm confortable with my boy toy there's a huge turn on for the hubby to set at home thinking of how well I'm being f@#ked and when we send him pics and videos he loves it. For us it's was the idea of the Hotwife scenario where the wife was allowed to F@#k anyone she wanted as long as she came home an told hubby about it. For Wayne he loves sloppy seconds and reclaiming of me. Also he loves the stories
So true myself and Simon have the same setup, even to the point of a long weekend or two in the year without Simon, he also loves reclaiming me and for sloppy seconds, he's in his heaven!simply bliss for him

Back