THis guy can not be serious

D

Daphne&D

Aronyramos1
New Member, Male, from Uganda, Kampala
Hi hope you are doing fine. I'm a traveling Dom BBC from Uganda. I will charge u only $1,000 and an air ticket from Uganda to that side for a BBC fun filled week. Get back to me so i can arrange ma trips accordingly. Cheers

He is another scam artist. thinks he can get $1000 and a plane ticket from people...

Even if there is a small shortage of good guys here in Holland, I certainly wouldn't pay this ransom :)

That would be pretty good work if a person could get it. There are a lot of people around the world that have the mistaken idea that all Americans are filthy rich. But a thousand dollars and a plane ticket?

LOL..I have learned he is sending this kind of message to the 250 follows he has put in his profile.

Thing is, why would I pay for a Dom when all i have to do is go on a trip to say the UK and met up with a guy from there for free:blackgrimace:

See.... people say "lol" but not often do I laugh so hard I spill coffee everywhere.

Well... fuck it I'll start a bidding war. I'm from Nigeria and would anyone pay me $800?

See.... people say "lol" but not often do I laugh so hard I spill coffee everywhere.

Well... fuck it I'll start a bidding war. I'm from Nigeria and would anyone pay me $800?

LOL

Back