THis guy can not be serious

OK I will take offers of 900 Euro's, you have to pay for the limo to take me to the hotel, my air ticket from Holland to Holland and back again, my coffee breaks..Ohh OHh and pay for my hospital bill from laughing at all the replies from you guys :dance:

LOL..I have learned he is sending this kind of message to the 250 follows he has put in his profile.

Thing is, why would I pay for a Dom when all i have to do is go on a trip to say the UK and met up with a guy from there for free:blackgrimace:
Women generally choose who they will share themselves with. Any woman that seriously wants to have sex should be able to find a willing male. Doesn't make any difference if she is young, old, a centerfold or Godzilla's cranky sister. Males on the other hand if they lack social skills, don't bath regularly, or look like Godzilla can be left with the choice Rosy Palm and her five sisters or *******.

the sad thing is that there likely is a member whom he has contacted who is seriously considering his offer.
That's exactly what I was thinking! He's playing a numbers game: send out 250 and if he gets one or two who are interested he's successful! And you know, out there somewhere is a woman (or a man masquarading as a woman :mstickle:) who is thinking, 'Oooooo, I'mmma get LUCKY!!'

SMH :blackgrimace:

There's an old joke I've told once on here before, that's worth bringing up for this thread:

Two guys were having a discussion about women and sex, and the 1st guy asked the 2nd how it was that he managed to always get so much pussy.
The 2nd guy smiled and said, well, when I see an attractive woman that I would like to have sex with, I just walk up, introduce myself, and then ask her if she'd like to have sex with me.
The 1st guy gasps, then said, well don't you get your face slapped a lot?
And the 2nd guy smiled and said of course, but, I also get lot of pussy, too! gif_Yellowball-happy.gif

You certainly aren't desperate, but there are people desperate and dumb enough. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
You certainly aren't desperate, but there are people desperate and dumb enough. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Damn, I don't feel too bad now. All I ask for was white meat on a platter with all the cummins oh I meant to say all the trimmings.

Hi, i am a Dutch prince, and i have lost the rights of succesion to my brother "King Willem-Alexander", for an investment of €100.000,- i can regain my rightfull place on the throne. Can thy peasant send me my rightfull financial support, and sit on the iron throne.

Hi, i am a Dutch prince, and i have lost the rights of succesion to my brother "King Willem-Alexander", for an investment of €100.000,- i can regain my rightfull place on the throne. Can thy peasant send me my rightfull financial support, and sit on the iron throne.

I can give you 100.000 pieces of advice...will that do? :wub:

Ahh No need to do any of that..There's enough in the Royal household already

Back