This Breeding Cant be real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some couples have told me they want the wife to have a gang bang, have all these dudes cum in her, and it would be a thrill or a rush to get pregnant and not know or care who the daddy was.

I don't know if it is real but I can say that the number of white women & girls with black babies here in the UK is unbelievable! I can also say from the perspective of a white cuckold male that I would love to have a white partner who would breed with big black men. I think there are other white men on here who feel like me but already have a white wife or gf who is fucking black men and it's an easy step from that to being black bred. So I would say it's highly likely that some breeding is taking place.

so does the bbc help raise the baby

I don't know if it is real but I can say that the number of white women & girls with black babies here in the UK is unbelievable! I can also say from the perspective of a white cuckold male that I would love to have a white partner who would breed with big black men. I think there are other white men on here who feel like me but already have a white wife or gf who is fucking black men and it's an easy step from that to being black bred. So I would say it's highly likely that some breeding is taking place.[/quote

It seems to depend on the white couple in question or what the bull wants. It appears some white wives or women are gangbanged by multiple big black bulls and don't know which bull impregnated the white woman in which case they don't know the *******. Alternatively a bull may breed a white woman and want to participate in the baby's life. As a cuck I'd like the baby/baby to know the ******* and the ******* have a role in their future life.

lol to me that ******* is fucked up but hey different strokes for different folks

I can just imagine when that kid grows up asking why he hasnt got a black dad and getting a reply "You were born from a gangbang and we dont know who the real dad is..." lol

Lol! I get your point Jstar and that's why I'd prefer the white wife/gf to be bred by a black male who knows he will be a *******. The welfare of the baby must take priority regardless of the desires of the adults concerned. I'm a white cuckold who wants a black breeding partner but I want the ******* to be deeply involved in the life of any baby or baby that they sire, as I and their mom would be.
I would never want my fetish to take priority over the life of a baby or baby! But I would love the opportunity to help a white girl raise a black baby/baby and live the cuckold lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back