Thinking with my black dick and about my black dick

Think with your dick?

• Think about your dick?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Think with your dick?

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Some one spoke of thinking with my black dick and always thinking about my dick. I tell you that I do and you know what it it gets me in good with girls especially white girls. It don't mess with my daily life I got a good life going and nice white woman and a decent job.

So hears to thinking with your big black dick, I know my girl is all the time.
zz 100110.png

And you got to understand how thinking with the black dick has changed how couples are today. By thinking about the black dick has persued white girls to no end and today it's hard to believe how many white girls are into black dick. To be thinking with and about there black dick was that then great for white girls to discover and worship black dick like we know it today.

Some one spoke of thinking with my black dick and always thinking about my dick. I tell you that I do and you know what it it gets me in good with girls especially white girls. It don't mess with my daily life I got a good life going and nice white woman and a decent job.

View attachment 661428

wowowowow:blackheart::blackheart::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

View attachment 661428
Damn that's a hotttt picture of that huge black cock up against that white ass. Hell yes I wish that were my wife

View attachment 661428
That is the size of dick my wife need foor a good orgasm. At this moment whe use a big dildo but whe both know that's nothing compared withe a real dick.

View attachment 661428

How the fuck would a cock that big not destroy her pussy?

One thing when I get naked with my girl I like to think about her white lipss wrapped around my black dick Shes good at getting my dick tunned up for some pink whit pussy thinking. That what Im thinking about with my black dick while shes sucking me hard.

zz 7004.png

Back