Thinking about getting some work done....

I prefer real, though I have seem some lifts that look quite natural. I think you'll be good to go regardless what you ultimately decide :)

They look just yummy as they are. :)
If you got any sort of implants they would not only feel weird to your lovers, but they would have to be careful handling them as well. Kind of takes some of the spontaneity out of playing with them. :(

They look just yummy as they are. :)
If you got any sort of implants they would not only feel weird to your lovers, but they would have to be careful handling them as well. Kind of takes some of the spontaneity out of playing with them. :(
Thanks hun :)
I don't think they pop from being grabbed though :)

Thinking about having my boobs lifted, what do you guys think? Prefer real or like them lifted?
Your body was ment to be the way it is , natural is the best so leave ' well enough' alone... Most men love natural and who wants to be with a fake blow up doll , Stay the way God ment for you to be.....

I have always preferred natural but they are your breasts do what pleases you. If you are DD you might want to have your breasts reduced a bit when they are lifted. The lift will last longer and it is less weight out front.

Thinking about having my boobs lifted, what do you guys think? Prefer real or like them lifted?
If you are thinking about it, talk with someone who has had it done and check out the job they had were thoroughly. Find out who did it and then check them out. There are some great plastic surgeons out there who do great work and there are some that aren't as good.
They look good now.

Thanks hun :)
I don't think they pop from being grabbed though :)

You're welcome.
Rough treatment can tear them from the tissue inside causing scar tissue to form.
A friend had this happen and it resulted in one of her breasts becoming misshapen. :(

Your body was ment to be the way it is , natural is the best so leave ' well enough' alone... Most men love natural and who wants to be with a fake blow up doll , Stay the way God ment for you to be.....

That's so sweet of you :)
I'm surprised, I guess I expected you guys to be more of a Pro Big Boobs crowd :)

I have always preferred natural but they are your breasts do what pleases you. If you are DD you might want to have your breasts reduced a bit when they are lifted. The lift will last longer and it is less weight out front.

Thanks for the advice :)

If you are thinking about it, talk with someone who has had it done and check out the job they had were thoroughly. Find out who did it and then check them out. There are some great plastic surgeons out there who do great work and there are some that aren't as good.
They look good now.

I thought about asking girls at the strip club if I could feel their boobies if they were fake to see what they feel like, maybe get some referrals to some surgeons ;)

I'm glad you like the way they look now :)

Back