Thinking about getting some work done....

Thinking about having my boobs lifted, what do you guys think? Prefer real or like them lifted?
keep em real because the do look very juicy the way they hang. if you want to get them lifted, then i wouldn't vote against them, since you're still super attractive luv.

I prefer smaller boobs myself; I'd steer away from boob jobs. Get yourself a treadmill, situp bar, and do some workouts for upper body strength. Lose a few pounds as you tone up around the middle, and the boobs will lift right up and look "hot". You know what they say, "no pain no gain". You see these guys with the 6-pak abs; those didn't just happen, the guys had to work out. If you wanna compete with the younger chicks, you gotta put some work into it after you have ******* and get older. I'm 39 and I have to work out and watch what I eat just to keep from getting a belly ... the wife says she won't let that happen. :)

pic_FakeMuscles.jpg

I prefer smaller boobs myself; I'd steer away from boob jobs. Get yourself a treadmill, situp bar, and do some workouts for upper body strength. Lose a few pounds as you tone up around the middle, and the boobs will lift right up and look "hot". You know what they say, "no pain no gain". You see these guys with the 6-pak abs; those didn't just happen, the guys had to work out. If you wanna compete with the younger chicks, you gotta put some work into it after you have ******* and get older. I'm 39 and I have to work out and watch what I eat just to keep from getting a belly ... the wife says she won't let that happen. :)

Thanks for the advice!

Those boobs r perfect, wouldn't change a thing...besides you don't know what complications may arise later by having them altered

Your boobs are just fine. Implants can enhance appearance but quite often they don't feel natural. In other words great to look at not so great to play with. You should find something else to spend your money on.

Back