Thinking about asking my girlfriend to fuck a black cock for me

I have been fantasizing about watching my girlfriend fuck a black cock for a long time. I want to see it, but am not sure how I will feel when it happens. She told me she had sex with a black guy once that she dated years ago, but even then she has never been into black guys. She has done some things at the club while she was ******* that makes me think she likes bkack cock and it just doesn't want to tell me. She is bi and we have shared girls before. And when she is *******, she always trys to play strip poker or play with another girl. I am pretty sure that she would be open to swinging a little after we get married.

I have been fantasizing about watching my girlfriend fuck a black cock for a long time. I want to see it, but am not sure how I will feel when it happens. She told me she had sex with a black guy once that she dated years ago, but even then she has never been into black guys. She has done some things at the club while she was ******* that makes me think she likes bkack cock and it just doesn't want to tell me. She is bi and we have shared girls before. And when she is *******, she always trys to play strip poker or play with another girl. I am pretty sure that she would be open to swinging a little after we get married.
I wish my wife was bi,i have told that she would look sex getting blacked.I would love to see if another woman could get her into bed.

Back