Thinking about asking my girlfriend to fuck a black cock for me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by midickinu, Nov 28, 2012.

1. midickinu

midickinu New Member

I have been fantasizing about watching my girlfriend fuck a black cock for a long time. I want to see it, but am not sure how I will feel when it happens. She told me she had sex with a black guy once that she dated years ago, but even then she has never been into black guys. She has done some things at the club while she was drunk that makes me think she likes bkack cock and it just doesn't want to tell me. She is bi and we have shared girls before. And when she is drunk, she always trys to play strip poker or play with another girl. I am pretty sure that she would be open to swinging a little after we get married.

2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I wish my wife was bi,i have told that she would look sex getting blacked.I would love to see if another woman could get her into bed.

3. gregy10+

gregy10+ Member

Let me beat that pussy

wanabecucked likes this.
  4. gregy10+

gregy10+ Member

Il get a couple of girls over play strip poker and fuck the shit out of everyone of them

5. justdouss

justdouss Active Member

Hell, just do it!! Get her drunk and invite a black friend over. Or a couple. Heehee If you don't like it, you better leave the room while your friend(s) fucks your gf like she's never been fucked before. Hell, you might like it. My hubby does!!

Candyman0100 and wanabecucked like this.
  6. midickinu

midickinu New Member

got pics of the girls? she is very picky about her girls.

7. gregy10+

gregy10+ Member

If u got pics of your girl, I'm also very picky