Things wives have said to their bulls

unhung

Male
Hey all...one of the biggest turn on's for me as a cuck is when my wife says something to her guy that would otherwise humiliate me. In front of me she would always be diplomatic about my size/ability. But as a thick 9" cock is pounding her wet pussy, she has said things to him like "Oh my god that feels so much better than my him" or "I can't believe how good this is". Its crushing and completely erotic at the same time. Or when he makes her admit how much better it feels. Do any bulls or wives have anything to share that was said between you two that would have crushed the hubby?

mmm soo good. I'm sick of hearing "you are perfect size" or "I wouldn't want any bigger". lol Hate that. I want to hear how good it is when its gooooodd

mmm soo good. I'm sick of hearing "you are perfect size" or "I wouldn't want any bigger". lol Hate that. I want to hear how good it is when its gooooodd
To tell the truth , I love being with my bull he makes me so hot and I love the smell and feel of his black body , I will do anything to please without hesitation and love telling hubby while enjoying sex

If it is wrong to Love a Bull that knows if it doesn`t have the kind of thing I want to have a Bull know as long as what I really get turned on is to say only the things that the complete truth is all I know it hurts the most is because that is the best when hurts him to here to his core, he needs to see I love that I like it when the its the best if you know that what ever else it will do is prove if it doesn't perfectly go to the core of where that is when it turns me on enough to me LOVE it when my little dick jack off Queen knows i can love a black man more when if i let my little dick worth less white bois think that I will protect he poor ego I will not

If it is wrong to Love a Bull that knows if it doesn`t have the kind of thing I want to have a Bull know as long as what I really get turned on is to say only the things that the complete truth is all I know it hurts the most is because that is the best when hurts him to here to his core, he needs to see I love that I like it when the its the best if you know that what ever else it will do is prove if it doesn't perfectly go to the core of where that is when it turns me on enough to me LOVE it when my little dick jack off Queen knows i can love a black man more when if i let my little dick worth less white bois think that I will protect he poor ego I will not

Littel dick Jack off Queen, that sums me also up ;)

When her man drops his load in her she spreads her legs farther to get him in deeper, she moves her hands down to his butt and pushes down now and she looks at me and says "Now this feels good, I'm watch him arch his back grunting, the wife is smiling, biting her lower lip and enjoying the feeling, they kiss passionately, she asks him, That feel good baby? then she thanks him for allowing her to carry a part of him, then they kiss some more and she looks at me and says god I love this black cock.

Back