Things wives have said to their bulls

wow those are sooo hot. i love it. another one "I didn't know that place existed" as she was talking about where he was hitting inside her

I love to tell him how much my lover can open me up and fill my space , the other thing he loves to here is when I am sucking my lovers cock I tell him how much I enjoy a huge thick cock and his cock makes me cum unlike your small prick , so watch how much cum oozes out.
Wow that's hot. Tell me about the biggest cumshot you have had from a big black cock.

Hey all...one of the biggest turn on's for me as a cuck is when my wife says something to her guy that would otherwise humiliate me. In front of me she would always be diplomatic about my size/ability. But as a thick 9" cock is pounding her wet pussy, she has said things to him like "Oh my god that feels so much better than my him" or "I can't believe how good this is". Its crushing and completely erotic at the same time. Or when he makes her admit how much better it feels. Do any bulls or wives have anything to share that was said between you two that would have crushed the hubby?

What resonnated with me the first time Pam was introduced to BBC by my friend, Edwin, was: "Oh! God! Oh! God! He's in me! He's in me! He's really in meeeeee! Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God, it feels so good! It feels so good! Oh! God, I've never ever been fucked like this! Harder! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee!" And for a guy like me, not even hearing her say as much as "damn" in our almost nine years of marriage was a real shock!

Back