Things that have surprised or shocked you

My biggest surprise was that my husband had eat all the semen for the first time. I even had to sit on his mouth and push it all. He was sorry when not a drop cum in my pussy. Since then, constantly he begging me to fuck other people. He constantly want to eat semen out of my pussy! :p
View attachment 1716846View attachment 1716847View attachment 1716848View attachment 1716850View attachment 1716851View attachment 1716853
You should be a very happy woman.

What surprised me the most? I am new to this. I have been toying with the idea of adding a man into the bedroom to put on a show for the husband. What surprises me is how difficult it is proving to be.
Many of the guys call me a slut or whore if i dont meet them fast enough.
Twice now talking to a guy and getting close to meeting up, they ask what my husband does. He fights on the side in those anything goes (almost) fights. When they found that out both times they no longer were interested in me. Instead one started alluding to the idea he wanted to fight husband to see if he was any good. Completely ruined a potential.
Finding quality seems to be difficult
I could go on and on... But i will leave it at that

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

What surprised me? Whew, that's a laundry list!

1. That I was able to receive him (he was quite big around)
2. That my husband was SO supportive of my newfound interest
3. The amount of semen
4. The stamina
5. How much the contrast excited me

Okay, I'll stop now! :rolleyes:

don't stop now! it's just getting good lol. You had me at "my newfound interest"...magic words of a white wife to her white hubby

Having to take my bipolar wife to the clinic b/c she stupidly broke our 1st rule. When she had unprotected sex with untested new guy. Eric had been trying to convince her to have a 3way with his friend for months..She was so horny she agreed even without the condom. She worried over it for week b4 she told me
View attachment 1930309

Hey Jake,.. As she continues to be with more black men, don't be surprised if she continues to break a lot more rules. Black men have the ability to talk us white women into doing anything for them and even more surprisingly is that we have absolutely no resistance to deny them..

The first time she played on her own and the second I was permitted to watch as long as I was quiet, respectful and didn't get stressed out or jealous. I was of course kept locked but she warned me that if I didn't behave I'd not be allowed to watch again. She had told me she loses inhibitions with her bull and she orgasmed over and over.

The first time I watched her He eat her out for a few minutes. The moment he penetrated her she gasped. Within 20 seconds she cum very hard, so much so her knees were shaking. That is what shocked me. He must have made her orgasm 15 - 20 times. It really did cause me to get very stressed Bcos at that point I knew I was always second, third, forth in relation to sex. I thought she was teasing me about long term denial and that moment I realised she was being deadly serious.

Hey Jake,.. As she continues to be with more black men, don't be surprised if she continues to break a lot more rules. Black men have the ability to talk us white women into doing anything for them and even more surprisingly is that we have absolutely no resistance to deny them..
That is getting more clearly every day. It sure has changed my wife ..

Back