Things that have surprised or shocked you

Wow, good question. This made me think. When this all started almost everything surprised and shocked me, but the very first non physical shock was how confident and charismatic black men are compared to the other males in my life. (Mostly boys my own age, to be fair).

It's a given that size was shocking,

I think the most impactful surprise was me. I'm normally very Alpha myself, always leading and taking charge when it comes to teams or class projects etc. But when it comes to black men, I'm very submissive. They are my kryptonite!
Yes that is a true story about all of the strong black men and when he tried hiding his huge black cock behind a pillow so she didn't run and wow that was so hot and made us only want to have it more and the best thing I have ever been involved in and all that I will spoil my white ladies with for ever

What surprised me the most? I am new to this. I have been toying with the idea of adding a man into the bedroom to put on a show for the husband. What surprises me is how difficult it is proving to be.
Many of the guys call me a slut or whore if i dont meet them fast enough.
Twice now talking to a guy and getting close to meeting up, they ask what my husband does. He fights on the side in those anything goes (almost) fights. When they found that out both times they no longer were interested in me. Instead one started alluding to the idea he wanted to fight husband to see if he was any good. Completely ruined a potential.
Finding quality seems to be difficult
I could go on and on... But i will leave it at that

What surprised me the most was my wife at the time now my ex-wife after many years of sharing off and on how much she lost control with the first black lover she had. She went from a young mom and wife to totally addicted to him where he was fucking her three to four times a week multiple times a day during those days. Also how she changed over time the more that he fucked her the more she changed. It was sort of amazing the way he got in her head in her body and turned her. Within 8 month we separated because she was so addicted to him. I can still remember her words I'm addicted to him I can't imagine you touching me anymore.

What was also surprising to me was even though I could see him taking her away from me and my marriage falling apart that I was still addicted to the lifestyle like a moth to a flame I kept encouraging her to continue and he continued to take advantage of that. It was quite amazing I have a theory with no scientifical proof but the more cum he put in her the more she changed I believed it affected her body chemistry and mine chemistry

It's also surprising how I'm still turned on so much by this lifestyle.

I can tell you for sure that the woman that I started out with was not the woman that ended a 10-year marriage totally addicted to her black lover. It is quite obvious in the videos how addicted she was.

It was an amazing 10 years.
Was it your ideal to start?

Was it your ideal to start?
If you're asking if it was my idea yes it was my idea to start sharing her but from a young age she had experience with men she had been with many men by age 18 so I thought this lifestyle would fit us. But yes it was my idea to start.

If you're asking if it was my idea yes it was my idea to start sharing her but from a young age she had experience with men she had been with many men by age 18 so I thought this lifestyle would fit us. But yes it was my idea to start.
So was the size difference apart of changing her? Him being larger I mean

So was the size difference a part of changing her? Him being larger I mean
So many people ask that question. I do believe that's part of it I'm like 5 1/2 inches and he was like eight and a half and thick so I do think there was something to that. But I think it's what I like to call we fell into The Perfect Storm. He was younger single had a great body big cock good in bed I have to admit he absolutely knew how to fuck her. He had a good personality, him and I got along he had game so there were many factors. Everything that I saw in this guy was perfect to be my wife lover. It was my idea to find a single guy because I wanted to be able to watch and participate take videos that type of thing we had an issue finding men before many of the men that she played with we're married and had no idea that I knew about it.

cant see for the life of me why a white man would be interested in black guy unless hes fucking his wife
maybe he likes sucking cock or getting fucked. Once a man gets used to sucking cock it becomes easy but I do not see why anyone would have a color or race or religious preference or why cock size is that important, kind of like a man only wanting to fuck women with big breasts or small or big pussy or small pussy.

My experience with interracial sex, fantasies and fetishes have been heterosexual. Not until being on this site have i seen so much homo-erotic talk. It's a turn off. Its not wanted. It's acts like an aversion to most bulls looking to supplement their lifestyle on this site.

My experience with interracial sex, fantasies and fetishes have been heterosexual. Not until being on this site have i seen so much homo-erotic talk. It's a turn off. Its not wanted. It's acts like an aversion to most bulls looking to supplement their lifestyle on this site.
I agree but hope people will ignore what they are not interested in and accept fantasy for what it is and accept what others do for fun. A lot of men do want to receive oral from the husband even bbc, the number wold surprise you

Surprised at how different men are in bed, even the same man at different times. Did not realize there was extraordinary talent out there. And the big one was that what I thought were orgasms before were just arousal. Not that climaxing is the be all and end all to great sex, but rolling over delirious from them is addicting. Am so glad I experienced them in my life. Tragic that many never will.

Was also very surprised how I took to interracial sex. Had never dawned on me until my husband pestered me about it. Figured I would give it a go to shut him up. My first lover commented that I was built for BBC (which others have independently also said one way or another), and he was dead on right. With the right black man, it seems like a natural fit in every way, the way I am held, kissed, and especially .....

Last edited:
Surprised at how different men are in bed, even the same man at different times. Did not realize there was extraordinary talent out there. And the big one was that what I thought were orgasms before were just arousal. Not that climaxing is the be all and end all to great sex, but rolling over deletions from them is addicting. Am so glad I experienced them in my life. Tragic that many never will.

Was also very surprised how I took to interracial sex. Had never dawned on me until my husband pestered me about it. Figured I would give it a go to shut him up. My first lover commented that I was built for BBC (which others have independently also said one way or another), and he was dead on right. With the right black man, it seems like a natural fit in every way, the way I am held, kissed, and especially .....
Could you elaborate on the orgasms? We are totally knew to all this, just curious, size is the main attraction

Since coming on here a lot of things have shocked and surprised me. I think the main one is the size of some cocks on here, I never would have thought they ever got so big. Another is black men, so many of them look sooo beautiful and sexy and the blacker and fitter they are the more hotter my fantasies are. I also am amazed how so many have anal sex and enjoy it, I would never have thought it, my husband has nearly missed my pussy a few times and I freaked out and since coming on here I feel I have lived a very sheltered life. Another was how long guys can last and how much they cum, my husband has only ever lasted about 30 seconds and has always blamed me saying I'm too tight and as for cumming, a couple of little squirts and thats it.

Last edited:
Back