Things I've seen from my wife since we started BBC hotwifing, and things I haven't seen yet.

Wifey has always really enjoyed good sex. Before me her experience was fairly slutty, but conservative in the sense that she hadn't had any sex partners that got her to do anything outside of what must be considered "the norm" - except date black men in college in a small Midwestern farming state.
But she has been a VERY apt pupil in the almost 13 years that we have been together.
I have always been the one with the dirty mind that has opened my wife up to new sexual pleasures and experiences. She has always, in the end, come along because of trust and has been mostly pleased with the results afterward.
So I really opened up her eyes sexually and had a lot of first or best experiences for her.
Until I encouraged her development into BBC hotwife.
Now I have seen her do things for the first time ever with her bulls. It started me thinking about what I've seen her do for the first time with her bulls and not myself, and also about sexual behaviors and practices that I know exist but have not yet seen from her. I can't wait to see what she's going to show me next time, or how her boundary line is flexible and moves uniquely with each unique individual that she has sex with. In my next post I will begin outlining what I've seen new with bulls and not myself, and what I have yet to see from her.

It's truly the most exciting thing to see the women you love evolve sexually, and both, the little and great surprises that come along the way. You have to realize just how lucky you are to have such a beautiful being as your partner, that she shares that metamorphosis with you. It's amazing what your woman can do when given the freedom to completely explore her desires. I think that's how you honor the woman you share your life with. You remove the illusion of control, and embrace what she is. In the end, you find mutual fulfillment. Good for you.

Last edited:
It's truly the most exciting thing to see the women you love evolve sexually, and both, the little and great surprises that come along the way. You have to realize just how lucky you are to have such a beautiful being as your partner, that she shares that metamorphosis with you. It's amazing what your woman can do when given the freedom to completely explore her desires. I think that's how you honor the woman you share your life with. You remove the illusion of control, and embrace what she is. In the end, you find mutual fulfillment. Good for you.

Finally someone has spelled out exactly what I have experienced and it's been an unbelieveable experience. By way of back ground my wife, Pam, is an exceptional pretty lady, 5' 10 1/2" tall, natural blond, 135 pounds, athelitic, holds a Masters Degree (MBA) and has done well as a professional model (mostly in Europe). We had been married almost 9 years before she met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, whom I introduced at a convention we were attending. Long story short, we have posted about that experience elsewhere on this site, albeit the night after this introduction the three of us went out to a nice dinner and did some club hopping. After we arrived back at our hotel Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap and what a nightcap that turned out to be!

Edwin, who happens to be black, woukd end up that night balls deep in Pam's white wet swollen horny wet pussy! That in itself was mind boggling but some of the things she did to him that she would never do for me was even more surprising! Let's digress just by way of background.

I, from my very early teens after witnessing a much older black guy masturbate in a shower at a cadet camp I was attending often thought about that event, thus I had this fantasy of one day watching a black guy shove something as big as his manhood into a white pussy! This was a fantasy I would later share with my wife as pillow talk whenever we were making out. It took years before Pam accepted this as a fantasy and began to play along and enjoy it! Honestly, I never ever dreamed that it would be something I would one day experience, least of all that the pussy I would witness being pounded by a BBC would be my wife's white pussy, but that's how it happened.

The peripherals to Edwin sticking his over 11" inch black intruder into her love nest were:
A/. When we entered our suite Pam asked me to put on some nice music and pour some drinks. I did.
B/. After a few glasses of wine she asked Edwin to dance. I clearly recall "Unchained Melody" was playing.
C/. Pam was so seductive that Edwin was clearly embarrassed by the betrayal of his anxiety by his manhood.
D/. After a dance or two Pam excused herself to get into something more comfortable and came back dressed, if that's what you would call it, in her finest see-through negligee. Both Edwin and I almost lost it with anticipation! I think I knew at that point that Pam was really going to go through with this, all the way!
E/. Back on the dance floor so to speak, they both had their hands all over each other and before I knew it, I noticed Edwin's hand between Pam's legs as she masseused his crotch.
F/. The next thing I heard was a zipper noise as I saw Pam reach inside Edwin's pants, her hand seeking the delight she now so badly wanted. Within moments Edwin assisted Pam unbuckle his pants which fell to the floor and quickly kicked aside by Edwin.
G/. The best mesmerizing sight was Pam on her knees and lavishing licking and sucking on black balls and black cock! Pam had NEVER ever sucked my balls!
H/. Next thing I recall was Edwin on his ass in the chair with Pam hanging onto his manhood as if it were about to take flight, which I knew was never going to happen, and sucked and licked that black monstrosity until Edwin blew a full load of cum down her throat. The big surprise I got here was that Pam swallowed every drop and then continued to lick his cock clean so as to ensure she captured every molecule of his love juice! Pam had never done that for me! I felt a little anger and disappointment at this point but Edwin's quick reaction of picking Pam up and laying her on her back on the bed quickly redirected my anxiety.
I/. Edwin got between Pam's legs and within minutes chewed her into several quick successive orgasms! That's when I lost it and blew a load of hot cum in my own pants. Just couldn't help it!
J/. I then recall Edwin, his cock at full mast on his knees between Pam's open legs and bent knees, holding Pam's right waist in his left hand, his black intruder in his right hand, Pam raising her ass up to give her new found soon to be guest better access to her love nest, and Edwin blackening my wife as he drove in the first inch or two of his massive member into its intended victim! I recall Pam looking between her legs at what was about to happen, attempting to pull back as if in fear of her new guest and what damage it may cause to her honey hole, however things had progressed far to far at this point however! Edwin was not now about to be disappointed as I saw his grip tighten on Pam's waist as he drove it home! The moment she was blackened Pam yelled, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in me! He's in meeeee!"

The rest, as they say, is history!

Last edited:
The things my wife has done with her bull that she has never done with me include sucking his cock, taking his cum in her mouth and on her face, letting him fuck her ass and fuck her tits. These things are so incredible to watch. Yes, there may be a twinge of jealousy or disappointment (as you describe) but the excitement and hotness completely overwhelm those feelings. I usually cum in my pants without even touching myself it turns me on so much !

Finally someone has spelled out exactly what I have experienced and it's been an unbelieveable experience. By way of back ground my wife, Pam, is an exceptional pretty lady, 5' 10 1/2" tall, natural blond, 135 pounds, athelitic, holds a Masters Degree (MBA) and has done well as a professional model (mostly in Europe). We had been married almost 9 years before she met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, whom I introduced at a convention we were attending. Long story short, we have posted about that experience elsewhere on this site, albeit the night after this introduction the three of us went out to a nice dinner and did some club hopping. After we arrived back at our hotel Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap and what a nightcap that turned out to be!

Edwin, who happens to be black, woukd end up that night balls deep in Pam's white wet swollen horny wet pussy! That in itself was mind boggling but some of the things she did to him that she would never do for me was even more surprising! Let's digress just by way of background.

I, from my very early teens after witnessing a much older black guy masturbate in a shower at a cadet camp I was attending often thought about that event, thus I had this fantasy of one day watching a black guy shove something as big as his manhood into a white pussy! This was a fantasy I would later share with my wife as pillow talk whenever we were making out. It took years before Pam accepted this as a fantasy and began to play along and enjoy it! Honestly, I never ever dreamed that it would be something I would one day experience, least of all that the pussy I would witness being pounded by a BBC would be my wife's white pussy, but that's how it happened.

The peripherals to Edwin sticking his over 11" inch black intruder into her love nest were:
A/. When we entered our suite Pam asked me to put on some nice music and pour some drinks. I did.
B/. After a few glasses of wine she asked Edwin to dance. I clearly recall "Unchained Melody" was playing.
C/. Pam was so seductive that Edwin was clearly embarrassed by the betrayal of his anxiety by his manhood.
D/. After a dance or two Pam excused herself to get into something more comfortable and came back dressed, if that's what you would call it, in her finest see-through negligee. Both Edwin and I almost lost it with anticipation! I think I knew at that point that Pam was really going to go through with this, all the way!
E/. Back on the dance floor so to speak, they both had their hands all over each other and before I knew it, I noticed Edwin's hand between Pam's legs as she masseused his crotch.
F/. The next thing I heard was a zipper noise as I saw Pam reach inside Edwin's pants, her hand seeking the delight she now so badly wanted. Within moments Edwin assisted Pam unbuckle his pants which fell to the floor and quickly kicked aside by Edwin.
G/. The best mesmerizing sight was Pam on her knees and lavishing licking and sucking on black balls and black cock! Pam had NEVER ever sucked my balls!
H/. Next thing I recall was Edwin on his ass in the chair with Pam hanging onto his manhood as if it were about to take flight, which I knew was never going to happen, and sucked and licked that black monstrosity until Edwin blew a full load of cum down her throat. The big surprise I got here was that Pam swallowed every drop and then continued to lick his cock clean so as to ensure she captured every molecule of his love juice! Pam had never done that for me! I felt a little anger and disappointment at this point but Edwin's quick reaction of picking Pam up and laying her on her back on the bed quickly redirected my anxiety.
I/. Edwin got between Pam's legs and within minutes chewed her into several quick successive orgasms! That's when I lost it and blew a load of hot cum in my own pants. Just couldn't help it!
J/. I then recall Edwin, his cock at full mast on his knees between Pam's open legs and bent knees, holding Pam's right waist in his left hand, his black intruder in his right hand, Pam raising her ass up to give her new found soon to be guest better access to her love nest, and Edwin blackening my wife as he drove in the first inch or two of his massive member into its intended victim! I recall Pam looking between her legs at what was about to happen, attempting to pull back as if in fear of her new guest and what damage it may cause to her honey hole, however things had progressed far to far at this point however! Edwin was not now about to be disappointed as I saw his grip tighten on Pam's waist as he drove it home! The moment she was blackened Pam yelled, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in me! He's in meeeee!"

The rest, as they say, is history!
My Goodness! What a breathtaking experience for you and Pam. I have to have Kay read about your 1st time. Not that she needs it, but, it will inspire her to get things moving along. :)

The things my wife has done with her bull that she has never done with me include sucking his cock, taking his cum in her mouth and on her face, letting him fuck her ass and fuck her tits. These things are so incredible to watch. Yes, there may be a twinge of jealousy or disappointment (as you describe) but the excitement and hotness completely overwhelm those feelings. I usually cum in my pants without even touching myself it turns me on so much !
We haven't discussed what, but I want Kay to do certain things with her lovers that she might not do with me, as a way of intensifying my angst when I watch her with someone else. Also, I want her to have a few lovers that fuck her better and make her cum harder than me. Yes, I know, I am not a traditional cuck, as I still want to be a very significant sexual partner in her life (that's just me). But, I want to have a few men for her, that when they come over, I know they will do things to her I simply can't, and have to accept, when fuck her. It is a blessing to have women in our lives that let's us have this lifestyle, while recognizing how it enhances the relationship. My fascination with women who can fuck many men but be committed to only one never ceases. They are truly the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

BBCKryptonite, Sam&Kay, Drillher4me and Belaazz,

i'm so happy with your testimonies, it is because these real stories that I'm on this site and can recognize myself in my personal (different?) sexual desires where I can talk about with no one else. It is through your stories that I know I should not give up and if the time and another man is right, my wife is going to experience the sex experience of her life.
It will be an honor to be there and to be allowed to witness this magic moment for both of us..

It is not an easy thing to admit to yourself, let alone others, that you not only are excited by the prospect of sharing the woman you love with another man, but to facilitate it in happening. Trust me, it took a very long time for me to accept this sexual quirk about myself, admittingly having a big ego (something I am not particularly proud of). It is even more difficult at times convincing your cherished partner that is a genuine passion, and something you want to see happen in real life.

But, sometimes we have wonderful supportive partners that take that step and discover the wonderful benefits of being shared. I am fortunately that Kay has an unbelievable sex drive, and has always wanted to be shared. Good look to you Maleslave. Just keep encouraging her and let her see just how these experiences can make you two closer. If she has concerns, find ways to put them to bed, so to speak. I don't subscribe to the position that you necessarily have to be humiliated and cast aside in the process of sharing your wife, unless you want to include that, as part of the turn on.

It is not an easy thing to admit to yourself, let alone others, that you not only are excited by the prospect of sharing the woman you love with another man, but to facilitate it in happening. Trust me, it took a very long time for me to accept this sexual quirk about myself, admittingly having a big ego (something I am not particularly proud of). It is even more difficult at times convincing your cherished partner that is a genuine passion, and something you want to see happen in real life.

But, sometimes we have wonderful supportive partners that take that step and discover the wonderful benefits of being shared. I am fortunately that Kay has an unbelievable sex drive, and has always wanted to be shared. Good look to you Maleslave. Just keep encouraging her and let her see just how these experiences can make you two closer. If she has concerns, find ways to put them to bed, so to speak. I don't subscribe to the position that you necessarily have to be humiliated and cast aside in the process of sharing your wife, unless you want to include that, as part of the turn on.

muah :)
- Kay

Back