• photo shop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NJMOCHA

Male
From
NJ, US
People that don't inform you where they are from- Looking for a BBC and you have to ask "where you from or at "

Posting photo shop picture rather than real sexy pics those pics we can see anytime by just goggling them

People that don't inform you where they are from- Looking for a BBC and you have to ask "where you from or at "
Posting photo shop picture rather than real sexy pics those pics we can see anytime by just goggling them

NJMOCHA ... practically every pic I post on here is photo shopped. Doesn't mean they aren't real, but they've been altered a bit. When I find a pic, its usually very large, or discolored, off-centered, or some other flaws to it. I have a sizable investment in Adobe Photoshop ... I think it makes the pics a lot more enjoyable to view and use.
You need to take every person you correspond with on the internet at face value ... until you visually see them, they could be any sex, size, race, age, etc ... so you invite them to cam with you, and if they won't, you proceed at your own risk and value of your time.
Until they are willing to cam with you, here's what you should assume they look like ...
gif_ButtonBlinking-right.gif GIF_StickMan01.gif

I just went and painted my name and blacktowhite.net on me, took a picture, took a shower to get that paint off of me and then I found out that I needed to have a date written too if I want to get verified. Eff that. I'm rather seen as
gif_stickman01-gif.450957
as go through that hassle again.

I just went and painted my name and blacktowhite.net on me, took a picture, took a shower to get that paint off of me and then I found out that I needed to have a date written too if I want to get verified.

anna, if you need a date put on a pic, just let me know, I'll put one on for you. The verification process, here, really isn't much of one at all when you think about it. I think its more to appease the ego of the poster than anything!
Here ya go! GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif
GIF_StampOfApproval.gif

Back