Thick wife looking for fun - FL Ft walton

Welcome to our community! I would highly recommend that you verify yourselves and also add a media album withs some photos.
:lips::qos: Tracey

We're looking for 2 BBCs for something occasional but consistent. My husband and I have never done something like this together but we've each had experiences with others. I'm looking for something different than my white husbands cock. Something that's fills me and can split me. Something I can enjoy. At least 10 inches and girthy.

Message me and let's chat ;)
You are gonna look great taking two BBC's at once.....front and back door action.....

We're looking for 2 BBCs for something occasional but consistent. My husband and I have never done something like this together but we've each had experiences with others. I'm looking for something different than my white husbands cock. Something that's fills me and can split me. Something I can enjoy. At least 10 inches and girthy.

Message me and let's chat ;)
A black cock that is 10" and thick may be hard to find. I think they are rare even among black men.

A black cock that is 10" and thick may be hard to find. I think they are rare even among black men.
I am definitely not 10” I am decent size and get the job done when required. Eventually one of us will eventually meet a couple or white women from this area to enjoy having our dick sucked. Until then

Back