Thick slut wife lookng for BBC

thickslut4bbc

Female
From
MA, US
I've been married for 5 years and have recently been yearning for black men. Hubby has hinted at it but I want to experience it for a while before i tell him. I've messed around behind his back a couple times but no black men. I'm 5'2" with 38DD and a very curvacious body. My best "asset" is definitely my phatty.
Here's some pics guys let me know what you think. I want some good ideas on how to be properly initiated ;) let me know if you want to see more of me too

View attachment 21236View attachment 21237View attachment 21238View attachment 21239View attachment 21240View attachment 21241View attachment 21242View attachment 21243View attachment 21244

Dammm that's a thick hard ass body my dick would love to feel it go in every single hole of yours.

You know why black men love women like you so much is because they can take a good hard ass pounding!

Where are you at baby I am in Miami.

Only thing better would be hearing my balls slapping your ass and you moaning loudly with each thrust I go deeper and harder in you.

I've been married for 5 years and have recently been yearning for black men. Hubby has hinted at it but I want to experience it for a while before i tell him. I've messed around behind his back a couple times but no black men. I'm 5'2" with 38DD and a very curvacious body. My best "asset" is definitely my phatty.
Here's some pics guys let me know what you think. I want some good ideas on how to be properly initiated ;) let me know if you want to see more of me too

View attachment 21236View attachment 21237View attachment 21238View attachment 21239View attachment 21240View attachment 21241View attachment 21242View attachment 21243View attachment 21244 

that phat ass need some bbc

Very sexy how did you know I like to fuck on the stairs :)

Back