Thick hotwife

Why don’t you actually introduce yourself instead of only posting pics? Tell a little about yourselves, what you’re looking for, etc...
Well if you can take the time to look on our profile and read the about me section you will see what we are looking for.... etc.

Well if you can take the time to look on our profile and read the about me section you will see what we are looking for.... etc.

@TexIRcpl, I've gone through your post history and moved several of your threads to the correct forums.

Please be mindful when creating postings in the future. I see that you did create a thread introducing yourselves when you joined the site; after you've introduced yourselves you should refrain from posting in that forum section again. If you're posting only a picture of your wife, it should go here.

It only takes a few seconds to scroll through the list of forum sections when posting. It may not seem like a big deal but it helps keep the site organized and you benefit from it as well because it helps site members find (and return to) your posts much easier.

Back