They told each other

Today I found out that two of the teachers that I was doing talked about me having sexed them. The two came into my room with smiles on their face and jokingly said you got us both Slick. One of them grabbed my ass, the other one squeezed my cock. Now it is time for some dick sucking, I locked the door and cut off the lights. While one was sucking me off while I was fingering the other and sucking her little pink nipple. I had them switch positions, I took them both and bent them over my desk as I drove into the short one pussy with great ******* as she lightly yelled Shittttt. I pounded her slowly but hard feeling her juices begin to flow. As I pull out I can see her white thick cum juices on my dick. I grabbed a hand full of paper towels from my desk and wiped off the cum juice on my dick. Now I plowed my fat black dick into the taller one very wet pussy. She was so wet and juicy as my dick was hitting deep into her pinkness you could hear the splashing of cum juices from her pussy walls. I was fingering the other one who has a tighter hole so she will be the one to make me cum, plus she did not swallow my cum like the other teacher. Once again I pulled out and drove into her tight pussy as she continued to say Shittttt Shitttt Shitttt until I could no longer hold it and I pulled the other one down to my cock as I shot a full load into her mouth and we watched her swallow it down and licking the droplets around her lips. I plan on fucking the art teacher on lunch tomorrow since it is the last day to work. I am going to miss them all during summer break. Until tomorrow Kisses

Back