They Really Are That Big!

Women, have you ever danced with a stranger and felt his erection against your leg or stomach?

• Yes

Votes: 134 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Recently my wife and I were at a club where she danced with a few of the single men. I don't mind, she enjoys it and I like watching her flirt. While she was dancing with a black guy she felt this extremely large and hard object pressing against her leg. She looked down and to her disbelief she could see the outline of his cock against his slacks. This wouldn't have been so bad, she thought, except it hung down to his knee. Needless to say she invited him home with us where she received the fucking of her life while I watched in disbelief!

interracialteengfs_com_8.jpg

My wife had a black guy press against her ass at work recently and she said he was hard and huge. She said he rubbed it against her ass until she said she told him this isn't the right place.......not sure what has happened since, she normally doesn't tell me until later.....:-(

I've had that experience more than once. It made me mad, especially the first couple of times I saw it happen. Thing is, my girl liked it and made it clear I had no say in the matter. I thought I could keep her by accepting it but it wasn't long before dancing and mild flirtations turned into much much more.

My gf wasn't aware that the 2 black guys we had met in a pub and had spent an afternoon and evening drinking and chatting with were hung until I mentioned it after seeing the size of one of them in the toilet. She thought it was a joke we were playing on her about the urban myth of black guys having huge cocks. If you want to know how she found out the truth, let me know.

My gf wasn't aware that the 2 black guys we had met in a pub and had spent an afternoon and evening drinking and chatting with were hung until I mentioned it after seeing the size of one of them in the toilet. She thought it was a joke we were playing on her about the urban myth of black guys having huge cocks. If you want to know how she found out the truth, let me know.
I would love to hear it.

The banter continued over a few mote drinks, where my gf thought it was all a joke, the 2 guys said " we will prove it, but there will be forfeit to pay if its true !" My gf being a bit tipsy replied " bring it on, anyway you cant prove it in a crowded pub" as it turns out their flat was only 5 mins away, so they suggested we go back, have a few ******* and settle the debate. I know I shouldve said " something but I was incredibly aroused. My gf said to me don't worry, they will a quick flash of boobs, and a peek under my dress, and anyway they're all talk and its not true they're hung" by the way. these 2 guys were looking at her they had other ideas.
So we got to the flat, where drinks appeared, then our 2 black friends went out of the room, 2 mins later they returned, naked, one cock was halfway to his knees, the other though not as long was as thick as my wrist. My gf said " OMG ! they're fucking huge, how big are they hard ?" " just over 10 and 8.5" came the reply. My gf to her credit said " you win, what's my forfeit ?" " youre ours" was tge answer " now on your knees and get them nice and hard" by now my cock was fit to burst, so over she goes gets on her knees and starts licking and stroking these 2 monstet cocks, they were soon hard,and what a sight my good girl gf on her knees sucking 2 bbcs, gagging on the long one and hardly fitting the thick one in her mouth, he told he was getting himself some white pussy, she got on all fours, he lifted her dress and started stroking her pussy, he said " this bitch is soaked, she wants us 2 niggas to fuck her real good" all she could mutter was "oomphh" as the other continued on his face fucking. As the guy slid hisbig beer can sized cock deep into her pussy I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head,he was stretching her like shehad never expirienced and it

Wasn't long before he was pounding his big cock balls deep making her cum. Finally he pulled out and pumped gallons of his hot cum over her ass and back, meanwhile the other guy sprayed his seed all over her face and tits. That is how we came to thisnew exciting world of bbc, now my gf is a true convert to bbc slutdom, and I am a happy cuckold

Gf has just text to tell me that while she was traveling on the London underground this morning. she was in a packed compartment, and felt something pressing against her ass, she moved away slightly but it was back, so she for a bit of fun pressed back slightly and turned to see who was behind, she said it was a tall black guy who just smirked at her, she just smiled back, she said he was defiinitely hung as it felt huge and she could feel the heat through her skirt. This farried on for a couple of stops til he got off. She said it has made her day

Once when we to Vegas in October, but he was a let down, same as we met a local guy, he didn't measure up, but a guy we met up woth in London restored her belief in black guys, he was hung like a horse and fucked her every which way around his hotel room

Once when we to Vegas in October, but he was a let down, same as we met a local guy, he didn't measure up, but a guy we met up woth in London restored her belief in black guys, he was hung like a horse and fucked her every which way around his hotel room

Looks like she's meeting hung guys everywhere!

It's about a 60% strike rate, the 2 that I mentioned earlier in this thread and gave her, her first experience with bbc were really hung, then she struck out a couple of times, then a solid 8 inch restored her new found belief that black guys are hung, but the guy she hooked up with friday, in het words " is fucking huge ! "

into duets, and singing into the the big black microphone

That's the moment of climatic excitement for most hubbies: when they see the look in their wives' eyes and know that as that moment, she's so far gone like a space shuttle trans-versing Pluto.

That's the moment of climatic excitement for most hubbies: when they see the look in their wives' eyes and know that as that moment, she's so far gone like a space shuttle trans-versing Pluto.
Totally agree, I never had considered or had got turned on at the thought of her fucking anyone else, the total opposite to be honest, in as such that I was quite jealous of guys hitting on her, and which she would always politely decline. But to see her end up on her knees in between 2 younger naked black guys with huge cocks with "that look" on her face was a life changing moment. I wouldn't class it as a cuckold lifestyle, as she is not into humilating me, and I am not into joining in in anyway, just the excitement and pleasure of seeing her letting go of one side of her, ie the sweet girl that everyone knows, and then embracing this sexually confident woman that lies within

Back