THESE WIVES MAY NOT NEED BBC

Are you well-hung and your wife still craves black cock?

• Yes

Votes: 66 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Just checking

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
These pictures of white boys with medium sized cocks are worth placing pictures where people can see them. No more little dicks should be shown. I am envy of the guy's dick in the first picture. I bet his cock is 7 or 8 inches soft and about 10 inches hard. You just don't see or hear of a white boy with a cock like that. This guy should compare with a bbc and see who the cuckold is!

I let my slut fuck only black guys, no white cock in her other than mine. If she wants GOOD cock it has to be black. She's good with that!

How can you do that? Once you let a bbc do your wife that pussy won't be the same. She gets that big cock then goes back to your little dick. A white boy can't compete with bbc. Satisfy your wife with your dick, tongue or even a big white dildo.

Looking at the first picture it look like he is getting turned on and getting hard. Half his cock down to his head looks to be getting hard and half way back to his body is still soft. His head of his dick looks hard. It is sticking away from his shaft. If the part of cock next to the head looked the the rest then his cock would be shriveled up and hanging down even with his bag. I still like the way it looks and would like to have a cock like that!

Hmm well yes they look nice but some of us come here because its our fantasy. Its also a combination of size and staying power. I have accepted that my wife can have better penetrative sex with a well hung black man or two. I trust her because she comes back to me and its about me letting her go to him for her. That turns her on especially the fact he is black because of her strict culture its just so forbidden in her family. I get off on the fact she would do this for me and it just wouldn't be the same unless it was a black guy.With her being so cute and asian i can't count how many white guys would love to be with her. Its just not the same in this context.

im 8 inches but not too thick. i know how to use it, and i can also eat great pussy...but there is just something about seeing my girl(well wishing and dreaming) getting torn apart by giant black cocks

Its not just size according to my wife she says its the taboo nature of it all for her also. Its something different she can't experience with a white guy. Theres less hangups for her with sliding into a more submissive position. I fell better about it also because its easier to understand her lust outside of my own race and just aceept its something exciting and different.

Its not just size according to my wife she says its the taboo nature of it all for her also. Its something different she can't experience with a white guy. Theres less hangups for her with sliding into a more submissive position. I fell better about it also because its easier to understand her lust outside of my own race and just aceept its something exciting and different.

you said it all'' it's about every thing different the size'' the submissive of it all''

I let my slut fuck only black guys, no white cock in her other than mine. If she wants GOOD cock it has to be black. She's good with that!

That´s great. :)Absolutely the right opinion a white guy should have. ;)

I am white and have a big dick. My girlfriend from years ago who got me into all this, liked BBC because at the time it was still kind of taboo and she liked being treated like a slut by BBC. I am glad she introduced me event hough it is my obsession and addiction to see BBC being sucked and fucked by white females. I can't get enough, and constantly seek white females into this or willing to be introduced into the lifestyle.

Back