theres nothing better than

throwing a white woman on the bed, prying her legs open, and getting to deep you hit her cervix. slap her in the face(lightly of course) pin her arms down and blow a huge load into her while her pussy clenches your big fat BBC. i wish this were an every day occurrence but it only happens ever so often. and while i have more than enough experience with white women..its so much better when its someones wife youre tearing into.

anyone in south florida into that/share my views. my email is soccerandkikz@gmail.com if necessary

throwing a white woman on the bed, prying her legs open, and getting to deep you hit her cervix. slap her in the face(lightly of course) pin her arms down and blow a huge load into her while her pussy clenches your big fat BBC. i wish this were an every day occurrence but it only happens ever so often. and while i have more than enough experience with white women..its so much better when its someones wife youre tearing into.

anyone in south florida into that/share my views. my email is soccerandkikz@gmail.com if necessary
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/pinkie.56937/

Yes plz

Back