There is nothing better than sex

I am looking at trying to get my wife to try BBC. Any suggestions will be welcome...
Tell your wife your hopes & dreams for her to try her first bbc, i have told my wife that she would look sexy being blacked,i think she likes the idea of a big black horse cock to fuck her.

Tell your wife your hopes & dreams for her to try her first bbc, i have told my wife that she would look sexy being blacked,i think she likes the idea of a big black horse cock to fuck her.

While I have been fucking my wife I have been telling to fantasize that it is a big black cock. She keeps telling me that she does not like to fantasize about black cock but each time I feel just how much wetter she is. I just can't get her to open up about it. Yesterday I purchased her a Van Dissel dildo and hope that it will make her talk to me about how she likes black cock.

While I have been fucking my wife I have been telling to fantasize that it is a big black cock. She keeps telling me that she does not like to fantasize about black cock but each time I feel just how much wetter she is. I just can't get her to open up about it. Yesterday I purchased her a Van Dissel dildo and hope that it will make her talk to me about how she likes black cock.
When using it tell her how sexy she would look having a black guy fucking her.

Back