THE WORKMAN'S HUGE TOOL

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
1.jpg

As a handyman, I go into a lot of people’s houses and apartments, and I’ve seen— and been involved in— all kinds of things. Anything from drunks to fights between family and friends to the very rare propositions, I’ve seen it all. But in this economy, I can’t afford to turn down any jobs, so I keep going back.

Last week I used a customer’s key to let myself in to make some repairs while they were at work. I’d just started when I heard someone else enter the house. It was Rachel, the lady of the house . She was cutting work and thought that she’d be home alone. Then she went to her room, and I got back to work.

When Rachel came back out about 15 minutes later, she was wearing a pair of short shorts and a halter top that had a hard time holding up her unusually large breasts. I have to admit, I was having dirty thoughts as I worked because of that outfit. But things really came to a head when she offered me a ******* and stood really close to me as she handed me the glass. One of her hands actually brushed against the big bulge in my pants. Knowing she was playing games, I initially ignored her. When she started to flat out flirt with me, I called her bluff.

“So,” I asked her, “are you expecting your husband home soon?”

“Nope, not right now.” she answered. “Why? Do you want to fuck me?”

I nearly choked, caught off guard by her statement. “Well, I didn’t mean to make you mad,” I said. “I don’t want any trouble— ”

“Oh, it’s no trouble,” she said. She moved even closer to me, tracing her fingers over my huge erection.

In no time, my cock was out and in her hand. She stroked up and down on my shaft, and I pulled her halter up over her head so I could get at her tits. I grabbed one in my hand and put the nipple to my mouth, sucking fervently. We fooled around there in the kitchen for a while, until Rachel grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. She pushed all the clothes off the bed onto the floor, then lay down and pulled me down on top of her. Her experience showed as she guided my cock into her hairy cunt. She’d obviously done this before, but not often.

My cock split her cunt open, and she moaned loudly as I filled her. I started thrusting slowly, holding back so I wouldn’t blow my load too fast. But after a few minutes, I really started to fuck her. Her legs flailed for a moment before she wrapped them around my waist, pulling my cock all the way into her tight pussy. I pumped her hard, pushing all the way into her each time. Her hips moved in a steady rhythm, matching mine, and I felt her quiver and come twice before her pussy finally gripped my tingling cock like a vise and I exploded inside her.

We did it one more time with her on top, then I had to get back to work so I could finish before her husband came home. I can’t wait for something else to break in that house!

Back