The white lady doesn´t like it doggy ?

My wife loves it doggy.And it is a fantastic sight for the hubby.It's awesome to see my wife kneel on the bed and put her cute bum in the air and unashamedly offer her juicy pink cunt to a bbc stud.

i like doggy...take me...
My wife did not like me doing it to her doggy style. But she let her first black lover fuck her any way he wanted to and he liked doggy. He fucked her regularly doggy style and she now loves it that way but mostly from her black men.

It's very important that the white females are taught and trained to know what the black man likes and what he expects from them.

This is a perfect example of the black man and the white boys working together. We boys spend our time recruiting new white females and deliver them to the black man and he then takes them, teaches and trains them in how to properly please, satisfy and serve the black man sexually.

OMG, tie them up and fuck them in every hole...it is their role in life to be a cunt/slut for bbc. that is what their bodies are made for so fuck them as you wish...they will appreciate you for it.

Back