The Weather Channel Ladies. :)

Which Weather Channel Woman would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello all

I know i have been gone but i figured its time for me to come back at least because i been working so hard. When im not working i watch tv and its either sports or the Weather Channel. I have 3 whenever i work is on there are 3 women i get hard for. Crystal Egger, Kim Cunningham and Kelly Cass. Those 3 i have to tune into and see what they have on. Sometimes they come on at different times but sometimes got to turn into to them and see what they are wearing. and Man they look good all of them. All of them are married but smoking hot, if i was in Atlanta Ga i would have to have a tour of the weather channel and have a sample of them personally lets see if you agree. I like it when they go to the map and looking good in their skirts and pantsuits. Sometimes i dont like it when they sit behind that desk but it adds to the mystery till they have their turn at the map. I would tell you a little about them and what i think.

Kim Cunningham

This one i know her husband works at the TWC he proposed on air to her and the rest is history. I like it when she dresses up in skirts and dresses and hairstyle changes sometimes too is a turn on. I bet she could take a bbc and i know i would give it to her anytime. Here she is looking fine in her red dress and black boots.

Crystal Egger

Crystal has come from Denver, She younger but she looks good too. One time when they were going on break she was shaking her behind. i saw that and i said "mmmm oh my !!" too bad i cant find that clip but she is fine and i bet dangerous in the bedroom.

Kelly Cass

I know She has been looking very good lately and i like her eyes on tv. If you see it on HD you know what i mean. I think she would get it all the time and would want more and more. I would give it to her no doubt.

So i Hope you enjoy the view Guys, I know if your in the ATL you have the access to them. I do want to say there is one guy that gets to be by them most of the time. Paul Goodloe He gets to be with one of them almost all the time depend on how they have the set up. Sometimes he teams with Crystal or Kelly and Kim on the weekends but he around and hes a lucky guy to sit by them when he does. Thats my Idol :)

Paul with Kelly and Kim

Crystal with Chris Warren (No with Paul Clips but boots overrule that)

I hope you will enjoy it and if you want participate in my poll. and see which one you would want to do or do them all. i would do them all i wouldnt care as long as they get my black cock im good.

Lewis

If you want more information about the Weather Channel Women, check out the pics and bios at weather.com

I hope you will enjoy this :)

they are dressing so conservitive....mmmm i would say Kelly Cass would be the better of all of them........but again that is a females opinion... ??

i see well they all look good to me and i think Paul Goodloe is a lucky guy to sit by her and the rest of them.

Thanks for opinion :)

Lewis

Well its has been almost a year since my last response on this post but just a update Crystal Egger and Danielle Banks are expecting mmmmmm Still look good to me but reguardless of what they are wearing it is nice to see that and now ill have more Weather Channel Women coming up.

Looks like there is some New ******* there at the Weather Channel. Looks like Kim, Kelly and Crystal have some good competition now mmmmmm oh that ladies room when all that hits :)

Dont forget to vote :) Looks like its time to step the game up ladies.

You can reply back to this post of whos your favorite love to hear from the masses :)

Don't have a photo of her but Sandra Shaw on ABC WPBF (West Palm Beach Florida).. She's hot

Janice K , I know you dont have photo of Sandra Shaw but i got Video :) She is very pretty but its off topic, but i got a ideal for a new thread. ill send you a link to it as soon as i create it.

Love the Submission :)

Lewis

PS. Baltimore...How did you let her get away???

While My Computer Crashed and i wasnt online, Crystal Egger and Danielle Banks both came back from Maternity Leave earlier in the month. Heres a sample of what they look like and still look good. Both of them.

Lewis

Danielle Banks

Crystal Egger

Dont Forget to vote but check them out on the Weather Channel or Weather.com
and you will see what i mean. All that all in there at the TWC headquarters in Atlanta Ga.
mmmmmmm Good to be Paul Goodloe and get have a pick of all of them :)

Not to one you up or anything but out here in Miami Telemundo has the best weather girls of all time...all time!
hot-weather-girl-13.jpg

That's just a taste...

Nothing wrong with that, Whiskey. Say theres a post Ideal for you "Miami Telemundo Weather Babes by Whiskey Ronney". Too bad you didnt leave us this Fine Senorita's name here. Show us.

Its all good to me. Lewis

Love to see what you come up with.

Back