The way it should have happened

rock

Couple
Gold Member
My husband John wrote this using my point of view and this is the way he would have wanted me to have my first black cock. This could have very well happened if John had done the things he did in the story.
Phyliss

We are Phyliss and John, we are both 24 years old and we have a ******* Lori who is 2 years old. John works at a auto dealer in town, he is kinda 2nd in command so to speak. When the owner is gone he usually leaves John in charge. John is 6 foot tall, 165 lbs. and is really a great lover. I was a virgin when we got married and my mom who is a Mormon had never told me anything about sex except that it was something I would have to do when I got
married. She always told me it was bad but that my husband would expect me to do nasty things for him. I guess since I had 3 sisters and a brother she had done some of those things for my *******.

Well I found out on my wedding night that she lied about sex. God I loved it, I couldn't get enough. John loved teaching me new things like how to suck his dick or for me to let him lick my pussy. It seemed like he knew every place to lick, suck or kiss on my body to turn me on. He was always telling me his fantasies when we would have sex and I would get so hot imagining me doing the things he would whisper in my ear. When John would ask about the things he
talked about that I had agreeded to do I would always back out. I would tell him that I was just in lust but I wouldn't really do those things. His answer was always the same if the circumstances are right you will spread those pretty legs and do whatever we talk about. I always said no way.

I was born and raised in Mississippi until I was 10 years old, when we moved to western Texas. Even though there were a lot of black people in Mississippi I had never had any interaction with any of them. I never went to school with any black ******* so when I started dating John and his best friend Sammie was black it was very strange. When John introduced me to Sammie I was very nervous and hardly spoke at all. When John and I were alone he asked why I had acted that way with Sammie? I told him Sammie was the first black person
that I had ever touched, that was when we shook hands. He laughed and said you are going to have to get over that, he said Sammie and my other black friend Daniel will be around a lot. Then he added if you don't watch out they will get in your panties. Dumb me I asked what they would want in my panties for? He just shook his head and said your pussy girl. I am sure my eyes were big as saucers but I remembered hearing the grown-ups talking about white women
slipping around with black men in Mississippi. I remember them saying they were ruined for any white man.

I think I was around 4 months pregnant with Lori when one night Sammie, myself and John were sitting at our dining table talking about things that 22 year olds talked about back in the 70's. Sammie was drinking beer, my husband didn't ******* and I couldn't because I was preggers. Anyway my husband decided we were going to play Spin The Bottle with one of Sammie's empty bottles. I didn't know it but he was gonna ******* me to kiss Sammie just to show me what it was like. Sure enough the bottle pointed at Sammie and since he wasn't
going to kiss John he chose me. I almost paniced but my husband pushed me toward Sammie who moved over and put his arms around me and pulled me to him. The first thing I noticed was my hard nipples pushing in his chest, then I felt his soft, full lips on mine. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I didn't let him. We broke the kiss and I was 10 shades of red I was sure. John spun the bottle again and it came up John so he leaned over and kissed me,
putting his tongue in my mouth as he rubbed high up on my thigh. Sammie won again so it was he and I kissing again. This time I wasn't near as nervous and I let him put his tongue in my mouth this time. Oh he kissed me a long time and my nipples were poking dents in his chest. God I was now so turned on I wanted to grab John's hand and pull him to the bedroom. When we broke the kiss this time Sammie and I were both breathing heavy and the room temp had gone way up.

John spun the beer bottle one more time and this time I won. I peeked at John and then leaned over and kissed Sammie. My pussy was tingling, my nipples were throbbing they were so hard and my hormones were soaring. When our lips met I put my tongue in his mouth and put as much passion as I could in the kiss. I felt Sammie stir as he was trying to get his cock in a more comfortable position and he put both hands on my breasts. I didn't move so he started squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples. I had a orgasm and moaned in Sammie's mouth. I broke the kiss and said I need to go to the bathroom. I could hear Sammie and John talking as I left but couldn't understand them. In a minute John came into the bathroom as I was leaning on the lavatory panting. I could see in the mirror that my nipples were poked out like headlights. John looked at me a minute and said why don't you go get in bed and I will send
Sammie in. I looked at John and slowly shook my head no even though I wanted to scream yes. John said hell you are already pregnant so he can't breed you. I squeaked out no again, John shrugged his shoulders and said I guess "Ol" Sammie is gonna be disappointed.

It wasn't long before I heard Sammie's car start and head down the road. I heard John cleaning up in the kitchen so I went to the bedroom. When John came in I asked if he was disappointed in me? He laughed and said Hell no, I couldn't believe you did what you did. He laughed and said Sammie left with a case of the blue balls though. I didn't know what that was at the time but I do now. I told John that my feeling toward black people totally changed
tonight. I said Sammie is just a guy like any white guy and my attitude did change that night, I never had another racist thought after that. John was surprised about my turnarround and he never tried to get me in bed with Sammie or Daniel after that. That doesn't mean I didn't, just that John didn't initiate it.

It wasn't long after that happened that John and I moved to another town about 60 miles away for John to take the job that I described at the start. It was there that our ******* was born and we settled in as a family. John wasn't the least disappointed that we didn't have a *******, he loves our ******* as much as any Dad can. My mom and his mom were over the moon that they had a new granddaughter. John told me to name her anything I wanted and don't
worry about any family names. So I named her Lori Anne.

We have lived here in this town now for a little over 2 years and live out of town in the middle of two fields. Sometimes they have cotton in them and sometimes grain but it is
nice because we don't have any close neighbors. If I want to go outside topless or nude I can and no one will see me.

When I was pregnant with our ******* I got up to 110lbs. and I looked like a blimp I thought. I guess when I look back considering I am 5 foot 3 inches, and weighed 94 lbs. when I got pregnant that 110lbs wasn't that bad. I worked really hard to get back to looking great for John but I just couldn't get back below 100lbs. So here I was 2 years after our ******* was born and I weighed 102lbs. My boobs were 34 B and were high and firm. My very sensitive nipples were nearly always hard and about as big around as a dime. John Loved sucking
on them and he could make me have a orgasm by sucking them. I had always been very multi-orgasmic and it didn't take actual fucking for me to cum.

I guess the thing that really got John turned on to me fucking a black guy was him watching 2 black guys that worked for him fuck 2 of the women that worked in the office at the auto dealership. The owner was out of town for a week so John decided to treat all the employees to a Friday night party in the bosses office out of his ******* cabinet. Everyone was having a great time and after a couple of hours everyone had left except the 2 women and 4 men. The
women were total opposites in that one was 19, blonde, slim with big boobs about 5 foot 6 inches tall. The other was about 40, coal black hair, dark complexion, 5 foot 2 inches and maybe a little overweight at 130lbs. John always said she was a bitch and thought her husband didn't fuck her enough and he said her husband was a asshole who probably couldn't satisfy her anyway.

Her name was Linda and the young girl was named Samantha or as they called her Sam. The guys left were the 2 black guys, one named Les who was around 45, short and had a big belly. The other was 21 or 22, tall and skinny, named Charlie. Both were very dark skinned. The other 2 were my husband John and another married white guy in his 30's named Daryl.

John said everyone was pretty tipsy (except John of course because he doesn't *******) when Les made a bet with the two women. He bet them that his dick was 12 inches long. John said he didn't know if it was but he was interested in the bet. He said they argued back and forth about what the bet was going to be and they finally settled on if it was, Les got to fuck Linda and Charlie got to fuck Sam. If it wasn't the girls got $100 apiece. John said it was settled and Les dropped his pants. John said he couldn't believe how big Les was. He said he knew the girls were in trouble and Les wasn't even hard. John said the girls both drew in big breaths and the older Lady reached out and took it in her hands. John said it looked it came alive when she
touched it. John said it started to lift up until it was sticking straight out. He said someone produced a tape measure and it was like 11 7/8ths inches long. He said Les told Linda to lick it and then measure it. John said she didn't lick it she attacked it. She sucked him for 5 minutes and then measured it again. Sure enough it measured 12 1/4 inches.

John said the girls didn't argue and they removed their clothes and laid back on the couches that were in the office. John said Charlie was at least 9 inches long and maybe longer. He said Sam took him like a champ. He said Charlie fucked her and then she fucked Charlie when she got used to his size. He said Linda started having orgasms as soon as Les got her pussy plugged with his fat cock. John said the fucking took a hour or so and everyone involved were extremely satisfied. He said both of the women told the 2 black guys that they could fuck them anytime they could get together. When John got home that night he pretty much ravaged me while he told me the story of what happened. He had never fucked me like he did that night. He must have used half a dozen condoms.

At some point when we were laying there after the 3rd or 4th time he asked me if I was interested in fucking one of the black guys. That was not the time I needed to hear that. I grabbed John cock and said what if I get pregnant? He said they can use condoms. I wasn't on any birth control because I wanted to get a IUD when we could afford it so John had to use condoms. I wanted to fuck both of them and both of John's friends Sammie and Daniel but I was so scared. I didn't say anything and John said we will talk about later. I don't think I
got 2 hours sleep between John fucking me and my mind going in circles over John wanting me to fuck one of the guys.

John's parents called on Sunday to tell us that John's Dad had 5 days off starting Thursday and they wanted to get Lori on their way to their cabin on the lake. We said sure that would be fine, of course I didn't know what John would plan for me. They came thru and picked Lori up Wednesday and Lori was thrilled to see them and she couldn't wait to go with them to the lake. They told us they would see us Monday and to enjoy our weekend alone. John assured them we would and we waved as they drove off with our *******. John and I went straight to bed so we could get our weekend alone started early. I spent the next day just lounging around the house and didn't even get dressed, just put on a flimsy robe. John had picked up some Kentucky Fried Chicken so I didn't even have to fix supper. I told him I might not even wear the robe tomorrow. John went thru a few more condoms that night.

I got up a couple of hours after John had gone to work Friday morning and went to get in the shower. I saw my reflection in the full length mirror on our bedroom door so I stopped to see what I looked like. I was mildly surprised, my stomach was now back flat as it was before I got pregnant. my tits were full, almost swelled looking with my perky nipples a dark brown and
hard as a rock. I turned to look at my ass and it looked great. I spun back around and saw my dark brown bush, h'mmm John had been after me to shave my pussy. I headed to the bathroom thinking that I would surprise John with a smooth, slick, shaved pussy. By the time I got finished in the shower and shaving I had cummed 3 times and couldn't wait for John to get home so I could make love to him.

John was late getting home but he had again picked up food for our supper and I met him at the door in the nude. He was impressed that I had shaved my pussy and bent down to give it a lick as soon as he had put the food down. He raised up and said you taste good sweetheart. We sat across the bar from each other as we ate and I rubbed his hard cock with my foot the whole time we were eating. After we had finished I told him to meet me in the bedroom and I would
show him how good my slick cunt felt. He said no, you need to go freshen up and put on that white negligee. I looked at him with a puzzled look? He said Charlie is coming to visit us in a little while. I must have turned white and stammered why is he coming to see us. John said specificlly he is coming to see you and I am sure you know why. I was trying to shake my head no when John said however you can stay like you are, I am sure he will like what you have
on now. I looked down and of course I was naked.

I was still zoned out when I went to the bedroom and got the negligee. I went in my bathroom and sat down in a chair in there. I tried to cry but the tears wouldn't come. My pussy was tingling, my nipples were hard and I was about to be on fire but I didn't want to be. Finally I got up and put on a little makeup, some eyeliner and a little lipstick. I slipped on the negligee
and heard John hollar wear your high heels too. I went back to our bedroom and got out my white heels. As I slipped them on I again noticed my image in the mirror. Now I was a wet dream for some lucky man. Standing there in my heels with the negligee on, my dark nipples showing thru the white flimsy material. I had a ripple of lust go thru me and land directly in my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet. My pussy lips were being engorged with ******* and none of it was for my husband.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch while John sat across from me in a chair. He commented that I looked really hot. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do this. He said yes for sure. I said I am not sure if I can do it. He said you are a natural, you will do great. He said it will be the best sex you have ever had. I said thats what I am afraid of. About that time there was a knock on the door. John got up and let Charlie in the house.

He came right over to me and said damn woman you are looking good. He extended his hand and I reached out to him. He said stand up here and let Charlie have a good look at you. He had me turn around slowly a couple of times and he pulled me to him and kissed me on the neck(which is one of my hotspots) Then he said I ain't never had me anyone that looks as good as you do. He kissed me on the lips this time and I opened my mouth to take his tongue. He rubbed my ass and said I bet you have got some fine pussy too. He kissed me again, God my pussy was betraying me and it was gushing. While he was kissing me he rubbed my pussy which let him know how wet I was. He pulled me down on the couch with his leg between my legs and I could feel his big cock rubbing from my pussy to my belly button. He now had both hands on my boobs and was working them out of my negligee top. After he got them out he
went to sucking on them until I had a orgasm. Finally I got ahold of myself and pushed away from him to sit on the couch.

We had kinda forgot about John and I looked at him and asked him again if he was sure about this. Again he said yes. I said I could get pregnant. Charlie spoke up and said you ain't on birth control? He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard black cock, he said you are going to get this bare and I am not pulling out either. I looked at John with panic on my face, I said I
can't do this. About that time Charlie had run his hand up my thigh and was rubbing my wet pussy. He took one of my hands and put it on his black cock. It was so hot, my fingers liked a lot touching my thumb and I could feel it throb. I squeezed it and felt something run down on my fingers. He was already starting to pour out precum. I couldn't help myself, I put my fingers to my mouth and licked his cum off my fingers. At the same time Charlie rubbed my
clit and I almost jumped of the couch.

Charlie said I know you want my cock deep in your pussy. I was looking him in the eyes as I said yes I do want it deep in me but I am scared I will get pregnant. John said quitely you are going to take his cum. Charlie wanted to fuck me bad and I wanted him also. He leaned over and kissed me but this time I let him put his tongue in his mouth, while we kissed I was slowly stroking his hard cock. Finally he broke the kiss and said lets go to the bedroom. I looked at John and he nodded his head yes. My submissive side won over and I got up and went to the bedroom.

Charlie grabbed my hand and followed me down the hall with his big cock rubbing on my ass the whole way to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom Charlie rubbed his cock thru my pussy lips, fuck I wanted him bad. He pulled me back into him, he kissed my neck softly then he nibbled on my ear. He rubbed my flat belly before we got in bed. The first thing Charlie did
when we got in bed was kiss me. It was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. I knew what Charlie wanted, he wanted to knock me up with his black baby.

I looked up to see John standing there, Charlie looked at him and John shook his head yes and said she is yours. Then John said fill her pussy full. Charlie crawled in between my legs and rubbed the big head of his cock up and down my pussy. Oh God it felt good plus my pussy was on fire. I asked John one more time if he was sure. He said yes I am sure, no pulling out, no condoms, just bare black cock and white pussy.. He told Charlie to take me and fill my pussy full, Charlie rubbed my flat belly and said this will look good swelled up with a little black bastard. I started asking Charlie to please pull out. John said he isn't pulling out and it will be ok. Charlie had the head of his huge black cock lodged in the opening of my pussy. He said you will beg me to fill your pussy full of my cum when its time. I looked at John and he shook his head yes at me, I closed my eyes and told Charlie to fuck me and fuck me good.

I figured he would ram his big cock in me instead he very slowly worked his big cockhead into my pussy. His cock spread me wider than I had ever been except for childbirth. He couldn't have been more than 2 inches in before I had my first orgasm and I mean a real earth shattering orgasm. That was the way it went for at least 15 minutes as he worked his cock all the way in me. I could feel it up around my bellybutton and when he pulled out it was like he
was sucking my insides with it. When he pushed back in the feeling was so awesome that I remember telling him to never quit fucking me. When I had adjusted to his size I had had so many orgasms that lubrication wasn't a problem. I had never been fucked like Charlie fucked me. Of course he had stretched me but it felt so wonderful to be able to take all of him and he
fucked me so deep he was pushing my cervix everytime. it is really hard to describe what happened, I guess it was a combination of his black skin, his big cock and the danger of getting pregnant that made my first time with a black man so awesome. It was like a out of body experience, I could look down over his black body to see where we were coupled. I could see his black cock going in and out in my dark pink pussy, no one but John had ever been there before. I could feel our juices running down my ass onto the bed.

Every now and then I would hear a woman screaming, then I realized it was me. As many orgasms as I had had I knew Charlie had to be getting close. I put my arms around his back and my legs over his ass and I said so John could hear, Charlie I love your black cock. Then I said cum in me, give me your black baby, make me pregnant. I felt his cock swell and I screamed for him to fill me up, cum as deep as you can. Then I felt it, spurt after spurt of his
hot black baby making sperm going directly in my uterus. I knew without a doubt that I was pregnant before he ever pulled his big cock out of my pussy. When he did finally pull out I heard a pop when his cock came out. He leaned over and kissed me, I let him put his tongue in my mouth as we cuddled as lovers, he was my baby daddy.

We laid there for a while before I moved down and cleaned his cock with my tongue, when I was finished he was hard again. I raised up and told John that he needed to leave and shut the door on the way out. I said Charlie and I are going to make sure I have a black baby growing in my belly before the night is over. Then just to be a bitch I said people are going to know your wife has been fucking black guys in 9 months. I guess he didn't really think I was serious about getting pregnant because he jerked in the chair but he didn't say anything as he left before he shut the door Charlie hollared that he wouldn't be at work in the morning.

Just like I told John, Charlie and I fucked most of the night. I don't think there was a position we didn't try and everyone of them was fabulous. When Charlie left Saturday he had cummed in me 8 times over the night and morning. I was 100 per cent sure I was pregnant after Charlie cummed in me the first time because this was my most fertile time of the month. John couldn't have picked a better time if he was trying to get me pregnant with Charlie's
baby. All of the times I let Charlie fuck me after the first time were for my own enjoyment and I made sure Charlie enjoyed it too. We heard John get up about 6:30 Saturday morning to get ready to go to work. It was funny that Charlie picked that time to fuck me again. It was a good thing our nearest neighbor lived a mile away or I am sure they would have heard my screams and moans from the hard, deep fucking Charlie had given me.

I am sure the last thing John heard as he was leaving for work was me telling Charlie how good it felt for him to stretch my pussy with his black cock. I can just imagine what he was thinking but he was the one that started it and it just felt so good. After the first time with Charlie I now knew my pussy was created for black cock. What John did was make me realize that he was right, he put me in the right circumstance and I did spread my legs to take that black cock deep in my belly.

The auto dealer where John worked was only open until noon on Saturday so Charlie stayed as long as he could before leaving. He had been gone about 15 minutes when John came home. Since Charlie's car was gone, John came directly into the bedroom where I was still in bed. When John came in the room he didn't say a word so I spread my legs so he could see Charlie's last load of black baby sperm oozing out of my red, well fucked pussy. He softly said damn
how many times did he fuck you? Just to be a bitch I started counting them on my fingers, finally I said 8 times. Then I told him why don't you go make us a sandwich and I will clean up a little and be in the kitchen in a bit.

John left the bedroom and I cupped my pussy and made my way to the bathroom. I sat on the commode and watched Charlie's cum pour out of me. When it had finally quit running out I got in the shower. I took a quick shower and realized I was a little sore in my nether region. My cunt was gapped open and my fingers would slip in easily and that was all it took for me to have another orgasm. When I got to the kitchen all I had on was the see thru cover that I had worn for John last night. I sat down gingerly on my barstool as John sat across from me. He had fixed us each a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I took both of the sandwiches so John got up and fixed himself another one. When he sat back down he made the observation that I looked like I had had a rough night.

I asked what he meant? He said well you have love bites all around your nipples, he said I saw you had several hickeys on your belly and thighs and he said I see a couple on your neck. I guess I missed them when I was in the bathroom. I said Charlie was pretty passionate. He said yeah I heard you'll all night long. I asked John if he knew this is my most fertile time of the month? He said no but he knew it was close. Then I told him Charlie cums at least 3 times as much as you do plus he is so big he shot it straight into my womb. I said I don't know what happens now but I am 100 per cent I am pregnant with Charlie's baby.

Well 18 days later, one missed period and my fears were fulfilled. I knew I had to see a Dr. to confirm what I knew so I scheduled an apointment for the next Wednesday. When I got in to see the Dr. I didn't hold anything back and told her that I was pregnant with a black man's baby and he wasn't my husband. She was a little taken back but was very professional and after her tests she confirmed that I was about 3 weeks pregnant. I thanked her and left with a
heavy heart but my head held high.

I had left Lori with John's mom so I decided to see if she would keep her for a few days while I got some things done that should have been done a long time ago. When I got back to John's mom's house, Lori came running up to hug me. I kissed her and told her she was going to have a new little brother or sister. She wasn't sure what that meant but John's mom picked right up on it. She was smiling and said I am going to have a new grandbaby? I
said well techniclly no but yes I am pregnant. She was now confused, so I said sit down and I will explain. I put Lori down and she went off to play with the dog. I told Anne(John's mom) I am not sure where to start and you will not like any of it. Finally I said John brought home Charlie Jones the black guy that works for him. She said yes with a frown. I lied and said we were drinking and before long we were having sex and I let Charlie knock me up. There was a lot of discussion back and forth before I finally asked if she would keep Lori for a few days so we could get some things straightened out. Of course she said yes.

When John got home I had got all my crying done, it took 3 hours but it was over. I knew this wasn't my fault but I wasn't innocent either, I had fucked Charlie 7 more times after that first one. Maybe I wasn't pregnant after the first time but the sex was so good I wanted all I could get. Anyway I was sitting at the bar with the test from the Dr. I handed the test results to John without saying a word. He looked them over, smiled and said I love you Phyliss and I promise to be a good ******* to our new baby. Well I cried some more. We hugged and kissed for a little bit before I told John that I guessed we should tell Charlie he is going to be a *******. John said yeah I guess so. I said oh yeah, Sammie is coming Friday night and he won't be leaving with blue balls this time.

Last edited:
My husband John wrote this using my point of view and this is the way he would have wanted me to have my first black cock. This could have very well happened if John had done the things he did in the story.
Phyliss

We are Phyliss and John, we are both 24 years old and we have a ******* Lori who is 2 years old. John works at a auto dealer in town, he is kinda 2nd in command so to speak. When the owner is gone he usually leaves John in charge. John is 6 foot tall, 165 lbs. and is really a great lover. I was a virgin when we got married and my mom who is a Mormon had never told me anything about sex except that it was something I would have to do when I got
married. She always told me it was bad but that my husband would expect me to do nasty things for him. I guess since I had 3 sisters and a brother she had done some of those things for my *******.

Well I found out on my wedding night that she lied about sex. God I loved it, I couldn't get enough. John loved teaching me new things like how to suck his dick or for me to let him lick my pussy. It seemed like he knew every place to lick, suck or kiss on my body to turn me on. He was always telling me his fantasies when we would have sex and I would get so hot imagining me doing the things he would whisper in my ear. When John would ask about the things he
talked about that I had agreeded to do I would always back out. I would tell him that I was just in lust but I wouldn't really do those things. His answer was always the same if the circumstances are right you will spread those pretty legs and do whatever we talk about. I always said no way.

I was born and raised in Mississippi until I was 10 years old, when we moved to western Texas. Even though there were a lot of black people in Mississippi I had never had any interaction with any of them. I never went to school with any black ******* so when I started dating John and his best friend Sammie was black it was very strange. When John introduced me to Sammie I was very nervous and hardly spoke at all. When John and I were alone he asked why I had acted that way with Sammie? I told him Sammie was the first black person
that I had ever touched, that was when we shook hands. He laughed and said you are going to have to get over that, he said Sammie and my other black friend Daniel will be around a lot. Then he added if you don't watch out they will get in your panties. Dumb me I asked what they would want in my panties for? He just shook his head and said your pussy girl. I am sure my eyes were big as saucers but I remembered hearing the grown-ups talking about white women
slipping around with black men in Mississippi. I remember them saying they were ruined for any white man.

I think I was around 4 months pregnant with Lori when one night Sammie, myself and John were sitting at our dining table talking about things that 22 year olds talked about back in the 70's. Sammie was drinking beer, my husband didn't ******* and I couldn't because I was preggers. Anyway my husband decided we were going to play Spin The Bottle with one of Sammie's empty bottles. I didn't know it but he was gonna ******* me to kiss Sammie just to show me what it was like. Sure enough the bottle pointed at Sammie and since he wasn't
going to kiss John he chose me. I almost paniced but my husband pushed me toward Sammie who moved over and put his arms around me and pulled me to him. The first thing I noticed was my hard nipples pushing in his chest, then I felt his soft, full lips on mine. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I didn't let him. We broke the kiss and I was 10 shades of red I was sure. John spun the bottle again and it came up John so he leaned over and kissed me,
putting his tongue in my mouth as he rubbed high up on my thigh. Sammie won again so it was he and I kissing again. This time I wasn't near as nervous and I let him put his tongue in my mouth this time. Oh he kissed me a long time and my nipples were poking dents in his chest. God I was now so turned on I wanted to grab John's hand and pull him to the bedroom. When we broke the kiss this time Sammie and I were both breathing heavy and the room temp had gone way up.

John spun the beer bottle one more time and this time I won. I peeked at John and then leaned over and kissed Sammie. My pussy was tingling, my nipples were throbbing they were so hard and my hormones were soaring. When our lips met I put my tongue in his mouth and put as much passion as I could in the kiss. I felt Sammie stir as he was trying to get his cock in a more comfortable position and he put both hands on my breasts. I didn't move so he started squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples. I had a orgasm and moaned in Sammie's mouth. I broke the kiss and said I need to go to the bathroom. I could hear Sammie and John talking as I left but couldn't understand them. In a minute John came into the bathroom as I was leaning on the lavatory panting. I could see in the mirror that my nipples were poked out like headlights. John looked at me a minute and said why don't you go get in bed and I will send
Sammie in. I looked at John and slowly shook my head no even though I wanted to scream yes. John said hell you are already pregnant so he can't breed you. I squeaked out no again, John shrugged his shoulders and said I guess "Ol" Sammie is gonna be disappointed.

It wasn't long before I heard Sammie's car start and head down the road. I heard John cleaning up in the kitchen so I went to the bedroom. When John came in I asked if he was disappointed in me? He laughed and said Hell no, I couldn't believe you did what you did. He laughed and said Sammie left with a case of the blue balls though. I didn't know what that was at the time but I do now. I told John that my feeling toward black people totally changed
tonight. I said Sammie is just a guy like any white guy and my attitude did change that night, I never had another racist thought after that. John was surprised about my turnarround and he never tried to get me in bed with Sammie or Daniel after that. That doesn't mean I didn't, just that John didn't initiate it.

It wasn't long after that happened that John and I moved to another town about 60 miles away for John to take the job that I described at the start. It was there that our ******* was born and we settled in as a family. John wasn't the least disappointed that we didn't have a *******, he loves our ******* as much as any Dad can. My mom and his mom were over the moon that they had a new granddaughter. John told me to name her anything I wanted and don't

We have lived here in this town now for a little over 2 years and live out of town in the middle of two fields. Sometimes they have cotton in them and sometimes grain but it is
nice because we don't have any close neighbors. If I want to go outside topless or nude I can and no one will see me.

When I was pregnant with our ******* I got up to 110lbs. and I looked like a blimp I thought. I guess when I look back considering I am 5 foot 3 inches, and weighed 94 lbs. when I got pregnant that 110lbs wasn't that bad. I worked really hard to get back to looking great for John but I just couldn't get back below 100lbs. So here I was 2 years after our ******* was born and I weighed 102lbs. My boobs were 34 B and were high and firm. My very sensitive nipples were nearly always hard and about as big around as a dime. John Loved sucking
on them and he could make me have a orgasm by sucking them. I had always been very multi-orgasmic and it didn't take actual fucking for me to cum.

I guess the thing that really got John turned on to me fucking a black guy was him watching 2 black guys that worked for him fuck 2 of the women that worked in the office at the auto dealership. The owner was out of town for a week so John decided to treat all the employees to a Friday night party in the bosses office out of his ******* cabinet. Everyone was having a great time and after a couple of hours everyone had left except the 2 women and 4 men. The
women were total opposites in that one was 19, blonde, slim with big boobs about 5 foot 6 inches tall. The other was about 40, coal black hair, dark complexion, 5 foot 2 inches and maybe a little overweight at 130lbs. John always said she was a bitch and thought her husband didn't fuck her enough and he said her husband was a asshole who probably couldn't satisfy her anyway.

Her name was Linda and the young girl was named Samantha or as they called her Sam. The guys left were the 2 black guys, one named Les who was around 45, short and had a big belly. The other was 21 or 22, tall and skinny, named Charlie. Both were very dark skinned. The other 2 were my husband John and another married white guy in his 30's named Daryl.

John said everyone was pretty tipsy (except John of course because he doesn't *******) when Les made a bet with the two women. He bet them that his dick was 12 inches long. John said he didn't know if it was but he was interested in the bet. He said they argued back and forth about what the bet was going to be and they finally settled on if it was, Les got to fuck Linda and Charlie got to fuck Sam. If it wasn't the girls got $100 apiece. John said it was settled and Les dropped his pants. John said he couldn't believe how big Les was. He said he knew the girls were in trouble and Les wasn't even hard. John said the girls both drew in big breaths and the older Lady reached out and took it in her hands. John said it looked it came alive when she
touched it. John said it started to lift up until it was sticking straight out. He said someone produced a tape measure and it was like 11 7/8ths inches long. He said Les told Linda to lick it and then measure it. John said she didn't lick it she attacked it. She sucked him for 5 minutes and then measured it again. Sure enough it measured 12 1/4 inches.

John said the girls didn't argue and they removed their clothes and laid back on the couches that were in the office. John said Charlie was at least 9 inches long and maybe longer. He said Sam took him like a champ. He said Charlie fucked her and then she fucked Charlie when she got used to his size. He said Linda started having orgasms as soon as Les got her pussy plugged with his fat cock. John said the fucking took a hour or so and everyone involved were extremely satisfied. He said both of the women told the 2 black guys that they could fuck them anytime they could get together. When John got home that night he pretty much ravaged me while he told me the story of what happened. He had never fucked me like he did that night. He must have used half a dozen condoms.

At some point when we were laying there after the 3rd or 4th time he asked me if I was interested in fucking one of the black guys. That was not the time I needed to hear that. I grabbed John cock and said what if I get pregnant? He said they can use condoms. I wasn't on any birth control because I wanted to get a IUD when we could afford it so John had to use condoms. I wanted to fuck both of them and both of John's friends Sammie and Daniel but I was so scared. I didn't say anything and John said we will talk about later. I don't think I
got 2 hours sleep between John fucking me and my mind going in circles over John wanting me to fuck one of the guys.

John's parents called on Sunday to tell us that John's Dad had 5 days off starting Thursday and they wanted to get Lori on their way to their cabin on the lake. We said sure that would be fine, of course I didn't know what John would plan for me. They came thru and picked Lori up Wednesday and Lori was thrilled to see them and she couldn't wait to go with them to the lake. They told us they would see us Monday and to enjoy our weekend alone. John assured them we would and we waved as they drove off with our *******. John and I went straight to bed so we could get our weekend alone started early. I spent the next day just lounging around the house and didn't even get dressed, just put on a flimsy robe. John had picked up some Kentucky Fried Chicken so I didn't even have to fix supper. I told him I might not even wear the robe tomorrow. John went thru a few more condoms that night.

I got up a couple of hours after John had gone to work Friday morning and went to get in the shower. I saw my reflection in the full length mirror on our bedroom door so I stopped to see what I looked like. I was mildly surprised, my stomach was now back flat as it was before I got pregnant. my tits were full, almost swelled looking with my perky nipples a dark brown and
hard as a rock. I turned to look at my ass and it looked great. I spun back around and saw my dark brown bush, h'mmm John had been after me to shave my pussy. I headed to the bathroom thinking that I would surprise John with a smooth, slick, shaved pussy. By the time I got finished in the shower and shaving I had cummed 3 times and couldn't wait for John to get home so I could make love to him.

John was late getting home but he had again picked up food for our supper and I met him at the door in the nude. He was impressed that I had shaved my pussy and bent down to give it a lick as soon as he had put the food down. He raised up and said you taste good sweetheart. We sat across the bar from each other as we ate and I rubbed his hard cock with my foot the whole time we were eating. After we had finished I told him to meet me in the bedroom and I would
show him how good my slick cunt felt. He said no, you need to go freshen up and put on that white negligee. I looked at him with a puzzled look? He said Charlie is coming to visit us in a little while. I must have turned white and stammered why is he coming to see us. John said specificlly he is coming to see you and I am sure you know why. I was trying to shake my head no when John said however you can stay like you are, I am sure he will like what you have

I was still zoned out when I went to the bedroom and got the negligee. I went in my bathroom and sat down in a chair in there. I tried to cry but the tears wouldn't come. My pussy was tingling, my nipples were hard and I was about to be on fire but I didn't want to be. Finally I got up and put on a little makeup, some eyeliner and a little lipstick. I slipped on the negligee
and heard John hollar wear your high heels too. I went back to our bedroom and got out my white heels. As I slipped them on I again noticed my image in the mirror. Now I was a wet dream for some lucky man. Standing there in my heels with the negligee on, my dark nipples showing thru the white flimsy material. I had a ripple of lust go thru me and land directly in my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet. My pussy lips were being engorged with ******* and none of it was for my husband.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch while John sat across from me in a chair. He commented that I looked really hot. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to do this. He said yes for sure. I said I am not sure if I can do it. He said you are a natural, you will do great. He said it will be the best sex you have ever had. I said thats what I am afraid of. About that time there was a knock on the door. John got up and let Charlie in the house.

He came right over to me and said damn woman you are looking good. He extended his hand and I reached out to him. He said stand up here and let Charlie have a good look at you. He had me turn around slowly a couple of times and he pulled me to him and kissed me on the neck(which is one of my hotspots) Then he said I ain't never had me anyone that looks as good as you do. He kissed me on the lips this time and I opened my mouth to take his tongue. He rubbed my ass and said I bet you have got some fine pussy too. He kissed me again, God my pussy was betraying me and it was gushing. While he was kissing me he rubbed my pussy which let him know how wet I was. He pulled me down on the couch with his leg between my legs and I could feel his big cock rubbing from my pussy to my belly button. He now had both hands on my boobs and was working them out of my negligee top. After he got them out he
went to sucking on them until I had a orgasm. Finally I got ahold of myself and pushed away from him to sit on the couch.

We had kinda forgot about John and I looked at him and asked him again if he was sure about this. Again he said yes. I said I could get pregnant. Charlie spoke up and said you ain't on birth control? He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard black cock, he said you are going to get this bare and I am not pulling out either. I looked at John with panic on my face, I said I
can't do this. About that time Charlie had run his hand up my thigh and was rubbing my wet pussy. He took one of my hands and put it on his black cock. It was so hot, my fingers liked a lot touching my thumb and I could feel it throb. I squeezed it and felt something run down on my fingers. He was already starting to pour out precum. I couldn't help myself, I put my fingers to my mouth and licked his cum off my fingers. At the same time Charlie rubbed my

Charlie said I know you want my cock deep in your pussy. I was looking him in the eyes as I said yes I do want it deep in me but I am scared I will get pregnant. John said quitely you are going to take his cum. Charlie wanted to fuck me bad and I wanted him also. He leaned over and kissed me but this time I let him put his tongue in his mouth, while we kissed I was slowly stroking his hard cock. Finally he broke the kiss and said lets go to the bedroom. I looked at John and he nodded his head yes. My submissive side won over and I got up and went to the bedroom.

Charlie grabbed my hand and followed me down the hall with his big cock rubbing on my ass the whole way to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom Charlie rubbed his cock thru my pussy lips, fuck I wanted him bad. He pulled me back into him, he kissed my neck softly then he nibbled on my ear. He rubbed my flat belly before we got in bed. The first thing Charlie did
when we got in bed was kiss me. It was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had. I knew what Charlie wanted, he wanted to knock me up with his black baby.

I looked up to see John standing there, Charlie looked at him and John shook his head yes and said she is yours. Then John said fill her pussy full. Charlie crawled in between my legs and rubbed the big head of his cock up and down my pussy. Oh God it felt good plus my pussy was on fire. I asked John one more time if he was sure. He said yes I am sure, no pulling out, no condoms, just bare black cock and white pussy.. He told Charlie to take me and fill my pussy full, Charlie rubbed my flat belly and said this will look good swelled up with a little black bastard. I started asking Charlie to please pull out. John said he isn't pulling out and it will be ok. Charlie had the head of his huge black cock lodged in the opening of my pussy. He said you will beg me to fill your pussy full of my cum when its time. I looked at John and he shook his head yes at me, I closed my eyes and told Charlie to fuck me and fuck me good.

I figured he would ram his big cock in me instead he very slowly worked his big cockhead into my pussy. His cock spread me wider than I had ever been except for childbirth. He couldn't have been more than 2 inches in before I had my first orgasm and I mean a real earth shattering orgasm. That was the way it went for at least 15 minutes as he worked his cock all the way in me. I could feel it up around my bellybutton and when he pulled out it was like he
was sucking my insides with it. When he pushed back in the feeling was so awesome that I remember telling him to never quit fucking me. When I had adjusted to his size I had had so many orgasms that lubrication wasn't a problem. I had never been fucked like Charlie fucked me. Of course he had stretched me but it felt so wonderful to be able to take all of him and he
fucked me so deep he was pushing my cervix everytime. it is really hard to describe what happened, I guess it was a combination of his black skin, his big cock and the danger of getting pregnant that made my first time with a black man so awesome. It was like a out of body experience, I could look down over his black body to see where we were coupled. I could see his black cock going in and out in my dark pink pussy, no one but John had ever been there before. I could feel our juices running down my ass onto the bed.

Every now and then I would hear a woman screaming, then I realized it was me. As many orgasms as I had had I knew Charlie had to be getting close. I put my arms around his back and my legs over his ass and I said so John could hear, Charlie I love your black cock. Then I said cum in me, give me your black baby, make me pregnant. I felt his cock swell and I screamed for him to fill me up, cum as deep as you can. Then I felt it, spurt after spurt of his
hot black baby making sperm going directly in my uterus. I knew without a doubt that I was pregnant before he ever pulled his big cock out of my pussy. When he did finally pull out I heard a pop when his cock came out. He leaned over and kissed me, I let him put his tongue in my mouth as we cuddled as lovers, he was my baby daddy.

We laid there for a while before I moved down and cleaned his cock with my tongue, when I was finished he was hard again. I raised up and told John that he needed to leave and shut the door on the way out. I said Charlie and I are going to make sure I have a black baby growing in my belly before the night is over. Then just to be a bitch I said people are going to know your wife has been fucking black guys in 9 months. I guess he didn't really think I was serious about getting pregnant because he jerked in the chair but he didn't say anything as he left before he shut the door Charlie hollared that he wouldn't be at work in the morning.

Just like I told John, Charlie and I fucked most of the night. I don't think there was a position we didn't try and everyone of them was fabulous. When Charlie left Saturday he had cummed in me 8 times over the night and morning. I was 100 per cent sure I was pregnant after Charlie cummed in me the first time because this was my most fertile time of the month. John couldn't have picked a better time if he was trying to get me pregnant with Charlie's
baby. All of the times I let Charlie fuck me after the first time were for my own enjoyment and I made sure Charlie enjoyed it too. We heard John get up about 6:30 Saturday morning to get ready to go to work. It was funny that Charlie picked that time to fuck me again. It was a good thing our nearest neighbor lived a mile away or I am sure they would have heard my screams and moans from the hard, deep fucking Charlie had given me.

I am sure the last thing John heard as he was leaving for work was me telling Charlie how good it felt for him to stretch my pussy with his black cock. I can just imagine what he was thinking but he was the one that started it and it just felt so good. After the first time with Charlie I now knew my pussy was created for black cock. What John did was make me realize that he was right, he put me in the right circumstance and I did spread my legs to take that black cock deep in my belly.

The auto dealer where John worked was only open until noon on Saturday so Charlie stayed as long as he could before leaving. He had been gone about 15 minutes when John came home. Since Charlie's car was gone, John came directly into the bedroom where I was still in bed. When John came in the room he didn't say a word so I spread my legs so he could see Charlie's last load of black baby sperm oozing out of my red, well fucked pussy. He softly said damn
how many times did he fuck you? Just to be a bitch I started counting them on my fingers, finally I said 8 times. Then I told him why don't you go make us a sandwich and I will clean up a little and be in the kitchen in a bit.

John left the bedroom and I cupped my pussy and made my way to the bathroom. I sat on the commode and watched Charlie's cum pour out of me. When it had finally quit running out I got in the shower. I took a quick shower and realized I was a little sore in my nether region. My cunt was gapped open and my fingers would slip in easily and that was all it took for me to have another orgasm. When I got to the kitchen all I had on was the see thru cover that I had worn for John last night. I sat down gingerly on my barstool as John sat across from me. He had fixed us each a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I took both of the sandwiches so John got up and fixed himself another one. When he sat back down he made the observation that I looked like I had had a rough night.

I asked what he meant? He said well you have love bites all around your nipples, he said I saw you had several hickeys on your belly and thighs and he said I see a couple on your neck. I guess I missed them when I was in the bathroom. I said Charlie was pretty passionate. He said yeah I heard you'll all night long. I asked John if he knew this is my most fertile time of the month? He said no but he knew it was close. Then I told him Charlie cums at least 3 times as much as you do plus he is so big he shot it straight into my womb. I said I don't know what happens now but I am 100 per cent I am pregnant with Charlie's baby.

Well 18 days later, one missed period and my fears were fulfilled. I knew I had to see a Dr. to confirm what I knew so I scheduled an apointment for the next Wednesday. When I got in to see the Dr. I didn't hold anything back and told her that I was pregnant with a black man's baby and he wasn't my husband. She was a little taken back but was very professional and after her tests she confirmed that I was about 3 weeks pregnant. I thanked her and left with a

I had left Lori with John's mom so I decided to see if she would keep her for a few days while I got some things done that should have been done a long time ago. When I got back to John's mom's house, Lori came running up to hug me. I kissed her and told her she was going to have a new little brother or sister. She wasn't sure what that meant but John's mom picked right up on it. She was smiling and said I am going to have a new grandbaby? I
said well techniclly no but yes I am pregnant. She was now confused, so I said sit down and I will explain. I put Lori down and she went off to play with the dog. I told Anne(John's mom) I am not sure where to start and you will not like any of it. Finally I said John brought home Charlie Jones the black guy that works for him. She said yes with a frown. I lied and said we were drinking and before long we were having sex and I let Charlie knock me up. There was a lot of discussion back and forth before I finally asked if she would keep Lori for a few days so we could get some things straightened out. Of course she said yes.

When John got home I had got all my crying done, it took 3 hours but it was over. I knew this wasn't my fault but I wasn't innocent either, I had fucked Charlie 7 more times after that first one. Maybe I wasn't pregnant after the first time but the sex was so good I wanted all I could get. Anyway I was sitting at the bar with the test from the Dr. I handed the test results to John without saying a word. He looked them over, smiled and said I love you Phyliss and I promise to be a good ******* to our new baby. Well I cried some more. We hugged and kissed for a little bit before I told John that I guessed we should tell Charlie he is going to be a *******. John said yeah I guess so. I said oh yeah, Sammie is coming Friday night and he won't be leaving with blue balls this time.
That was one very exciting story. My dick was harder than railroad steel.

Phyliss

Very sexy story.thanks for sharing with us...

Back