the way I like it

Photo 1 my wife sends to our Bull the day before followed by text : Fantasizing about you making love to me!!see how hard my nipples are thinking about you? Stroking them?

tumblr_oaj488O4Ea1v1t41fo1_500_kindlephoto-3148105.jpg 113171354bbe0481f2fb.jpg

Followed by another photo And text : like my panties? Do you want me to wear these for you? See how wet pussy gets just thinking about your huge black cock!

If you were our Bull
What pictures would you send my wife? And would you text her back?

tumblr_o4eb4sWWaT1tk0r1oo1_500.jpg
Kiss her neck,slowly strip her clothes , caress her stroke her body, tell her how sexy she is kiss her all over.
Kiss her ear as you squeeze her ass ! talk dirty to her
Slowly pull down her bra straps lick an suck her nipples. As you hump her silk panties with your huge black clock, stroke her back!
Pick her up and carry her up stairs and into the bedroom!
Lay her on the bed start kissing her at the neck and work your way down as you stroke her thighs and legs!
Pull her panties to the side and lick her clit make her cum! Pull her to the side of the bed. have her lick an suck your clock as I finger her pussy and play with her clit! Tease her and slowly bring her to a powerful climax,she all yours I growl. I retreat and watch as you
Fuck her mouth stroke her nipples and then go balls deep maker her squirm!
Pull her up on the bed slowly pull her panties off.Hold you huge bbc place in her face , let her see it's huge bluish veins and large head, mesmerize her like a huge python before it strikes! Tell her how much your going to enjoy her and how she will enjoy it.
Show her you magnificent Black cock! Take her bareback start her in missionary. , She is all yours like a Ferrari wind her out through the gears in the straight always than .jam the gears hard I in and out in the corners,Like A Ferrari driven by the world best driver I want to see her to responses as well ,Than fuck her like the wild ******* that you both are. Your the Dominate male lion and she is the lioness you own her her Drive her wild make her scream giggle and moan.I want to her her beg for more! Make love to her in every position .Bring to orgasm over and over with your cock until your body is coverd in sweat ,and she is a trembling quivering mess that screams and begs for your to cum flood her pussy with your load! finnish her missionary position drag her to the side of the bed like quite big cat dragging his prey into Bush to feast,, position her with her head over the side I of the bed. So I can see her nipples. Legs and sexy hee heels. I want to see your huge muscles tenses you go balls deep .your huge muscular arms with veins and muscles bulge as you hold on my wife in your grasp as she squirms and tries to wriggle free. Watch as your six pack abbs and muscles in you back an contract as go balls deep and Explode in her as she pleads for you to give to her ,I want to hear your deep guttural growl and laugh as you climax inside of her and her giggle of delight as you take what is rightfully yours!
That's what I would tell him.

Last edited:
Back