the way I like it

I'm gonna make love to you,I'm going to text pictures laying on bed,after My BBC has pleasured your married pussy, a picture your sexy panties that took from you,I will text him that your pussy and your panties belong to me tumblr_osybmhPlMq1t56xj6o1_500.gif tumblr_owi6p2Re7x1s8eusto1_500.jpg tumblr_nnkylkbQXh1socil7o1_500.jpg tumblr_oe2jfx1k7a1txx0mso1_500.jpg tumblr_oxydr1PLY61qewu6ho1_1280.jpg and then I will send him a pic the BBC that fucked you

1. wear a sexy dress ,under dress a sexy bra ,panties, silk stockings sexy heels{ colors and materials what you know as a woman looks best on you]

2. Champagne or wine, lighting not to bright not to dark

3. the 3 bulls priority is to satisfy you !

4. foreplay should be passionate and intense romantic and naughty for Both you and your .3 black lovers, make them seduce you, do this in living room
5.Black lover make you cum twice 1x clitoral and 2nd x g spot. So you pussy is extremely wet and slippery! Be naughty beg them to fuck you. Have one of them carry you into the bed room. to a bed with satin sheets candle lit
6 . When the first on goes to slide his cock into your pussy play innocent say no giggle and squirm as he slides his cock in giggle suck on bulls cock jerk the other while being fucked .Try and get all three to fuck you and the get them to cum!

Or wear some sexy lingerie and heels, your choice .cover with a sexy silk robe Greet them at door and invite them in, follow you to the bedroom , or front of a fireplace

let me no how it turns out

Last edited:
Back