THE USUAL VIEW

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
The first time I watched my wife with a black man was on a holiday. She had hot sex in our hotel room with a big, black guy who was also staying at our hotel . We got chatting one evening in the hotel bar , at the end of the evening we somehow ended up in our room . My wife was quite tipsy , she started to flirt with him as if i wasnt there, which led to them having sex on our bed. He fucked my wife so hard and made her cum like never before. I could see his cock moved deep inside her from where I sat. I can't even describe how turned on I was when she sucked him off after he gave her the fucking of her life. It was then i realised how big he was . They fucked again for about an hour and then he left . I spent the rest of the night fucking my wife but I'm sure I didn't measure up to the pounding she had received earlier.

This is typically what husbands get to see when their wives are getting laid by a black stud, so enjoy.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg

Back