The United States of Interrcial

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I'll soon be flying across the American skies and though this question may not actually have a concrete answer to it, but I'd like to ask: Which state or city in the U.S., do you think has the most Interracial indulgence population?

As I'm in the UK, I can't comment as to which state is the most interacially indulgent. I would think it has to be the southern states. If I were going to the US to look, thats where I would head

As I'm in the UK, I can't comment as to which state is the most interacially indulgent. I would think it has to be the southern states. If I were going to the US to look, thats where I would head
Ahem, are you high? Any time I go down to the south, I have to worry about getting lynched. Well, ok, its not that bad, but racism is prominent there

Ok, Gillain. Let's say we include UK., which cities there would you say are most promiment with Interracial connections?

You're likely to see interracial couples in any major U.S. Cities. I know when I visited L.A., I saw A LOT of Black men with Asian women. Believe it or not, I think Minneapolis or St. Paul also has one of the highest interracial couples percentage wise.

maybe it not the most prominent in the south but its much hotter. When you think about it, a beautiful ******* of a kkk member with a black man it send a powerful message. A whitegirl raised to be racist but she can't resist her natural lust for bbc.

Ok, Gillain. Let's say we include UK., which cities there would you say are most promiment with Interracial connections?
UK is very multicultural. Where I am from Cardiff, had had a large somali population and west Indian population for many many years as it was a large seaport town. Many other cities are similar .

UK is very multicultural. Where I am from Cardiff, had had a large somali population and west Indian population for many many years as it was a large seaport town. Many other cities are similar .

Anyone inter-marrying?

Nope! NOT the south... that is where racism is most prominent!

Yes...and No...it depends where in the South! When I moved to Atlanta from NYC I really did think that I was going to get lynched...but that stemmed form what I thought I knew from TV and such...of all the places I have been to state side, I have never seen any more black/white couples than I have in Atlanta! That being said...there are states down south that are still steeped in their ignorant ways: Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and yes South Carolina...there will always BE racism in one form of te other but the newer generations are stomping it out in their own ways i.e. the rise in numbers of multi racial babies. It only is a matter of time;-)

I'll soon be flying across the American skies and though this question may not actually have a concrete answer to it, but I'd like to ask: Which state or city in the U.S., do you think has the most Interracial indulgence population?
Hey my brotha Dsoul, you may feel quite comfortable in Alexandria, VA/Washington, D C/ lower Maryland area. When I lived in this area in the late 80's, I experience sorta a role reversal, white women were looking at ME like a piece of meat instead of the other way around; in addition, befriended some white guys in my then line of business (defense contracting), that were more than eager to align me with beautiful white women and the clubs they knew were white women and black guys were likely to meet.

Then, Dsoul there is Chicago, IL (my home, where I was raised and bred), there are communities like the Hyde Park area, near the Southside of Chicago, where the universities and hospitals in this part of towm attract many interracial married couples and a lot of mixed children. The North side of Chicago, (where I once lived and had a buisness), specifically the Goldcoast area, where there are many clubs, restaurants and hotels catering to tourist, have a strong subpopulation of interracial couples and most of the clubs are in this area. Let me know when your are arriving and I will put together a list of clubs or events that I sense willhave a strong interracial or international audience AND women!

I'm in California and travel to the east for work. I work a lot in Detroit and its northern suburbs. I see far more interracial activity on the coasts in the larger metropolitan areas. I would have thought Detroit would have had a lot but I think the racism there keeps that sort of thing behind closed doors. I'm sure it happens plenty. If I had to guess based on what I've seen I'd say LA is the most open and accepting of black guys doing white women.

Maybe it's simply a matter of knowing where to look and who to talk to in each individual city.

I have also been to Los Angeles, the specific locations I can get for you later. But visited L.A. specifically for interracial hook ups, and the parties there were memorable. There are maybe four or five venues I can suggest in the L.A. area. Naturally, you WILL defintely have to rent a car, an additional expense.

Back