the ultimate kenya maasai group

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elegance asante, Apr 2, 2014.

1. elegance asante

elegance asante Member

are you a white woman interested in BBC and want to get it all natural? or couple want to have an ultimate experience,,hit at us. we the masai are known for our massive cocks, long fucking hours and cumming a lot..feel free to travel and enjoy have fun,,fulfill your fantasizes now,,we have a parade too where you can choose from a variety of clean cut cocks from 8.5 to 13 inches,,well hanged balls...get your approval now to join this wonderful kenyan tribe and community

2. myhotwifej

myhotwifej Member

Is this in Africa?

3. elegance asante

elegance asante Member

yes, and to be specific,in kenya

4. Sarah508

Sarah508 Member

UK
    How does it work?

5. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Might have to take my wife to Kenya,see if any black guys would like to fuck her?

Sarah508 likes this.
  6. elegance asante

elegance asante Member

be very sure she will be satisfied by these natural Africans who go for hours and remember they are well endowed,,the least i have seen is 7.5 among-st my peers,,also you will enjoy the diversity in terms of food, culture and climate, dont forget the great safari in the parks and ranges

7. elegance asante

elegance asante Member

be very sure she will be satisfied by these natural Africans who go for hours and remember they are well endowed,,the least i have seen is 7.5 among-st my peers,,also you will enjoy the diversity in terms of food, culture and climate, dont forget the great safari in the parks and ranges

8. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    and be aware that the sex industry in Kenya is all ways looking for ways to acquire new white flesh...