The UK scene?

goddessworship

Male
From
US
Having lived in London for some years now, I think I can safely say that I have been to every club worth going to - but the ones I most enjoy as a girl worshipper are the elite clubs with the VIP areas and the rap / R'n'B vibes. Quite simply, these are the total domains of the big Black guys and they are always teeming with stunning, tall, model-esque white girls. If you're visiting London I can give you a list.

The whole vibe in these clubs is for the white girls to look as hot as they can, encouraged by their Black male partners - with perfect long hair, very short skirts and expensive make-up. You just know any one of these goddess girls would be the fuck of the century - if only you could afford her!

In London, the well-connected Black male stud, and the stunning “Essex” girl, are the height of sexual vogue right now. They are accessories to each other - the Black guys want the stunning white girl on their arm - and the white girls all want the big Black guy who can get them in to all the best and most exclusive London nightclubs.

The girls are confident with their sexuality, and not in any way false or embarrassed about their attractions as previous generations of white women may have been. The girls think “I’m stunning and I love sex, so I’m going out to get the ultimate fuck, and the ultimate fuck is a Black guy”. For the Black guys, it’s a way of demonstrating their status - and that they're the ones now getting to fuck the most sexually desirable women in society.

If there are any UK peeeps who enjoy discussing the UK scene, hit me up.

girlworship@yahoo.com

Name even one club in London where this is going on ? Instead blankly naming parts in London.

A quick google of the 2 clubs mentioned finds posts about black people being turned away at door ?

Lol

Having lived in London for some years now, I think I can safely say that I have been to every club worth going to - but the ones I most enjoy as a girl worshipper are the elite clubs with the VIP areas and the rap / R'n'B vibes. Quite simply, these are the total domains of the big Black guys and they are always teeming with stunning, tall, model-esque white girls. If you're visiting London I can give you a list.

The whole vibe in these clubs is for the white girls to look as hot as they can, encouraged by their Black male partners - with perfect long hair, very short skirts and expensive make-up. You just know any one of these goddess girls would be the fuck of the century - if only you could afford her!

In London, the well-connected Black male stud, and the stunning “Essex” girl, are the height of sexual vogue right now. They are accessories to each other - the Black guys want the stunning white girl on their arm - and the white girls all want the big Black guy who can get them in to all the best and most exclusive London nightclubs.

The girls are confident with their sexuality, and not in any way false or embarrassed about their attractions as previous generations of white women may have been. The girls think “I’m stunning and I love sex, so I’m going out to get the ultimate fuck, and the ultimate fuck is a Black guy”. For the Black guys, it’s a way of demonstrating their status - and that they're the ones now getting to fuck the most sexually desirable women in society.

If there are any UK peeeps who enjoy discussing the UK scene, hit me up.

girlworship@yahoo.com

Name even one club where this is going on ?

Back