The UK scene?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by girl_worship, Mar 20, 2016.

1. girl_worship

girl_worship Member

UK
    Having lived in London for some years now, I think I can safely say that I have been to every club worth going to - but the ones I most enjoy as a girl worshipper are the elite clubs with the VIP areas and the rap / R'n'B vibes. Quite simply, these are the total domains of the big Black guys and they are always teeming with stunning, tall, model-esque white girls. If you're visiting London I can give you a list.

The whole vibe in these clubs is for the white girls to look as hot as they can, encouraged by their Black male partners - with perfect long hair, very short skirts and expensive make-up. You just know any one of these goddess girls would be the fuck of the century - if only you could afford her!

In London, the well-connected Black male stud, and the stunning “Essex” girl, are the height of sexual vogue right now. They are accessories to each other - the Black guys want the stunning white girl on their arm - and the white girls all want the big Black guy who can get them in to all the best and most exclusive London nightclubs.

The girls are confident with their sexuality, and not in any way false or embarrassed about their attractions as previous generations of white women may have been. The girls think “I’m stunning and I love sex, so I’m going out to get the ultimate fuck, and the ultimate fuck is a Black guy”. For the Black guys, it’s a way of demonstrating their status - and that they're the ones now getting to fuck the most sexually desirable women in society.

If there are any UK peeeps who enjoy discussing the UK scene, hit me up.

girlworship@yahoo.com

C-Diesel, raykink and cuckal like this.
  2. Uksexycouple

Uksexycouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Can you let us know what clubs in London are the best to attend?

C-Diesel and raykink like this.
  3. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Where to find the best black men in London?

4. C-Diesel

C-Diesel New Member

Rumba in Picadilly & DSTRKT are pretty nice places for R&B

5. girl_worship

girl_worship Member

UK
    West End, Green Park, Picadilly, Shoreditch the list goes on and on...

6. thirtyninesteps

thirtyninesteps Well-Known Member

Agreed so many white pussies aching for bbc in the uk cum on guys!

7. C-Diesel

C-Diesel New Member

I'm in the UK quite regularly, almost 1 once a month

8. Denisse Q

Denisse Q Member

US
    Green Park and West End are 2 awesome places i love em damn it was something too good

9. D&T

D&T Well-Known Member

UK
    agree london has a good scene

10. AllSheWantsISBBC

AllSheWantsISBBC Well-Known Member

UK
    any good clubs to attend around Leicester/Notts derby are (east midlands)

11. Dublincouplebbc

Dublincouplebbc New Member

Name even one club in London where this is going on ? Instead blankly naming parts in London.

A quick google of the 2 clubs mentioned finds posts about black people being turned away at door ?

Lol

Name even one club where this is going on ?

12. chucknoir

chucknoir New Member

Canada
    Have you ever witnessed a white couple at one of these clubs where the girlfriend dances with black men, while the BF watches and buys them drinks? That would be hot!