The Turning.... being her cuckold

CuckLee

Male
After her fellas Jerome and Daqwan, left...and they had a good two hours of fuck and suck. My wife, Lora was in that high zone of fulfilling sex. She wore her robe loosely and walked past me (" howya doin' cucky...." ). It was then I sensed she wasn't just kidding anymore. She paraded around the kitchen,
looking for a snack and something to sip on. The aroma of black cock and black cum was overwhelming,
but, it was almost like an aphrodesiac to me. My little cock kinda pulsated a bit. She kept munching
and talking at the same time. " Ya know Lee, ...that was like the best sex I ever had in my whole life...
I can't remember having over 5 orgasms back to back..."
Yep that wast he turning.

After her fellas Jerome and Daqwan, left...and they had a good two hours of fuck and suck. My wife, Lora was in that high zone of fulfilling sex. She wore her robe loosely and walked past me (" howya doin' cucky...." ). It was then I sensed she wasn't just kidding anymore. She paraded around the kitchen,
looking for a snack and something to sip on. The aroma of black cock and black cum was overwhelming,
but, it was almost like an aphrodesiac to me. My little cock kinda pulsated a bit. She kept munching
and talking at the same time. " Ya know Lee, ...that was like the best sex I ever had in my whole life...
I can't remember having over 5 orgasms back to back..."
Yep that wast he turning.
Lucky you.

The picture will even be greater when there's a naked black man standing beside her, letting you see what he just used in damaging the wife's pussy!

Reactions: wit
Yes, Master and I am sure I would be submissive to him as I am to your Manhood and Majestic prowess,
....imagine if I were to be locked in a device like a CB-6000....with you locking the padlock, then suddenly tossing the key into the toilet, forever washing away any chance of unlocking myself anytime soon...and there's is Lora, smirking and laughing under her breath as she cuddles your still harden man cock as we stand side by side. I can hear her saying........" Master Shango, I have bought white boi lee some new panties ...let's watch him model them for us..."
And of course your voice would likely command me to do it and do it now!!! you inferior white boi cuck~~

Reactions: wit
Back