subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
The Trip
bysuewatcher©

I haven't read this one but the author normally writes some good stories

"My god, I might as well go topless." My wife Susan stated as she looked in the mirror.

"Well that's why we are here isn't it." I laughed.

"We'll see, I'm not taking my top off yet."

"You promised. Besides"

"I was ******* Steve, that doesn't count." I didn't say anything else as I got ready to head down to the beach. We had arrived In Jamaica earlier that morning and I was anxious to check out the scene. A friend at work had told me about the resort. According to Jim, my co-worker, the resort had two sides. One side Of the resort was anything goes and the other conventional.

I had teased Susan about going topless. Susan had agreed to going topless but had had a few beers at the time. This was going to be a second honeymoon of sorts for us. Our first honeymoon was a long weekend.

Walking down to the beach I noticed several men staring as Susan walked by. Susan is 5'8" with long shapely legs and large b-cup breasts. Thirty four you would never know Susan had already had two children. Susan works out a lot and is in great shape. Susan's family is Mexican and she has big brown eyes and an olive complexion. Susan's long brown hair was pulled back in a phony tail and I couldn't help but admire how exotic looking she can be..

Down at the waters edge we turned left and had walked down a little ways when we saw our first nude couple. Susan didn't notice until we walked right pass them. Taking my hand she waited till we were a few feet passed and out of ear shot.

"OH my god they were completely nude Steve."

"Uh yeah, both of those people should have kept there cloths on." The woman was over weight with big tits and the guy had a huge beer gut. The guy wasn't packing much in the cock department, I thought, although I had to admit I wasn't much bigger. That's when Susan surprised me.

"Yeah no kidding and the guy, he was so small." Susan commented, ouch I thought.

"Well I'm not much bigger I answered defensively."

"Yes but you don't weigh 300 pounds, which makes that guys penis look even smaller." Susan answered trying to make up for the slight.

"Dam woman you don't have to agree with me. "I said, as we both had a good laugh. We hadn't gone far when we came across a foursome. The two women were white, the men black. One of the black men was standing with his back to us and turned around as we approached. The Jamaican's cock was uncut, thick and a good six inches long. The man was not bashful.

"Hey there, how's it going mon, interested in ganja."

"Uh no, no thanks." I stuttered as we walked by."

"Well cock size wasn't his problem." Susan blurted out laughing.

"No and the those two girls weren't old or fat." We walked another two or three hundred yards and put out our blanket. No one was around so Susan took off her top.

"Happy."

"Yes." I said, I was very surprised Susan had done that.

"So you liked those girls huh."

"Come on Susan they can't hold a candle to you, don't tell me you are jealous. Besides you are the one that started it with that comment about the guys cock."

"Well it was big." I popped the top on a Red Stripe and handed it to her.

"Okay, but does he know how to use it." I said. Susan looked at me in disbelief.

Then in a dismissive tone said,"Steve with a package like that, he probably does." I watched Susan close her eyes and take a long pull from her beer.

We drank a couple more beers and Susan removed her bottoms. I was stunned and very excited. I started kissing Susan and before long had my hand between her legs, she was super wet.

"Did you bring a rubber." Susan purred.

"No, but I don't care."

"You better care, unless you want number three, this Latin girl is in her fertile time." Then she began stroking my dick.

"Roll over on your back Steve, I'll take care of this." Susan said indicating my rock hard penis. Rolling on to my back Susan pulled off my swimsuit, leaned over and began sucking my dick. In moments she had me on the verge of cumming.

"I'm going to cum Susan, oh *******!" I cried out as the first streams of sperm shot out of my penis and into Susan's mouth. Susan used her thumb and index finger to squeeze and milk my penis out of every drop of sperm. Susan loves sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. My orgasm was super strong as my hardness went away.

"Wow you really came a lot that time." she said, then without warning she kissed me, her mouth still full of sperm. I recoiled but it was too late as I got a good taste of cum.

"Don't act like you don't like it."

"I don't."

"Right, that's why you let me kiss you every time I suck you off, I know you like a book Steve. Now lets go for a swim."Susan commanded. We swam naked in the sea for a while, then Susan went back to the blanket. I continued swimming.

I guess I had been swimming for about five minutes. I looked up towards my wife I realized she had been joined by a tall thin Jamaican, who was black as coal. The man was wearing faded board shorts and long dread knots. I realized he was getting an eyeful of my topless wife. I was sure he found her attractive and yet I wasn't jealous. Susan pointed towards me and waved as the stranger looked over his shoulder at me.

I waited a little while longer, before leaving the water. My nudeness made me feel strangely vulnerable as I walked back to the blanket and Susan. Maybe it was because the cool water had caused me to shrink up a bit. In any event I plopped down on my stomach the moment I got to the blanket.

"Steve this is Roy." Susan said introducing us. I kind of rolled over and raising up on one elbow, shook hands with the tall Jamaican. Then without saying a word to me, Roy turned to Susan.

"Well I will be on my way girl, but I'm sure we will see each other again." with that Roy continued on his way down the beach.

"So who is your new friend," I said joking with Susan. Susan looked at me over her sunglasses.

"Roy was nice, he wanted to know if I was here with anyone."

"Right he didn't see me swimming." I laughed.

"Oh I think he saw you, he just didn't think I was with you."

"Yeah and why is that." I asked sarcastically.

"Well according to him a fine looking girl like me should hook up with a real man, a Jamaican, not some pasty white guy." Susan said with a huge grin.

"Seriously."

"I'm not kidding, some come on huh, a first, right. I mean, I wanted to ask him if that line actually worked." Susan answered.

"The guys got some balls, I will say that." I responded shaking my head. Then I realized my dick was getting hard talking about this guy and how he had come on to Susan.

We drank some more beer and went back to our room, took a nap, showered and then got dressed to go out. I watched as Susan slipped on a little black thong, her body golden brown from the sun. Her thick dark nipples made a little darker from the sun. She slipped on a short denim shirt and a white tank top. The top was scooped pretty low, something Susan would never have worn at home especially braless.

"Wow where is Susan and what have you done with her."

"Haha, after going naked on the beach I feel like I'm a nun dressed like this. So now you want me to change."

"No!" I exclaimed taking in the outline of her nipples on the tight top. Susan put on some heels, leaned down and gave me a peck.

"Can I wear my shoes tonight." Susan kind of towered over me with her heels on."

"Absolutely."

"Steve don't get use to this dude, when we get back to Texas miss prude returns."

"Deal!" I laughed. " But we are here for a whole month, well 26 more days anyway." I said.

During dinner our waiter almost hurt himself staring down Susan's top and so did several other guys in the restaurant. I could also tell Susan was enjoying herself. Susan would never have dressed like this in Austin and I could tell she loved the attention. After dinner we decided to hit a night club. I asked our waiter for a good club and he told us to try a place called the Jungle. I liked the sound of that and off we went.

The club was pretty big with a mixed crowd of tourists and locals. I left Susan to go to the bar to get drinks and when I returned found her talking to a blond guy who appeared to be twenty eight or so. Susan's age, I'm nine years older.

"Mind if we dance." The dude asked politely.

"It's up to the lady," I said. Go ahead I indicated to Susan I'll get us a place to sit. Susan legs were golden brown from the sun and I couldn't help but marvel at how good she looked as she walked on to the dance floor.

Finding a table I sat back and watched Susan dance with the blonde dude. About half way through the song I saw a tall black man dressed all in white approach Susan. Stepping between Susan and her dance partner, I saw the black dude take her hand and step back from her as if he was assessing the way she looked. He twirled her around said something and Susan beamed a big smile. Then with out skipping a beat he began dancing with her. The blonde dude shook his head in disbelief and walked away.

The black guy was impeccably dressed, white shirt, loose fitting linen pants with his dread locks pulled back tight in a pony tail. I'm not quite at tall as Susan's 5'8" so her six inch heels left her towering over me. Watching them dance it was clear the guy was a good 6'6" or taller.

They danced a couple of songs fast, then a slow one. At first Susan seemed to keep her distance, but the guy was a really good dancer. They seemed to float along the floor. By the end of the song I could tell he was holding Susan close. I remember wonder if he was rubbing his cock against her and feeling aroused.

When Susan got back to table I made a comment.

"Did that black guy cut in on the blonde dude."

"Yes, can you believe it. that has never happened to me in my entire life."

Susan answered as she sat down. I couldn't help but notice how prominently her nipples were showing through the thin material of her dress. Susan was excited by this black man.

"I will say that guys got some balls."

"That is the second time you have said that about him." Susan answered as she took a big gulp of her *******.

"What do you mean by that."

"That was Roy, the guy from the beach."

"Oh, really I didn't recognize him. I mean he looks so different dressed like that."

"I know I did a double take at first too."

"He's a good dancer." I said.

"Yes, that was fun."

Susan finished her ******* and I went up to the bar for another round. When I returned to the table Susan was dancing again with Roy again. Normally this isn't a big deal, Susan knows I don't dance and she loves it, so it's not unusual for her to dance with other guys. Roy however was different, he had made it clear at the beach, at least to her, that he was pursuing Susan. I wasn't worried but I could also tell she liked his aggressiveness.

They danced a couple of songs and then another slow number. This time as they danced he put his arm over her shoulder, the other wrapped around her back, leaving Susan no recourse but to put both arms around his waist.. I had to admit it was very sensual, seeing him holding Susan like that. Now as they danced it was easy to see, his thigh pressing between her legs. I was memorized.

After the dance ended he led her by the hand to the bar. Susan turned and indicated with her fingers she would be a moment. At the bar I saw Susan speaking with the bartender and pointing at me. A few minutes latter the waitress brought me a shot. When I looked back at the bar, Roy smiled, held up his own shot and raised it in a toast, then turning to Susan they both drank it down.

Susan returned to the table a few minutes latter. I wasn't annoyed but between the last dances and the bar thing, she had spent the last twenty minutes talking to Roy. I was going to mention something but Susan slid up next to me and kissed me hard.

"What was that for." I questioned.

"For letting me have so much fun, I love this island. I've never felt so liberated. I really love you, you know that." I could tell she was feeling the *******, and so was I.

We finished our drinks and I was going to suggest we leave when Roy walked up. Standing right in front of our table I was eye level with his waist. I didn't mean to stare but the outline of an impossibly big cock was showing through the thin white linen pants. The guy was going commando.

Roy reached out and Susan gave him her hand as he helped her out of her chair.

"Honey order me another ******* please." I watched as Roy led Susan back on to the dance floor. The first song was fast, and Roy turned Susan around so that her butt was against his crotch. I waited for Susan to move away but to the contrary I could see she was grinding away at his cock. The dance floor was really crowded. As the song went on I could see Susan getting more and more into the dirty dancing. Roy then wrapped his arms around her so that he could lean over and nuzzle her neck from behind.

I was catching glimpses of the hot couple between the other dancers. At one point I could see that Susan had actually tilted her head giving Roy her neck. I knew he was starting to take liberties with Susan. Susan was ******* and was starting to react to his advances. I trusted Susan, but he was clearly affecting her.

I was about to approach them when the song ended. Susan and Roy spoke briefly and I could see her gently push him away all the while nodding her head.

Returning to the table, Susan appeared pretty *******.

"I think I have had too much to *******. Take me home baby." She slurred.

When we got back to the room, I helped Susan undress and get into bed. I undressed put a condom on and spooned up behind her. Slipping my dick between her legs I pushed it all the way in with no resistance. Susan's pussy was seriously wet. The image of her dirty dancing with Roy filled my thoughts as I pumped my penis in and out of my wife's pussy. I blew my nut almost immediately.

"Hey sorry I didn't last longer." I apologized, then realized she was asleep. I laid there looking at the ceiling, wondering how much I was willing to see my wife change. Even more, why I had such mixed feeling about seeing a man hit on my wife.

The next morning after breakfast and a couple of strong Bloody Marys' we went back to our spot on the beach. we popped open a couple of beers and laid out. We really hadn't discussed the events at the club. I was prepared to let it go but Susan brought it up.

"God did I have fun last night, I feel horrible right now, but it was fun. I have never acted like that in my life, I can't believe you let me do that. You are amazing, most guys would have been so jealous. I am so lucky to have you." Susan said as she slid her hand into my shorts and grabbed my penis.

My dick instantly went hard.

"Let's take these shorts off." Susan commanded as she unbuttoned my swimsuit. I wiggled out of it and placed my hand between Susan's legs. Pushing her thong aside. I slipped my middle finger into her slit. I was surprised to find it super wet.

"Wow woman you sure are wet, you were really wet last night. I'm going to have to do something about this. But first answer this question. If you weren't married and you met Roy would you fuck him."

"What?"

"Come on answer me? Last night would you have fucked him."

"Why are you jealous."

"No to the contrary."

"I'm not sure what that means, but I woke up super horny Steve. I want you so bad, I want you now." Susan pulled me over on top of her and guided my penis into wet slit. Plunging my dick balls deep I began fucking Susan right there on the beach. No one was around but the idea of making love in a public place really excited me.

"Steve don't pull out, I want your cum baby, I want you to cum in me, I want you to fuck me hard." Susan is never verbal. I felt like I was with a stranger and became incredibly excited. I started pumping harder and faster. I felt Susan's hands clutch my ass. Suddenly I felt my dick get hard as I shot my sperm into her pussy. Laying on top of her I felt my dick slip out of her slit.

"Contrary, does that mean you liked him flirting with me." Susan asked as I rolled off her.

I got up grinning and went for a swim. I had been swimming for about five minutes when I saw another couple put their stuff down about 25 yards from where Susan was sitting. Even from out in the water I could see the black guy was pretty tall, because he towered over a deeply tanned blonde. As I made my way back to shore I watched the two of them take off their cloths. As I walked on to the beach the couple descended toward me and the water hand in hand.

"Good afternoon mon." The black man saluted. The blonde looked like a replica of Bo Derrick right down to the hair brads. The guy was thin but well built, with powerful legs. Both were naked, the blonde had big beautiful boobs and an hour glass figure. Her areolas were large and almost the same color as her skin, unusual. I caught myself staring.

"Hi," I stuttered, then I glanced at the man's cock, limp it was a good eight inches long and very thick.

"Mon I noticed you have a cooler, I will trade you some ganja for a couple of beers." he said as he extended his hand.

"I'm Gordon and this is Karen."

"Steve."

"Nice to meet you Steve and the lady?"

"Susan my wife."

"Karen did you bring a lighter." The blonde nodded yes and both turned and walked towards are blanket and Susan. Susan made no effort to cover up. Susan's dark sunglasses made it impossible to tell If she was eyeing Gordon, but I was sure she was. I suddenly felt a perverse pleasure in the event as it unfolded.

Gordon walked up leaned over and offered Susan his hand, while introducing Himself and Karen. Karen plopped down by Susan and lit up the joint. Taking a long puff Karen handed the pot to Susan who didn't hesitate to smoke it. Susan and I had smoked before the two ******* were born, but that was five years ago. I passed some cold beer out and we began to chat.

We learned that this Karen was going to be in Jamaica for the next week. Then Karen floored us when she told us she was married and that her husband was playing golf at the resort this very moment. Susan gave me with a quizzical look, but I had no answers. About an hour had passed and Susan and I were pretty high. Karen and Gordon did little to hide their feelings for each other. They were constantly kissing and at one point Karen reached between Gordon's legs and began pulling on his big cock.

"Girl come on now, not in front of these people." Gordon chided.

"Susan you don't care do you?" Karen questioned as she grinned at Susan while playing with Gordon's ever expanding cock.

"Not me." Susan giggled, clearly fucked up on beer and ganja.

"Let me give you two some privacy," I said taking Susan's hand and leading her to the water.

Wading in I took Susan in my arms and gave her a long deep kiss. Susan reached down and began playing with my dick, which was semi hard.

"I see I'm not the only one turned on by those two." Susan said as she stroked my penis.

"Look he's fucking her right now, you think her husband knows." I looked up the beach and saw Karen with her ass in the air, face planted on the towel. Gordon was behind her, pushing her face into the towel as he fucked her. Even from were we where, you could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Glancing at Susan she appeared mesmerized by the sight.

"He has to know, I mean how could he not expect her to be with that guy, he probably gave Karen his blessing." Susan said as she stroked my dick.

"What do you mean by that Sue."

"Steve think about it. What do you think would happen if you sent me to a nude beach with a hunk like that." My penis got even harder as I imagined it was Susan fucking Gordon on the beach.

"I guess you are right, I mean god he is hung like a horse."

Last edited:
"From what I seen they all are, God he is fucking her good," Susan whispered. Suddenly wondering about the night before I asked Susan about Roy, curious how she would respond.

"Really was that guy Roy hung like Gordon." I felt my dick expand. Susan was still staring at the Gordon and Karen.

"Well I didn't see him nude but he was big, very big." My dick began shooting sperm into the water. The thought of Roy rubbing his big cock against Susan the night before was too much for me.

"Wow that was fast Steve."

"I know, I guess it was watching those two that did it."

Susan release my limp penis and swam away with a dive. Then we swam up the beach, walked a bit and returned about twenty minutes later. Gordon and Karen were gathering their things and invited us out to a club that night. Gordon it turned out was a guitar player in a band at the club. Susan and I knew the club, it was called the Jungle.

After returning to the hotel, Susan and I showered and decided to do some shopping in town. We checked out lots of different stores before stopping at a little boutique. Susan was looking at different dress and I pulled this feathery peach thing off the rack.

"How about this ."I urged. Taking it out of my hand Susan held it up by the hanger and looked it over.

"Nice but there is not much to it." Susan said as she appraised the dress.

"Try it on," I urged. A few minutes later Susan walked out of the dressing room.

"It needs heels and I'm not sure I will stay in this top." I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Deeply tanned the light peach color accented her skin. the dress was backless and had a deep v neck line. that accented Susan's cleavage. Susan's thick dark nipples were prominently displayed through the thin material of the dress. The dress flared at the waste and was mid thigh length, displaying her long legs.

"Wow I'm sold."

"I can never wear this at home, in fact this is too much." Susan said, as she gazed at herself in the mirror.

"Buy it, so what if you can't wear it at home, we are here, go for it, I love it on you."

"You are so crazy Steve, okay, but now I need a pair of heels to go with this."

That night when we walked into the Jungle I felt like the luckiest guy in the place to have such a beautiful woman on my arm. After our shopping trip we had gone back to the room and ordered a bottle of champion. We drank the bottle before dinner and ended up in bed the rest of the afternoon. To tell the truth I was exhausted and would have been happy to stay in the room, but I could tell Susan was really excited to go out.

The band was playing when we got there and we saw Gordon on stage. Then we located Karen who was sitting with a white guy who turned out to be her husband Jay. We joined them at their table and ordered drinks and made small talk. Jay and I started talking and I was surprised to find we were in similar lines of work. Susan and Karen were chatting away, when I sensed a hulking presence behind me. I saw a black hand reach out and touch Susan's shoulder. Susan turned and gave her admirer a big smile. It was Roy from the night before.

"Dance?" With out answering Susan nodded yes, took a swig of her ******* and stood up.

"Girl you look fantastic, did you wear that dress for me." I heard Roy ask as he lead my wife away.

"Maybe." I heard Susan answer with a laugh, as the walked on to the dance floor. I had my back to the dance floor and had to turn around several times to watch Susan and Roy dancing. It was a fast number and Roy was dancing very close. Every now and then he would lean over and say something into Susan's ear, his hands on her waste, with Susan all smiles.

"Your wife is tall." Jay asked diverting my attention from the dancing couple.

"Yes, about 5'9"." I answered turning back to watch.

"Is she Hispanic?"

"Yes Mexican."

"She is very attractive, did she meet Roy before."

"Thank you and yes they met at the beach and last night here."

"I thought so, they dance well together."

"Yes."

"I think you must admit they make a striking couple. There is nothing like watching a beautiful woman enjoying herself."

"What." I asked unsure were this conversation was going.

"They are both tall, attractive and the contrast between them, well they are quite beautiful together are they not. I see we share a lot in common. Many men would become very jealous watching their beautiful wife in the arms of such a, shall I say imposing black man. I am correct am I not, you are not jealous are you."

"Yes. I mean no I'm not jealous. They are attractive." I stammered as Roy turned Susan around so that he could rub up against her ass. Roy leaned over and said something to Susan as the song ended. A slow dance began and like the night before he put both his arms around Susan, embracing her and drawing her close. Every now and then saying something to her, Susan smiling up at Roy, then returning her head to his shoulder.

"They look like they could be together, like they were made for each other." Jay said more of a statement than a question. I watched Susan walking with Roy her hand in his. I silently agreed with Jay. My penis was incredibly stiff.

They both returned to the table and Roy spoke to me.

"Hey mon, you mind if we step out for a moment and smoke a little ganja." I was surprised by the question and even more surprised by Susan's reaction. Instead of an out right refusal she was leaving the decision up to me. I was about to answer when Gordon walked up.

"Karen lets take a break, go for a smoke." Karen got up from the table and took Gordon's hand.

"Hey Roy you going out for a toke." Gordon asked, apparently he knew Roy.

"Yes my brother, lets go." Roy said as he turned and walked outside with Susan. The next thing I knew I was sitting alone at the table with Jay. Jay acted as if it were no big deal and started into how he and Karen were thinking about buying a place in Jamaica. I found it extremely hard to concentrate as time passed. I wondered were Roy had taken Susan. As if reading my mind Jay spoke.

"Don't worry Steve, those fellas will take good care of the girls. Roy is one of the owners of the club and he has a place next door by the water. Very nice really. Tell me is this your first time to Jamaica."

"Yes." I said as I downed my *******, I was counting the minutes. Jay signaled for another round of drinks. The waiter reappeared quickly with two drinks and a couple of shots.

"Karen and I have been coming here for three years now, we love the place, a place were you can drop all your inhibitions, cheers." He said as we did the shots. Jay raised his hand and two more appeared at our table.

"I don't think I need anymore of these." I said as we downed the second shot. I was feeling it already. Jay raised his hand again and two more shots were brought to the table. We polished off those shots just as Roy and Susan got back. Roy was holding her hand when they got back to the table.

"I need to take care of some business, I'll be back in a few minutes," Roy said as he kissed Susan on the cheek and walked away. Susan was obviously very high. Susan leaned over and grabbed her *******, the loose fitting dress revealing her dark nipple. I wondered, if Roy hadn't gotten an eye full when they were alone. Karen walked back to the table as Gordon took the stage.

"So have you boys been good while we were away." Karen asked.

"Steve here is quite a drinker, I think I have found a drinking mate."

"Is that right Steve, be careful with Jay, he can ******* tequila like no one you have ever met. Jay you must show Steve our cottage, Roy took us to his place and I was telling Susan how are cottage is very similar to Roy's."

"Cottage, his house was beautiful, more like a mansion." Susan responded clearly impressed.

"I'm surprised you saw any of the house the way you were making eyes with Roy." Karen commented.

"I was not." My wife quickly answered, defensively.

"Oh come on Susan don't worry, Steve knows I'm joking, besides he's not the jealous type are you Steve." I took a sip of my ******* and nodded no.

"Finish that ******* Steve and lets walk over to my place, it's close by." Jay said finishing his ******* and standing up.

"I don't know if I should leave Susan besides it's getting late and I'm hammered." I said.

Karen immediately jumped in. "No don't say that, it's early, you can't take my partner in crime away, Susan has to stay, I insist, go with Jay, the walk will do you well. Come on Susan lets go to the ladies room while the boys go over to the house. I have so much to tell you." Karen pulled Susan up and led her away.

The next thing I knew I was walking along the beach with Jay. The walk helped sober me up a bit as we made small talk. We chatted about work, golf, the usual. I found out jay was a medical doctor and that they lived in Austin which a few minutes from us in San Marcos. Walking up to the house I was impressed. Jay showed me around then poured me a *******.

"Naw man I've really had enough, we should get back."

"In a minute, try it it's really good tequila, besides you haven't asked."

"What?" I asked as I smelled the three fingers of tequila.

"About Karen and I and Gordon."

"None of my business."

"Fair enough, not judgmental, I sense a bit of hesitance too. What would you like to know, how we got started. Well two years ago we came here for two weeks just like you and Susan did. We got caught up in the life style. You have been here what three days, I bet you two are doing things you never did at home." I took a strong pull, and didn't answer.

"Well be honest." Jay was relentless and I was still *******.

"Okay, yes."

"There, that wasn't hard was it, now do you think Susan is attracted to Roy."

"Possibly."

"Does that make you jealous."

"No."

"Even though Roy is, shall we say very attractive to the ladies."

"No, I'm not worried."

"Come on Steve, you have seen the way she looks at Roy, if you left Roy alone with Susan it would only be a matter of time before he seduced her." The booze was making my head swim.

"I don't know about that." I answered unconvincingly.

These Jamaicans, tall, good looking, the accent, charming, they know how to treat a lady. Karen can't keep her legs together when she is around Gordon. I realized that the first time they met. I also realized that their getting together was inevitable. I, like you, realized early on that keeping her from trying Gordon would only lead to her resenting me. You also find it very exciting don't you?"

"Like me?" I asked but I heard the truth in his statement. I had seen the look in Susan's eyes, the way she hung on Roy's every word. The way her eyes followed him around the room as he mingled with his customers. It was impossible to deny her attraction to him. I saw it the first night they danced together. My dick was hard again wondering what it would be like to see a beautiful woman like Susan fuck a black stud.

"She is attracted to him, even I can see that. Can you imagine what it is like for her to feel a cock twice as big as yours rubbing up against her when they dance. Has she been aggressive with you lately, if so it is because he makes her so hot."

I didn't answer and Jay took my hesitation as an affirmative reply.

"The same thing happened with Karen and I. That's how I knew. Let it happen, believe me you won't regret it."

"Man this is crazy, I don't know, I'm to fucked up to think straight."

Look when we go back follow my lead, let nature take its course. You will find it exciting in ways you never dreamed of."

"I don't know, I mean yes it's obvious she likes him, but it is nothing more than a harmless flirtation Jay."

"Does your dick get hard when you watch them dance. Your dick is hard now just thinking about it." Jay stared at me, then as if reading my mind, said:

"It's okay your not perverted and there is nothing wrong with you getting excited by watching your woman with another man, hell nothing excites me more. Tell me the truth you like watching the interaction between them."

"Yes." I answered, the booze my truth serum.

"Good that is a break through, now like I said follow my lead when we go back. It's the beginning, you will see, this place is amazing, You and I are more alike than you think Steve. Ready to get back, then finished the ******* and we will go.

On the walk back Jay told me something else.

"When we get back, Susan may ask you if everything is okay, or if you want to leave, if she does then she is feeling guilty of lusting for Roy. It will be her conscience fighting with her desire for Roy. Susan will be looking for an excuse not to let Roy seduce her. Dont give her one. Agreed."

"Okay." I answered.

The girls were dancing when we returned to the bar. Susan with Roy, Karen with some other black guy. When they finished Susan spotted me and walked over while Roy went up to the stage and spoke with Gordon. Jay excused himself and walked up to Roy and Gordon.

"Hi you okay." Susan asked as she walked up. I marveled at how Jay had predicted Susan would ask me that.

"I'm fine things couldn't be better," I responded.

"You getting tired, want to go." She questioned.

"No I want to stay and have a couple more drinks with Jay." I said, as Roy walked up. Without a word he took Susan's hand and led her out to the dance floor.

"So what did she say Steve." Jay asked, as he watched them walk to the dance floor. I told him and Jay smiled.

"Perfect Steve, what did I tell you, was I right."

I nodded and watched as Roy took my wife in his arms. I could see him saying something to Susan as he pulled her close.

"When they finish this dance Roy will come over and tell you that he and Susan are going to his house for a smoke. He will be polite and invite you, but you will say you want to stay here with me understood."

"I don't know Jay, Susan may not go for this."

Jay smiled, "Seriously Steve it's happening, just give her a little shove and let Roy do the rest." I didn't have long to think about it because when the song ended Roy and Susan walked up.

Roy said," We are going to go over to the house for awhile want to join us?" Roy had his arm around Susan's waste, at one point pulling her closer to him.

Jay answered for me. "No you guys go ahead we are going to have a couple here, then go to my place, why don't you join us in a couple of hours." My head was spinning as I tried to get a handle on what was happening. Glancing at Susan she too seemed to be trying to take things in.

"Are you okay Steve," Susan asked.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, you can catch up with us in a couple of hours." I said.

Pulling Susan around I heard Roy say something like see I told you and they were gone.

"I don't know about this." I said to Jay as I got up to follow, but Jay took my arm.

"Wait, give them a few minutes and we will follow, you will get to see everything, now finish your *******." Jay said sternly, so I sat down.

We waited for what seemed like eternity, then walked out side. The balmy breeze helping to sober me up a bit. We walked a few hundred yards and then on to a trail by a house. Jay held his finger to his lip. I could here music softly playing as we approached the back of the home. Soft light shinned on to the large covered deck as we stepped on to it. The living room of the house had huge doors that opened onto the deck. I could hear Susan's voice.

"Maybe I should go back and try to catch up with Steve and Jay."

Jay turned to me and put out his hand indicating I should stay back. Then he leaned over and peaked around the corner. I heard Roy speak.

"Okay if that's what you want to do, but even Steve wants this to happen." Jay signaled for me to come over, then letting me slide by, let me look in on the couple. Susan had her back to me. Roy had his hands on Susan's ass, pressing her to him, as he looked down into her eyes.

I can't believe this is happening." Susan answered her face tilted up and very close to his.

Roy leaned over and kissed her, his massive black hands squeezing her firm ass cheeks at the same time pulling her closer. I watched as Susan responded by lifting up her hands and caressing his face. My penis was aching as Roy slowly seduced my wife. Roy brought one of his hands up and roughly grabbed Susan's tit, pinching her tender nipple hard."

"I want you so bad, but." Susan moaned as they parted. Taking her hand he led her down the hall and a light came on in a bedroom, across the deck. Jay tapped me on the shoulder and we stepped off the deck and walked around and behind some bushes right by the bedroom window. Jay on one side of the window, me on the other. I looked over at my co-conspirator as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a stubby little dick. Ignoring Jay I looked into the bedroom as Roy began taking off his cloths. At first Susan seemed to hesitate. Roy down to his pants noticed her hesitance, but continued undressing. Roy unbuttoned his trousers letting them fall to the ground then stepping out of them walked towards Susan, his semi erect cock jutting out from his perfect body.

Without saying a word Roy put his hands on Susan's shoulders. Susan looked up as Roy leaned over and kissed her again. His hands reached up to her shoulders and he peeled the dress down over her arms. Susan submissively stepped back and allowed the dress to fall to the floor leaving her nude except for her tiny peach colored thong. Susan stood before Roy her nipples stiff and thick, her eyes smoky with lust.

"Dam girl, get yourself here and take care of this cock." Roy commanded as he took his blue black cock in hand and squeezed it. The head of his cock looked huge as he milked white pre-cum out of the large slit. Susan placed her hands on his muscled chest and dropped to her knees. Susan let her hands trail down his chest and across his abdomen. His pubic area was hairless, his balls hanging big like his cock. Susan caressed his balls with one hand, his cock with the other. My wife began to worship his black cock with her mouth and tongue.

Roy raised one leg up on the bed giving Susan access to his balls and ass. This time without hesitation she knew what her lover wanted. Susan lifted his balls and awkwardly placed her head in position to lick the under side of his balls while she stroked his cock. Roy cupped his massive balls allowing Susan more freedom to lick his ass. I was stunned, Susan had never done anything like that for me.

"Oh that's nice girl lick that, yes right there." Roy guided as Susan worked his asshole with her tongue. Roy's cock seemed to grow even larger. My penis was about to explode, I had never seen anything like this in my life. Susan tenderly licked his ass as she caressed his balls. This went on for a few minutes. Then Roy satisfied, issued another request.

"That's was good now suck it girl." Roy again commanded as he put his leg down and fed Susan his cock. Susan took his black cock in her white hands, her eyes looking to Roy for approval as her tongue licked his cock head.

"You like doing that don't you." he asked. Susan nodded as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous cock head. I couldn't hold back any longer and felt myself begin to cum, I hadn't done more than grab myself through my pants. Now my shorts were sticky with my cum. I turned away suddenly wondering just what the fuck I had done. I took a few steps wondering if it was too late to call things off.

Then I heard Roy speak. "Take off those panties and come here."

Turning around, I saw Jay still looking at the two lovers, as he slowly massaged his thick cock. I was shocked, it was longer than my dick, maybe an inch, but it was twice as thick and his cock head was even wider. I looked back and saw Roy's shaft was red and purple, huge. Normally I think I should have been weirded out that Jay was jerking off to my wife, but I wasn't.

Looking back into the room I watched my wife stand up and pull her panties off and climb into bed with Roy. They kissed and embraced each other, his hands rough with her, grabbing her tits hard, pinching and pulling her nipples. I was sure he was hurting her, yet it only seemed to make her more excited. Susan's moans got loader as she reached down and tried to guide his cock between her legs. I felt as if I were watching two strangers fuck and my dick began to stiffen again.

Susan swung her leg over Roy and began rubbing the black cock head up and down her wet slit. We were less than twelve feet away and I could see her wet pussy lips part as she pressed down on Roy's cock. Slowly she pushed down on that cock and I watched the head slip into her cunt. Susan's cunt seemed impossibly stretched.

"Oh my god, I don't know if I can take you, oh god your cock feels so good. It's so

so big."

"Just go slow girl, you gonna get used to it, and when you do you won't want no other cock." Roy confidently responded. Susan's whimpered with each thrust.

Susan continued moving up and down on his shaft as Roy held her waist and pumped her up and down. Susan became more and more vocal. White cream began forming at the base of his black shaft and I realized Susan was cuming all over his cock. That's when for the first time I realized she was having unprotected sex with Roy. My mind raced with the ramifications.

"Oh Fuck me, god I'm cuming so hard, oh god, never so good, oh fuck." Susan cried out as she to collapse onto Roy's chest.

Roy chuckled with the satisfaction of having given Susan an incredible orgasm.

Roy rolled over and began fucking her missionary style. Now that he was on top he began pushing harder, little by little he sank the entire length of his shaft into my wife. Susan's legs curled around his back as he began to pick up speed. They fucked like that for what seemed like ten minutes. Then Roy pushed one of her legs to the side pinning it against the bed. Spread wide I could hear his body slapping up against Susan. Susan was breathing hard with sighs of pleasure with every stroke of Roy's cock.

Roy stopped and slowly withdrew his cock. Letting the head dangle above my wife's gapping slit. Then lowering his cock it slipped into her gapping cunt with ease. Susan's legs parted in a wide Y, as she began whimpering. Susan's second orgasm left her trembling.

"I told you that you would get use to it didn't I?" Susan meekly nodded yes.

"Do you want it all the way in again." biting her bottom lip Susan nodded again. Roy slowly pushed his cock al the way into my wife's pussy, then he asked.

"Do you like it." he asked. "I love your cock in my pussy." Susan purred.

"This pussy belong to me now girl, you know that right." Susan nodded again.

"Say it?"

Yes I heard Susan whisper, as he sank his cock deep into her womb. Roy began to pump his cock in and out of Susan, each stroke causing her to cry with pleasure. Susan began trembling uncontrollably. Roy chuckled as Susan's orgasm grew to a height I had never witnessed before. She whimpered uncontrollably with pleasure, as her body quivered with each thrust.

"Aaaah there you go, let it happen, cum for me girl." Roy commanded as Susan had an earth shaking orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh god," she cried louder.

Taking her in his arms Roy rolled over on to his back. Holding her he moved slowly letting Susan's shaking subside. Roy's cock was buried deep in Susan's cunt.

"That's okay, you had a strong one didn't you." This gentleness was a different side of Roy I was witnessing.

"Hmmmm oh god yes, I've never experienced anything like that in my life." Susan answered her voice trembling with emotion. Again he began moving, his stokes were deep and powerful. Susan became vocal again as Roy became more excited.

"Dam girl you are so fucking good, we fit so perfect together, was this what you expected." he asked Susan as she sat up on him. Susan's hands were on his chest as she raised her self into a squatting position. In that position she began to slide up and down on his shaft.

"Oh god your cock feels so good, I never knew making love could feel this good, I feel like a woman for the first time in my life. God this is so fucking good." That statement was like a dagger in my heart. I knew Susan loved me, that hadn't changed, but I never expected her to respond to Roy like this.

"Come on girl, harder fuck me harder, that's it faster, I'm going to cum." Roy instructed. needing no encouragement Susan began pumping up and down faster.

"I want you to cum, cum in me, I want to feel you in me, deep, it's so deep, my god, Roy fuck me" Susan was consumed with lust as Roy too began bucking his cock deep into my wife's fertile womb. I could see his powerful body tense as he began to spew his seed into my wife's pussy. Roaring with satisfaction Roy arched his back lifting Susan with great *******, impaling his cock deep in her cunt. After what seemed like minutes they collapsed in each others arms. I watched as their heavy breathing began to subside.

I felt a touch on my arm, it was Jay motioning we should leave. When we were a safe distance away, I asked Jay where we were going. We walked along the beach for about a quarter mile and then up to his house.

As we walked Jay began talking to me. "Your wife is nothing short of spectacular. I have to say I'm afraid Roy has taken a fancy to Susan and who can blame him. My god she is magnificent."

"She is that." I answered not wanting to let on how worried I was. Arriving at his home we sat down and had a much needed *******. Almost four hours had passed since leaving the bar and Jim suggested driving me back to the hotel.

"Aren't we going to wait for them here." I asked.

Jay smiled then said, " No that would be a long wait don't you think. The sun is coming up and I need to get to bed. I would offer you the guest room but Gordon and Karen are using it tonight."

"No problem I will walk."

"Steve don't go knocking on Roy's door, I don't think that will end well." Jay said as I walked out to the beach. The hotel was just a short distance from Jay's cottage and the opposite direction from Roy's. I walked towards the hotel. I guess I sat down on the beach for a minute and woke up to a blazing sun. Disheveled I made my way back to the room.

I unlocked the door, and walked into the room as Susan walked out of the bathroom.

"Hi." she said. I was worried about you. Jay said you left his place at sunup. But the bed was still made up. Where did you go I was about to call the police."

Susan was wrapped in a towel, her hair was wet, she looked incredibly sexy to me in that moment.

I'm sorry I said, I fell asleep on the beach. I walked over to her and gave her a long deep kiss, my dick was hard as a rock. Breaking the kiss I unwrapped the towel and dropped to my knees so that my mouth was inches from her pussy. Then looking up at her I began licking her clit. Susan spread her legs giving me better access. Not satisfied she placed her foot up on the bed, then taking my head in her hands she pulled my mouth hard into her pussy.

"Oh god that feels so good, deeper baby, lick it, that's right, like that." Susan began undulating her pussy up and down on my mouth. Meanwhile I managed to undue my slacks and began touching myself. Susan noticed and commented.

"Does sucking on my pussy make you hard baby, are you going to cum for me. Show me how much you like licking my pussy, cum for me baby." I looked up and could see Susan was looking at a mirror which gave her a view of me jacking off.

"I was afraid you changed your mind about last night. You're not mad are you baby. Jay told Karen you were okay with it.?"

Looking up at her, I could only nod no, as I savored the taste of her pussy.

"I love you so much. I wasn't completely sure last night. I was so excited. God I'm so lucky to have a man like you." she cooed.

The image of Roy fucking Susan flooded my mind as I closed my eyes and licked her cunt. I wondered how much of Roy's cum was still in her pussy. I drove my tongue as deep as possible into her slit, her hands pressing harder, her grinding almost painful. All I could do was moan and continue licking and sucking her slit.

"I wish you would have been here when I got back from Roy's." My mind raced with what Susan implied.

"Deeper Steve I want you to taste it, it's so good, that's it baby, deep, do you taste his cum." I couldn't believe Susan was saying these things to me.

I felt Susan's body begin to shudder, just as I began to spurt cum.

"Oh my goodness you're cumming, look at that, you love eating my pussy don't you baby. Karen says Jay loves do eat her too." All I could do was moan as she kept my mouth firmly pressed against her slit. I kind of slumped to the floor sitting back against the bed exhausted. Susan gave my hair a gentle tussle, then proceeded to put on her swim suit. Picking up her phone she called Karen. I heard her tell Karen that everything was all right and then she asked if everyone was still going. Susan walked into the bathroom and I heard her say oh my god you were right about everything.

She came out of the bath with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. I watched as she slipped on a base ball cap.

Going to the beach I asked.

"No actually Karen and Gordon are going inland to a waterfall and invited me. I wasn't going to go but now that you're back, do you mind. Roy is going too, I would invite you but we are going on mopeds, sounds like fun. Oh Jay is at the bar and asked that you join him."

I heard myself answer that it was okay for her to go, then watched as she slipped on a cover-up and walked out the door. I sat there a minute thinking about what I had just done. I got up and walked to the balcony and looked out on the pool. I saw Susan walking towards the bar where Roy and the others were waiting. When Susan walked up to Roy he put his arm around her shoulder pulling her close and gave her a long kiss. The kind of kiss that let everyone around the pool know she was his. They walked off holding hands, my dick was super hard. That's when I noticed Jay sitting at the bar.

I took a quick shower and decided I needed a *******.

"Where did you disappear too last night Steve, you had everyone worried." Jay asked as he took a pull from his Bloody Mary, signaling the bar tender for another one and one for me. We had several drinks and I felt better. Jay didn't mention the night before, I guess waiting for me to break the ice. I asked him when the girls would be coming back and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jay told me about his medical practice then asked me a few questions about my health. the guy was very interesting and he told me he specialized in hormone replacement therapy. He explained how with just a few shots of hormone supplements I would increase my muscle mass and sex drive. Jay said I would see results before we left in three weeks. so I agreed to give it a try.

Then Jay made a call spoke with someone called Tanya and told me to follow him to his house for the treatment. Jay walked into his bedroom and returned with a syringe. I pulled my short down a bit and Jay injected me in the buttock. Then we smoked some weed and had a couple more drinks when the door bell rang. In walked this tall black woman. Thin, but with big breasts, she wore a white cotton dress, like a nurses uniform and she was carrying a table.

"A little surprise for you Steve to get your mind off of Susan and Roy, Tanya gives the best massages in the Caribbean and if she likes you may get a little more." Jay lead us to an adjacent bedroom and Tanya set up.

Tanya gave me a towel and had me remove my clothing. I felt as if I were floating when I walked out of the bathroom, I thought it was the ******* and pot. I climbed on the table and on to my stomach. Then Tina removed the towel, leaving me buck naked. My dick became hard immediately.

Tanya dripped warm oil on to my back and began the massage. In moments she had me totally relaxed. Tanya hands were powerful as she worked my shoulders and back. skipping over but buttock, she move down to my feet and worked up. as she massaged my calf muscles she gently pried my legs apart. then she began needling my thighs with her strong fingers. Tanya let more oil drip on to my legs and then my butt, as she did I could feel the tickle of oil flowing down my crack and on to my balls.

Tanya again pried my legs further apart, it felt so good I offered no resistance and complied. Tanya's hands began massaging my ass cheeks and thighs. Her fingers moved all the way up between my legs and brushed my balls, my dick was ridged.

"Raise up" Tanya said. Then she slid her fingers beneath my balls, cupping them.

"Higher, on your knees." she commanded. I felt her hand caress my dick. I started to raise up on my elbows but with her free hand she forcefully pushed my head back down on to the bed.

"Stay like that mon." Releasing my neck she then poured more oil down but ass crack, all the while messaging my dick. I was so close to cumming but some how she would bring me right to the edge, then stop.

Her free hand was moving up and down over my annus, each time sending shock waves all over my body.

"Does that feel good," Tanya asked, as she pushed one of her fingers partially into my ass.

"Oh fuck." I heard myself moan as she sank the oil coated finger deeper. My ass offered no resistance and I felt myself push back against her hand. Her expert manipulation of my dick and ass had me completely crazy with lust.

"I see you do like it, don't you. Answer me or I will stop."

"Yes I like it don't stop." Her finger went all the way in and then she removed it. she poured more oil on my hole and then began working another finger into my ass. I thought I would pass out from the sensation. Tanya began fucking my ass with two fingers as she stroked my penis.

"My little man is leaking all over my hand". Tanya chuckled. Looking back between my legs I could see pre-cum dripping from my penis head. Tanya stopped stroking me and began fucking my ass harder. I could feel the orgasm building as I reached back to stroke myself.

"No you don't, be patient my little man." Tanya commanded as she forcefully pulled my hand away.

"Please, oh god, oh my god," I mumbled as I felt my eyes roll back into my head. I could hardly breath as I began to spurt cum all over the bed. I though Tanya would stop but she kept fucking my ass with her fingers. The deep massage turned into gentle pressure off and on as she repeatedly rubbed my gland. I didn't know it at the time but I had just received my first prostate rub.

"Relax my little man, I want to drain you completely, now close your eyes and let Tanya finish." I closed my eyes and moments later started dripping pre-cum.

"Look at how my little man is dripping, oh baby I'm going to spoil you." Tanya said with a laugh. I came again. This time it felt as every last drop of sperm had left my balls. The pleasure her fingers gave me was indescribable. Tanya removed her fingers and had me turn over on my back. Then she went to the restroom and returned with a warm towel which she used to wipe me clean. Her massage had left me completely relaxed and drained. when she finshed wiping me down with the warm wet towel she leaned over and kissed me.

"Call me tomorrow and I can either meet you here or at your room." Tanya left me her card on the night stand and left me alone in the room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I slept for what must of been four or five hours. When I awoke the sun was setting. Jay was gone and the house was quite so I returned to the my hotel.

When I got back to the room, it was almost nine and dark, Susan wasn't there but had left a note. Apparently I had missed her by a couple of hours. The note said she had gone out to dinner with Karen and that they were going clubbing afterwards. I was a little perturbed but strangely calm. I knew she had spent the day with Roy and I was sure she was with him now. I wondered if I had let this little game go to far. I took a quick shower and was heading out to the club when the phone rang it was Jay. Jay asked me to join him in the hotel bar.

"How was Tanya."

"Good, do you know where Susan went to eat." I questioned.

"Don't tell me you are having second thoughts."

"Well it would be nice to see my wife while I'm on vacation."

"Steve relax, this is what you wanted, you have to let Susan get comfortable with the arrangement. If you start an argument or get upset, you may never be able to get her to do this again. After all, you have to admit last night watching those two was seriously exciting. Look lets have a couple of drinks, then we can join them at the club. Wait till you see Susan, I think you are in for a big surprise."

"Why do you say that Jay."

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, by the way how did you like the hormones?"

"I seem super relaxed and sexed up. So yes its good, I just wish I had my wife here."

"We will join them in a few minutes here take this." Jay explained how he had mixed a little anti anxiety ******* in the mix. And that it would affect my erection, the pill was a Cialis type ******* to counter it. We had a couple of drinks and took a cab to a different resort and the night club there.

The club was crowded but I spotted Roy immediately. At first I didn't recognize the woman standing with him. She was very tall and her hair was different than Susan's. Then the woman turned and I saw the side of her face, it was Susan. My dick started getting hard. Roy was standing by the bar and towered over the crowd and for that matter so did Susan. Roy was dressed in a white linen suit. Susan was wearing a white dress I had never seen before, her black hair was bradded with beads and she was wearing heels that were at least six inches high. Gordon and Karen were standing there too, both dressed impeccably. I did a double take as Jay and I walked up.

"So what do you think?" Jay asked. "Susan looks fantastic doesn't she, Roy bought her the cloths and Karen took her out and had her hair done." Staring at my wife I was speechless.

Susan turned and I saw the front of her dress. Susan's dress had a neck line that plunged well below her breast's. The white dress barely covered her tit's, her thick dark nipples prominently protruded through the sheer material. Susan's skin was a golden brown, she was stunning.

As I walked up she leaned over and gave me a kiss. My head barely coming to her chin, I remembered Jay's earlier statement of Roy and Susan looking like they belonged together. In that moment I understood what he meant. Anyone looking at the three of us would have to assume they were the couple and I was just an acquaintance.

Susan was facing me, when Roy placed his hand on her hip spinning her towards him. Roy was half sitting on a stool, legs apart, when he pulled her against him and said something to Susan who playfully punched his arm. I could tell from the look on Susan's face she was enthralled. Roy's hand slipped down to her butt and he pulled her closer so that her thigh was pressed firmly against his manhood. He was laying claim to my wife right in front of me and I was helpless. My dick was so hard it was about to burst.

Jay who had been talking to Gordon and Karen, then suggested we get a stool at the bar and a *******. I followed ever watching Roy's continued seduction of my wife.

"I spoke with Gordon, they are going back to Roy's later, I would suggest we go there later and join them, hot tub and who know what else. what do you think?" The pill had kicked in and my dick hurt and something else, I was high.

I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

I sat with Jay drinking while the two couples danced. Jay and I talked a little about my law practice. I tried to answer Jay's questions, but my attention was being diverted by Susan and Roy. During a slow number Roy was holding Susan very close. Roy had placed his hands low on Susan's back and I was close enough to see how his fingers shifted over her ass, constantly pulling her closer. Susan nestled her face into his neck, occasionally nibbling on him.

At the same time Jay began telling me about the first time Gordon had fucked Karen. Jays description was very explicit. At one point he told me how he had gotten so excited that he had gone down on Karen after Gordon had cum in her. Jay went on to say that now after Karen has sex with Gordon she often demands that Jay eat her out. I was surprised with these revelations. I was to embarrassed to mention that I had already done something quite similar. True Susan had just got out of the shower when I went down on her, but I wasn't sure it would have mattered, her pussy was still soaked with Roy's cum. The fact that Jay had had a similar experience however was strangely comforting.

We continued drinking and observing the dancers, when the two coupes approached the table and sat down. Susan next to me, Roy next to her. Leaning over she gave me a kiss and told me how lucky she was to have two hot men in her life. I felt her hand in my lap. Susan gave my dick a gentle squeeze. My dick was still hard from watching her interact with Roy.

"I can't begin to tell you how turned on I am when I feel how hard your dick is. I love that it excites you to see me with Roy." Susan whispered in my ear. Susan's hot breath sending chills all over me. I felt my penis throb at her touch. Susan squeezed my penis with a series of milking motions as her tongue darted into my ear. Nibbling on my ear drives me crazy and Susan was an expert at it.

"Oh you're ready to cum for me aren't you. Do it baby, cum for me, cum for me right now." Susan's words and touch were electrifying. I couldn't control myself.

"Jeez Susan, what are you doing, not here, lets go to the room."

"Shhhh baby, don't fight it, I love that my little man is so hot, I want you to cum for me, right now okay." I didn't know if it was Susan's touch or the ******* Jay had given me, I felt my eye's role back into my head as she made me cum. I opened my eye's and saw Jay grinning at me from across the table. Roy looked on smiling.

"Oh my god you already came, poor baby you needed that didn't you. I love you so much, now go clean up, you can tell people you spilled a *******." She whispered, as if everyone one at the table didn't know what had just happened.

I went to the men's room and entered a stall. Pulling down my pants I was indeed a little wet, but my cum was very watery, clear. Between Tanya and Susan my balls were empty. I wiped the clear fluids up and returned to the table.

Susan and Roy were standing up and facing each other. Roy had his hands on Susan's waist and was pulling her close. The two of them made a striking couple. Susan laughed at something he said, then tip toed to give him a peck on the lips. Glancing in my direction she waved me over. I walked over to them feeling dwarfed by the size of the striking couple.

Karen announced they were heading over to Roy's place. Susan was still clinging to Roy and made no effort to move away from him. Roy didn't say a word and was almost smug the way he looked at me. I felt absolutely fantastic, I didn't have a care in the world.

When we got to Roy's, everyone sat down in the large living room. Susan, Roy, Karen and Gordon took seats on a huge L shaped couch. There were to large comfortable chairs across from the couch, but before I could sit down Jay asked what everyone was drinking. Taking orders from the two couples Jay asked me to join him in the kitchen to help fix drinks. We were fixing drinks when Jay told me they would be leaving as soon as they finished the cocktails.

Handing me Roy and Susan's drinks he said, "We are going to have a threesome. I can't wait to help Gordon fuck the hell out of Karen. Nothing excites me more. By the way how do you feel."

"Really good."

"That's the X, here take one more, You will lose every inhibition you ever had."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, things are already pretty crazy." Holding the pill, between my fingers I debated taking it.

"Swallow it now, I want to get going." He commanded in a serious tone.

"Okay man, jeez," I answered as I popped the pill.

"Good, now remember when I leave just do what Roy says and you will have a great time."

I sat across from Roy and Susan making small talk for a while, then felt the urge to go to the rest room. When I returned Susan and Roy were standing in the middle of the living room kissing. I felt dizzy and was having a hard time focusing when Susan held out her hand to me. Taking her hand I followed them into Roy's bedroom. I waited by the door as Susan started unbuttoning Roy's shirt. Roy slipped the thin strap's of Susan's dress off her shoulder and the dress slipped off of her and on to the floor. I could hardly breath as Susan began working on Roy's pants.

I stood by the door weak kneed, as Susan pulled Roy's pants to the floor. Susan knelt down in front of Roy and took his cock into her hand and looked up to him adoringly. Then slowly I watched as her tongue gently licked his shaft from the base to the tip of his cock. I was in a trance as I watched Roy's magnificent cock grow larger and larger.

"I can't get over how big your cock is, no matter how many times we are together." Susan moaned.

"Take your cloths off," Roy commanded snapping me out of my trance. I took off my cloths, then Roy told me to join them. I walked over to Roy and Susan.

"Get closer, let her suck your dick." I moved into position and Susan took my penis in her left hand and began stroking it. All the while she continued mouthing Roy's black beast. Standing next to Roy I felt small. Roy towered over me, I looked down to see Susan switch from Roy's cock to my much smaller dick. The contrast between the two of us couldn't have been more different. My dick was smooth and thin, while Roy's cock was thick and heavily veined. His black shaft was more than twice as long as my penis and his cock head was three times bigger than mine.

My dick was very hard and with the first touch of her tongue I was ready to cum. I guess Susan could tell as she stopped kissing me and asked, "Already?" Then with a couple of practiced strokes from Susan's hand I began to cum. I wish I could say I shot sperm all over the place but Tanya and Susan had done a good job draining me. My cum came out watery and seemed to dribble from my penis. Susan looked at me as she squeezed the last few drops of sperm out of my dick. I remember feeling embarrassed by my performance.

Roy pulled Susan to her feet and they both got on the bed. I was left standing by the bed my dick limp and exhausted.

"Come on mon get in bed." Roy commanded and again I did as I was told. I crawled up on one side of Susan with Roy on the other. The two of them were kissing so I began sucking on my wife's nipples. Susan's nipples are get very thick and hard when she is excited and that night they were both. As the evening progressed Susan gave my head a gentle nudge, our code that she wanted me to eat her pussy.

I didn't hesitate, dropping down on the bed till I was between her legs. I couldn't help but notice that her little landing strip of black hair was gone. I realized this latest change must of just happened and was not something I had requested. Roy's request, I wondered.

Susan's pussy was so wet I could hardly believe it. Susan's cunt lips are pretty pronounced and so is her clit. I love sucking on her clit because it makes her crazy. So I licked her slit and then started nibbling and sucking on her clit. Susan's hips began undulating and I knew that between Roy and I that Susan wanted to fuck.

"I need you in me," Susan moaned.

I knew she was speaking to Roy. I looked up between Susan's legs to see her passionately kissing Roy. Roy who was on his side repositioned himself so he was up against Susan's left side. I closed my eye's and began licking my wife's slit and sucking on her clit. I felt Roy shift his body and something touch my cheek.

When I opened my eye's I realized Roy's massive cock had flopped over on to Susan's abdomen mere inches from my face. Up close it was impossibly huge. The huge black helmet oozing thick pre-cum.

Susan's using her left hand began caressing Roy's cock head which seemed to continually leak copious amounts of thick pre-cum. Susan placed her right hand on the back of my head, pressing my mouth harder into her undulating cunt.

Susan and I made eye contact and then with no warning she squeezed the purple black cock head causing more pre-cum to gob up on the slit of his cock. With her index finger she scooped it up and rubbed the cum on her slit and my lips.

"Do you like that baby," Susan purred.

I answered by hungrily lapping at her pussy and fingers. All the while I watched Susan massage and tease Roy's cock. When Roy was good and hard he pulled Susan over and on top of him. Leaving me to watch them. Susan straddled the big man. Then Susan reached between her legs and began working that huge cock head into her wet slit.

Susan had a massive orgasm almost immediately.

I began playing with my penis which once again had become hard. The X was making me crazy. They fucked like that for a good 6 or 7 minutes, when Roy wanted to change things up.

"Turn over girl I want you ass up. Get up under there mon I want you to have a good view of this black cock and my pussy."

At first I didn't understand what Roy wanted me to do. Susan got on her hands and knees and it was Roy who directed me to move again.

"Turn around mon, like sixty -nine."

I swung around till my head was between Susan's legs as I watched Roy line up his cock head with my wife's slit. I was inches away and I could feel the heat and smell of my wife's sex. My dick got harder, to the point it was almost painful. Roy grabbed his cock and began sliding it up and down Susan's slit. The black cock head was impossibly large as he pushed it between the folds of my wife's slit.

Roy would pull it out and slap it against her pussy. On several occasions his cock would also slap my face and mouth. I tried to move away but my position between Susan's legs made it difficult.

"Here Steve lick her, make it wet for me," Roy commanded as he pushed down on Susan's ass.

My wife lowered her pussy down on to my face as I licked at her slit. Susan was moaning with excitement as my tongue dipped into her pussy. I licked her slit which was gapped open now.

"That's right Steve, that's it make it good and wet for this black cock," Roy said as he suddenly pushed his cock between my tongue and Susan's wet gash.

Again I tried to turn away but Susan's legs kept my head firmly in place. My lips and tongue made contact with Roy's cock, as he sank his massive meat into my wife. Over and over he would push his shaft deep into Susan causing her to whimper with pleasure. Pulling his cock almost all the way out he would drive it back in, trying to go deeper.

"I love your cock in me." Susan voiced as Roy relentlessly pounded her pussy, touching her in places I could never reach.

Whack, whack, I heard as he slapped Susan's ass forcibly.

"Oh god fuck me Roy, I love it, harder baby, cum baby, cum, cum." Susan screamed with pleasure.

Whack, "You love this black cock, do you want me to cum in you?" Whack.

"Oh god yes pleaseeee. please, yes, fuck me, yes cum." Susan was cumming hard, and could hardly speak.

"You want me to cum in her don't you mon?" I was mesmerized by the fucking he was giving my wife. I couldn't answer. Roy's massive balls rubbing on my face as I lapped at my wife's clit.

"Tell me you want me to cum in her. Tell me now." I couldn't help myself, any semblance of my self control seemed to disappear with his command.

"Yes." I answered weakly.

You want me to cum in her, say it louder. tell her you want me to cum in her." Whack I heard him slap Susan's ass again.

"Yes baby cum in me, cum, please." Susan cried.

"Steve." Roy said raising his voice.

"Yes cum in her."

"Cum in her and give her my baby, is that what you want mon."

"Yes." I said louder, overwhelmed by Roy's domination. My acquiescence seemed to spur his orgasm as he began to cum. Roy pushed deep and then with a guttural sound began to shoot his black seed deep into my wife's fertile womb. Over and over he pumped his potent seed into Susan. Susan was visibly shaking. The mixture of their cum appeared as a thick white lather around the base of his black cock. Susan's collapsed on my stomach as once again I too started to cum.

Then Roy slowly pulled his shaft out of my wife. The head of his dripping cock slipped out of her gapping slit, drops of their mixed cum seemed to drip and ooze, landing on my lips. Roy took hold of his cock and then rubbed it against my lips.

"Go on give it a taste mon, open up," he ordered, like it was expected. For a moment I almost did as he commanded. My lips parted and he pressed his cock head into my mouth. The smell of sex overwhelmed me. I licked my lips as their cum dripped down. Then I found myself swirling my tongue around his cock head. I swallowed more thick cum as he squeezed his cock and ****** it deeper into my mouth. My lips closed around his shaft. He started pumping in and out of my mouth. I suddenly realized what I was doing and turned my head away forsing his cock out of my mouth.

"Don't stop mon you are good at it, you know you wanted it mon, there's nothing wrong with sucking cock." Roy said. As he pulled his cock back and squeezed more cum on to my lips and mouth. Roy stood up on the side of the bed, looking down on his conquests. Then he spoke with Susan.

"Sit up girl let Steve have some of that black seed." With out a word my wife placed her hands on my stomach and pushed herself into a sitting position. Spreading her knees she planted her cum dripping slit over my mouth. I cupped her gapping cunt with my mouth and plunged my tongue into her hole.

"Lick it baby, that feels so good, lick it." Susan moaned with pleasure as my tongue lapped at her cunt. I didn't hesitate, it was as if I was controlled by a demon.

Maybe it was the ******* or just my perversion, I sucked on her gapping slit hard. I couldn't believe how wet Susan was, my mouth filled with the stringy thick sperm, as my tongue provoked Susan to contract her pussy. The more she contracted her pussy muscles the more sperm oozed from her gap. Susan began grinding hard and I could tell I was bring her close to another orgasm. I pumped my dick and I felt myself getting hard and near cumming, but I had nothing more to give.

Looking up I could see that Roy was leaning over the bed kissing Susan. When they broke their kiss Roy suggested they jump in the shower. Abruptly Susan climbed off my face and went into the bathroom leaving me alone with Roy. Roy had a hand towel in his hand and tossed it to me.

"There you go mon, you clean up and let me show you the guest room." I wiped my face and picking up my cloths and followed Roy across the house to another bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable, you know where the kitchen is, in case you get thirsty." with that Roy shut the door leaving me alone.

I waited there tossing and turning. I got up and walked over by Roy's door. It was shut. I could hear the unmistakable sound of my wife telling Roy how much she loved making love to him. I lingered there for a few moments then returned to my room. I don't know how long I laid there before going to sleep.

I woke several times during the night. Once and I could hear Susan and Roy making love. I also did some soul searching regarding my behavior, what had I done, had Susan and I gone too far. even more troubling was the way I had let Roy dominate me, was that what I wanted. Was it the *******? I had no answers and slept poorly.

Late the next morning I awoke to Susan's gentle kisses.

"Good morning sexy." She cooed. Susan was sitting on her haunches next to me, nude, her tits were beautifully tanned.

Good morning, I answered, rubbing my eyes. I thought back to the wild night before. I couldn't believe what had happened.

"You okay?"

"Yes, what time is it."

"Almost eleven, you were sound asleep so I didn't want to wake you earlier."

"Roy?"

"He left about three hours ago, he had to go to Kingston, business. You ready to go back to the hotel. Why don't you get dressed. I want to go to the beach."

Susan looked so good I reached up and pulled her to me so we could kiss again. Her braided black hair smelled freshly washed and clean. We kissed momentarily, but she broke it off.

"The kitty is broken," she said with a smile.

"Really."

"Yes after you went to sleep we did it two more times and then again this morning. I am so sore, even your dick would hurt I think. Come on lets get going."

"What about the morning after pill, and hey what's with this, even my dick would hurt, I mean was that comment necessary?"

"What about it, I thought you wanted Roy to give me his baby." Susan smiled as she reached between my legs, and don't worry, you are the perfect size for me Steve."

"I, a, a, super, I was super high, I just got caught up in the moment is all. I mean a black baby how would we explain it. You can't be serious.

"Well we could say we adopted. Everyone knows we have been trying. I would just have to come back here the last trimester to have the baby.''

"Your kidding right, you can't mean this Susan. You're actually contemplating it. We have only been trying three weeks." I said super distraught. Susan laughed out loud. Don't worry Stevie, I'll get the pill, but your little dick is hard, it excites you to think Roy could get me pregnant. Admit it." She said as she squeezed my penis hard.

"Okay it does a little." The reference to my little dick stung, but after the night with Roy it was hard to argue the point.

"Good now that it is settled, put on your trunks and lets get on the beech."

That day we went to the beach for a while and later Susan went shopping with Karen. That night Susan and I went out to dinner and called it an early night as we were both exhausted. The next morning feeling like sex, I rolled over to find Susan gone. I found a note on the dresser from Susan. She and Karen were heading to the beach with Roy and Gordon. In the note Susan asked me to join them when I got up.

I threw on some shorts and was on my way when there was a knock on the door it was Tanya.

"Good morning," She said as she pushed passed me and entered my room.

"Today is your lucky day." She smiled, her teeth perfect. Tanya was wearing short white shorts and a white bikini top that showed her ample cleavage.

"I was just heading down to the beach." I managed to spit out before Tanya pulled me close and kissed me. It was a deep tongue kiss, that left me shaking.

"That can wait, take off your cloths," she said as she disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on in the tub.

Tanya returned moments later. "Jump in the tub." Tanya said as she pulled me into the bathroom.

"Get in the tub." She commanded. Then Tanya soaped my balls and began shaving my thighs and pubic region.

"What's this about?" I asked as she lathered up my balls causing my dick to grow. I was amused.

"It's sexy, I want you to look sexy my little mon." with that she began stroking and shaving me, my dick was ready to burst. Tanya was an expert at manipulating my orgasm though. Repeatedly she would bring me to the edge and stop. When she was finished she had me stand up so she could dry me off. Then standing before the mirror she had me admire her handy work. At first I was very disappointed, with out my dark hair it seemed my ball's and penis were even smaller looking. Looking in the mirror, I wasn't sure I liked the look.

I don't know about this."

"Don't be silly you look great, my little mon looks perfect." Tanya said caressing my smooth balls as she applied moisturizer to my delicate skin.

Now come to bed and lie on your stomach. Tanya started to rub oil on my back and then poured oil down the crack of my ass. Her hands constantly moving up and down my ass had me at a high state of arousal. I wanted to cum but she kept me on the edge.

"Come up on your knees," she said. I raised up and she began cupping my balls again, my penis was very stiff. While playing with my dick I felt her insert a finger in my ass. Slowly she began working it in and out, deeper and deeper. Then she worked in two fingers, each time more forceful and deeper. Again I would almost cum and she would stop.

"You like me fingering your ass don't you."

"Hmmm, yes, yes I do, I want to cum, let me cum baby." I told her.

"I'm glad you asked, but if you want to cum say please."

"Please let me cum Tanya." I begged getting into the role.

"Not yet, tell me to fuck your ass." Tanya squeezed my balls hard, it was not pleasant. then I felt her insert a third finger.

"Don't, god that hurts." Then almost as suddenly as I felt the jolt of pain, pleasure began coursing threw my body.

"Quiet, now tell me, or I will stop fucking your ass." she ordered squeezing even harder, her fingers pressing hard against my prostate, her free hand crushing my balls. I felt light headed from the pain. When she released my balls I came in a torrent.

The pleasure was in a strange way exquisite.

"Now answer me." the fucking she was giving me started feeling better and better.

"Answer." I felt myself spooling up for a gigantic orgasm."

"Oohhh god harder, fuck me, fuck my ass." I cried out

"There, you see little mon how hard you came." Looking between my legs I could see cum dripping from my dick as she continued massaging my prostate inducing more watery sperm to dribble out. I felt completely satisfied as she worked her fingers gently in and out of my rectum. Cum continued to dribbled out of my penis even as I found myself pushing back against her fingers with each stroke. When Tanya finally removed her fingers I was completely spent.

Tanya got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and when she returned she handed me a warm towel, kissed me on the forehead and left.

"Lets meet tomorrow, here same time." I wondered how that would work

I must have drifted off and woke about an hour later. Throwing on my swimsuit I headed to the beach.

I walked down the beach to where most people went with out cloths. I found Gordon and Karen laying on a blanket, naked. Susan and Roy were in the water. Susan had her arms around Roy's neck, they were kissing.

"They been at it all morning mon, he's going to wear it out." Gordon chuckled. I realized Roy was fucking Susanjust off shore in the water. Susan was moving up and down on his cock, they were locked in an embrace and kissing.

"Steve come here and sit by me." Karen asked, patting the blanket next to her. I turned around and walked toward Karen.

"Pull off your shorts Steve, get comfortable." Karen said.

"Ya mon, here have a Stripe." Gordon added, pulling a beer out of the cooler and tossing it to me.

I removed my shorts and quickly regretted doing so. My penis was worn out and considerably shrunken. Tanya had used me up, now my dick was soft and little more than 2 inches long. Too make matters worse my hairless balls made me look like I had a baby's penis and balls. Neither Karen or Gordon laughed but it was hard not to notice their knowing glances at each other. I sat there legs together hiding my inadequacy drinking my beer.

A few minutes later Susan and Roy came walking out of the water hand in hand. Susan was so enamored with Roy and with what ever he was saying she didn't notice me till she arrived at the blanket. Looking down at me I saw a puzzled look on her face as she took a look at my hairless crotch.

"You better put some sun screen on that boy, or your going to burn." Roy commented with a smile.

Your right I said, as I reached for Karen's sunscreen. I began rubbing the sunscreen on when Roy asked Susan to put oil on his back. I realize Roy had just played me. It seemed every chance Roy got he asserted himself at my expense. I watched Susan applying oil to Roy and I wondered if I was over reacting. Gordon passed me a huge joint and after several puffs and another beer I felt better. We left about twenty minutes later.

As we were walking by the pool Jay called out to me and asked me to join him at the bar. Roy said he had to go to the club and Susan said she wanted to get a shower, leaving me with Jay.

"So how was Tanya?"

"Good. How did you know."

"Dude you think she's free, I arranged it. You didn't think she was fucking you based on your good looks did you." He said laughing out loud.

"I uh." I was caught completely off guard. I knew about the first time, I figured she was a masseuse, I never figured her for a *******. Once again my ego took a huge hit. I ordered a *******.

Jay noticed my reaction. "Sorry guy thought you knew."

"No problem ." I said, taking a big gulp of rum and coke.

"What do I owe you."

"Nothing my friend, you can make it up to me later." He said with an ominous tone.

"Tanya says she's going to meet me tomorrow. is that your doing."

"Yes I figured you could use some company since Susan was going to the Caymans with Roy tomorrow."

"What are you talking about Jay?"

"Jeez I thought you knew, I'm sure Susan will ask you, Roy has business there, it's a day trip. Gordon and Karen are going too."

"This whole thing with Roy is getting out of hand. I putting a stop to it now." I finished my ******* and ordered another.

"Calm down Steve, of course you are going to have bouts of jealousy, that is normal but don't ruin a good thing. You have to admit you have never been more sexually charged in your life. Of course it's sometimes difficult to deal with the fact your wife is involved with a more shall we say, physical man. I felt the same way about Gordon and the way he took charge with Karen. Knowing your wife has better sex with another man is hard. but there is no going back now."

"Sure there is I will tell her it's over, no more swinging."

"It won't work, she'll resent you for it and in the end, maybe not now but someday, she will leave you. You know I'm right, trust me I know."

"How can you be so sure." I asked, taking another big gulp of my *******. Then Jay told me the story of his first wife and how they introduced swinging into their relationship. Apparently he shared his wife with a black guy. Jay became jealous and put a stop to the relationship. His first wife however started seeing the guy again on the sly. Then one day he came home from work and found a note from his wife. She had filed for divorce and had moved in with the guy. He explained that I should not worry because when our vacation ends so will Susan's relationship with Roy. He said it would be better to be a part of the fun than deny Susan her freedom.

"Susan is infatuated right now, let the shine wear off"

Sitting there drinking it was hard to deny his logic. I couldn't deny she was infatuated, I could see it in the way she looked at him. I couldn't deny he was a better lover, hell physically he was my superior in every respect. I had to admit that if I really challenged Roy now there was a good chance I would lose Susan. The thought was sobering, I ordered another *******.

A few minutes later and another ******* Susan joined us at the pool bar. She was wearing a bikini top and short shorts with six inch flesh colored heals. Leaning over she kissed me on the cheek and did the same for Jay.

"Steve do you mind if I go with Roy to the Cayman's tomorrow. It's a day trip and we will be back the same day. I really want to go please." I couldn't help but think about my conversation with Jay and I could really tell she wanted to go.

"Sure no problem as long as we get some alone time later." I winked. She put her arms around my neck and smothered me with her tits. Then taking my face in her hands she gave me a kiss and said," I love you so much."

Jay ordered a round when Roy walked up. He kissed Susan hello on the lips and turned to Jay and I as he put his arm around Susan's waist. Standing there he left no doubt who Susan was with.

"Steve I'm going to pick up some jerk chicken why don't you join Susan and I at the house say about 8."

I bit my tongue, but I had to hand it to him, Roy never let me forget who was in charge. He didn't ask permission to take my wife with him, he just did. Susan stood quietly and after a brief pause I answered.

"Sure."

"Finish your ******* girl and lets get going." Susan gathered her purse and finished her *******. I stood up, with me in flip flops she towered over me. I went to kiss her on the lips as she leaned over and gave me her cheek instead. I watched them stroll away as Susan took Roy's hand.

"She is a magnificent creature Steve, your very lucky to have her. You did the right thing letting her go, I don't know anyone except maybe Roy who could keep that much woman satisfied. Now you never told me all the details about your threesome with Roy. So tell me."

Emboldened by the drinks I told him what happened, leaving out a few details. Then we talked about my law practice. I explained how most of my work was in corporate acquisitions and mergers. Jay I was surprised knew his stuff, asking me some very pointed questions. At one point I answered one of his questions with some semi confidential information. I didn't give names and when he asked more specific questions I had to tell him that the info was confidential and I couldn't talk about it.

About an hour and a half later Jay offered me a ride to Roy's place. As we were about to leave he handed me some X.

"I don't know Jay, last time I got a little crazy with this stuff." I said, looking at the pill he was offering in the palm of his hand.

"Well based on what you said happened you had a lot of fun, here take this, it's milder than the last stuff." Jay grabbed my hand and placed the pill in it, then grabbing my ******* said down the hatch. I swallowed the pill. Twenty minutes later I could feel it's effects.

"Have fun." Jay said, as he sped off. I rang the door bell to Roy's house and after a bit Susan opened the front door, she was wearing a white terrycloth robe.

"Your late, we ate and jumped into the hot tub. Are you hungry I can fix you a plate." Susan said as she closed the door behind me.

"No I'm not hungry all of a sudden." The X had killed my appetite. Susan's dark tan looked good against the snow white robe, I felt my dick getting hard.

"Well follow me, what are you drinking I will get you one, rum and coke?"

"Yes."

"While I get you a ******* go to the guest room, there is a robe in the closet. I will meet you at the hot tube out back. Roy is already in." I went to the guest room got undressed and put on the robe.

Walking outside I found Susan and Roy sitting next to each other in the hot tub locked in a kiss, steam rising from the bubbling water. Roy had his arm draped over her shoulder and Susan's was stroking his submerged cock., my penis was rock hard again.

'Get out of that robe mon." Roy said noticing me standing there. I took off the robe draping it over a chair. Turning around I watched Roy stand up in the tub, his massive horse cock jutting out from his body was inches from Susan's face.

"Get in here." Roy said. Susan watched me step into the tub.

"I can't get over how different you look all shaved up, you look so young." Susan said as her hand engulfed my penis.

"Is that a bad thing." I asked.

"No, it's just you look like a little boy." Susan stated as she took Roy's cock and seemed to compare the two. Holding the base of Roy's cock she licked the black cock head. A good six inches jutted beyond her hand. Then turning her attention to me her tongue swirled around the small portion of my penis's head which poked out from her hand. When ever she stroked my dick the head of my penis would disappear into her hand. Susan went back and forth on us, the sight of her sucking our dicks was too much for me and my penis started squirting cum. Susan placed her lips over my penis head and swallowed my sperm in seconds. When she finished she went back to Roy and released me.

Susan sucked on his cock as I sat down in the tub hiding my shrinking penis. Roy then took a seat on the edge of the tub and had Susan turn around cowgirl and lower herself on to his magnificent cock. Susan reached between her legs and slid Roy's cock up and down her slit working into her pussy.

"Hey mon come around here, you need a better vantage point." I moved around in the hot water till I was between Roy's and Susan's legs.

"Closer mon, lick it, go on now lick it I said." I knew what Roy wanted.

I leaned in and licked Susan clit. Susan dropped her hands on my head and rocked up and down on Roy's cock. Each time she lifted up on the thick shaft she would push my head down causing me to lick both of them. I could taste Susan's cum and it excited me.

"That feels good Steve, lick it baby, your making me so wet." Susan moaned. Roy's cock popped out and it was Susan who told me to put it back in. I placed my hand around Roy's thick heavy shaft and guided it back into my wife's fertile womb.

"I love me this pussy girl, this mon can't get enough of this woman. I'm going to put my baby in you girl." Susan began cuming, her body trembled with lust as she could hardly seem to catch her breath. Susan cried out with each stroke of Roy's cock.

"Oh my god I'm cuming so fucking, oh my god." Susan babbled.

Roy roared as he too began to cum. Roy's body tensed as he drove his cock deep into Susan and filled her fertile womb with black seed. I backed away as the two lover experienced an incredible orgasm together. I couldn't help but feel jealous in that moment. I had never shared sex like that with Susan, I had never made her cum like that. I had never given her a baby. Roy had given her all those things at once..

Susan pulled on my head again, "Lick it Steve, lick it up baby." Susan commanded. I reached out and moved Roy's cock to the side of Susan's pussy. Then I plunged my tongue into her cum soaked pussy.

"See your mon loves it, I told you didn't I, now go on." Roy said. I felt Susan rock her hips giving better access to her slit. then letting go with one of her hands she grasped Roy's cock.

"Here baby clean him to." Susan said as she ****** his cock towards my mouth. I stopped licking her and looked up, as she rubbed his cock on my lips.

"No, I can't."

"It's alright, do it." Again she pushed the thick cock into my mouth. I pulled back.

"No Susan." I said more forcefully, looking up I saw Roy taking pictures.

"No problem baby it just turns me on so, when you suck Roy." It was there, she said it, I had sucked him before didn't I, Susan knew it, she knew. I felt terrible, humiliated, but I said nothing. What could I say.

Then Susan turned her attention to Roy.

"Oh my god I love what you do to me baby." Susan purred turning her head to kiss Roy. I reached between my legs and felt my dick, it was hard. Roy lifted Susan off his lap. Semi hard Roy's cock was still much larger than my dick. Taking Susan's hand he led her back into the house. Almost as an after thought Roy turned around and said.

"Mon, you know were the guest room is make yourself at home."

"Wait what time are you leaving." I asked. I sounded I sounded desperate.

"Early, we won't bother you." Roy smiled as he ushered Susan into his home.

I suddenly couldn't wait for this trip to end. Six more days. My brain was racked with conflict. Had I given my wife away, was she pregnant, are cucks gay, had I become gay? Little did I know the next six days would turn into an eternity.

I sat by the pool wondering what had just happened, my wife was flying out of town with her lover and didn't even say goodnight as she retired to his bedroom. Then a light clicked on at the corner of the house, it was Roy's bedroom. I put on my robe and walked over to the large screened in door. A light on the night table by the bed was on. Roy was on the bed, head propped up on pillows, nude. Susan stood before him in the white terry cloth robe.

"Take it off, I want my woman naked." Susan untied the sash and let the robe fall to the floor. She looked like a golden goddess. Roy played with his cock as he admired her body. Susan looked fabulous, tanned, her body was tight and fit, her nipples thick and stiff. I could see the effect she was having on Roy as his fat cock grew. Mine too.

"God you're a beautiful woman, come here, I want you again."

"My god you are insatiable." Susan said, as she crawled into bed with him. Susan wrapped her long tanned leg over Roy's muscular thigh. I could see Susan hips undulating as she rubbed her pussy on his leg. I couldn't help but think how much of a slut she had become for Roy. She reached down and caressed his cock. Roy's cock looked huge in Susan's hand. It was easy to see her attraction to Roy, and why physically I was no match for him.

"You have to be more forceful with him." Roy told Susan.

"I know but this is new to me." Susan responded. I knew they were talking about me and it made my dick harder instantly as my cuck lust took charge.

"That's because you are giving him options. He wants you to take charge, trust me. Susan he is a cuck, like I explained he wants you in charge. He's a submissive personality. Before you leave here he will be doing what ever we tell him to do." Susan continued playing with Roy's cock which was very hard again. I wondered how Roy could be so right about me. Stranger, he was saying humiliating things about me to my wife and somehow it excited me.

"I bet his little dick is rock hard just thinking about us having sex. Hell he wants me to get you pregnant cause he's probably afraid he can't give you the baby boy you want. Even you are afraid he can't give you a boy. Admit it, you want my baby, a real man's baby." I thought to myself, stand up Steve, don't listen to this, go in there and stop this, be a man. Susan must have confided in him that she really wanted a little brother for our girls. I was actually mustering the courage to go in there when Susan answered him.

"You know I really need to take a morning after pill, I am right in the middle of my fertile time and the way you fill me up, I might get pregnant with your baby and that can't happen no matter how much I love sex with you. Still I can't get over how hard your cock gets, you are incredible." Susan whispered as she glanced down at his stiff manhood.

"I thought you told me you wanted my baby."

"You are so bad, yes, I said that when I was in the middle of an orgasm, you make me so crazy and you know it. Roy stop filling my head up with all these idea's. A baby is crazy, there would be so much to explain, my parents, and there is Steve, I don't know if he could handle it." Susan continued stroking Roy's cock. I could see her thinking as she gazed down at Roy's black cock. Was she thinking Roy was right, that I couldn't give her what she wanted. Roy was relentless.

"Hell your little cuck wants a black baby more than you do, he is the least of your worries. Don't forget what I told you. I want you and I'm here for you. Look I don't want to keep pressing you, but think girl, he can't give you what you want, what you need. You know we were meant for each other. Stay with me, divorce the pervert." Listening it was clear Roy wanted to steal my wife and yet I couldn't stop stroking myself.

"Stop talking that way Roy, I told you I love Steve and I won't leave him. Never, got it, he is the love of my life." She stated forcefully. Hearing my wife say that allayed many of my fears, however I knew now that Roy was pursuing my wife. Roy didn't just want sex with Susan, he wanted her.

I watched him take her in his arms and give her a deep passionate kiss. Roy mauled her breast and pinched her dark nipple hard between his big fingers." Susan almost instantly responded by stroking his cock harder. Stroking my penis, I came to grips with the idea that part of my cuckold fantasy was the danger of losing my wife to a superior lover.

"Oh fuck you make me so crazy mister." Susan purred.

"I want you Susan and I want you to want me."

"God I get so confused when I'm with you, I feel I'm out of control."

"Let it happen Susan forget about your little cuck, tell me you love me, you know it's true. Susan why are you fighting me on this."

Susan was silent, I could see her thinking as she caressed his cock. "Dam you Roy, I wasn't suppose to fall in love with you." Alarm bells went off in my head, but I felt myself coming closer to climax.

"You love me Susan, just like I love you."

"I still love Steve, you know that. You are constantly pushing me to decide, I can't leave Steve. I'm married to Steve, I'm just confused, don't you see that."

"Say it, say you love me. "

"Fuck you Roy, okay yes I have fallen for you, and yes I am in love with you, but I won't leave Steve, he is my soul mate." I came hard as she uttered those words.

"Keep telling yourself that, with every passing day you will learn it is me you love. Now my baby girl where do you want it?" Roy asked.

" Dam you Roy I can't say no to you. I think I want to try it in back again."

"Really I thought you didn't think you would like me fucking your ass." Roy laughed.

"Don't be so crude Roy." Susan answered playfully slapping his chest. I watched as he rolled her over on to her knees and got behind Susan. Roy rubbed his cock several times against her cum soaked slit. Then holding his cock he began pressing his manhood into her little rose bud. Slowly he worked his cock into my wife's ass. I was shocked. Susan and I had never done anything like this, even though my dick was much smaller than Roy's. Roy took his time as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass, with each stroke more of his cock penetrated my wife's ass.

"Dam girl you are a natural fit for me. I never met a girl that could handle my cock like you. Fuck you feel so fucking good. I want you to cum for me. Are you going to cum for me?" Soon his entire manhood was balls deep in my beautiful wife's ass. Susan was moaning uncontrollably as she rolled from one orgasm to the next.

"I love your cock in my ass, oh my god that feels so so good. I'm cumming again Roy, oh my god you make me feel sooo, sooo good." Susan cried, as she began cumming on his cock. I had never even finger fucked Susan's ass and now she was taking a huge black cock deep in her ass. Susan's orgasm was incredible. Roy fucked her for several minutes until she was whimpering uncontrollably. Roy reached around crushing both of her tits. Then pulling her to his chest as he pinched her nipples hard, sending her over the top again. His cock embedded in her ass, he began taunting Susan again.

"Your little cuck can't do this for you, he can't make you feel this way. He can't come close to making you cum like this, say it." Roy brutally pinched and pulled on her nipples, causing Susan to cry out as she was rocked with another orgasm.

"Tell me."

"He can't, he can't, oh my god, I love your cock in me. Fuck I'm cummmmming, so good, what are you doing to me. Fuck me Roy, fuck me, oh god, oh god, fuck me. God I love you." I knew Susan was in the throws of an immense orgasm, but her words stung.

"You are my woman, tell me you are my woman."

"OH fuck you make me so fucking crazy, aaaaah yes, yes fuck me Roy. I love you, cum in me baby, cum, I'm your woman, oh god, oh god."

Roy began to tense up, his ass muscles clinched as he shot his load deep into Susan's ass. I could only watch as the two lovers collapsed onto the bed, Roy's cock still lodged in Susan's beautiful ass. My dick was hard again the cuckold feeling in me was overwhelming, but I was sore to the point I couldn't wank myself anymore. I returned to the guest room, got dressed and walked back to the hotel.

I woke up late the next morning to the phone ringing, it was Susan.

"Where were you this morning, I went by the room to say goodbye."

"I couldn't sleep, where are you?" I asked, looking at the clock it was afternoon.

"We landed an hour ago, I called to tell you we made it but there is a problem with the plane. It needs a part so we will be spending a couple of nights."

"Dam Susan I was looking forward to spending some alone time with you. You can't come back today?" I shouted into the phone.

"Look, you need to calm down, this problem is not my doing, got it." Susan was short and sounded irritated with me.

"Yes it's just that, I'm feeling insecure."

"You have nothing to worry about, I love you and I will see you in a couple of days."

Where are you staying, I said into the phone as she hung up. I was going to tell her I was cutting the trip short, but never had the chance. Susan was and I had spent a wild week and I didn't think three more weeks of this craziness was good for us.

I called room service and ordered a pitcher of Bloody Mary's. I took a quick shower and was drying off when I heard the door. I threw on a robe and was greeted by room service. He brought the tray in and as he was leaving Tanya appeared at the door. Tanya was wearing, short white shorts and a crisp white shirt tied above her navel that showed plenty of cleavage. Tanya looked sensational.

Walking up to me she slipped her hand into my robe and gently caressed my balls. Then she gave me a deep tongue kiss. When she finished kissing me she gave me a huge grin.

"What's the smile all about."

"Nothing it's just I like you, I like you a lot. Can I have one." She asked pointing at the pitcher. We spent the next couple of hours drinking and talking. surprisingly there was no sex. Tanya was very intelligent and I enjoyed the conversation. When we finished the pitcher, I got dressed and we left to get something to eat.

During lunch we had a couple more drinks during which time I poured out my feelings to Tanya. Tanya was easy to talk to and I mentioned she reminded me of a woman I met in Jamaica 10 years ago during spring break. Her name was Rain, I had met her the first day of our trip. All my fraternity brother spent 10 days drinking and partying, while I spent it with Rain.

I was 18 years old and fell in love with Rain who was 17. I explained to Tanya how I even returned that summer to discover Rain was three months pregnant with my baby. Rain's parents were furious and insisted I marry Rain at least to give the baby my name and citizenship in the US. I was told the marriage would be annulled after the baby was born and that I would never see Rain or the baby again. I returned to the US. I called Rain several times, but the number had changed. I reached her parents but they told me she had met someone else and moved on. When I asked about the baby I was told that Rain had miscarried. I was heart broken for some time. Then I met Susan the following year and fell in love with her. We married after we graduated two years later.

Tanya asked a few question and seemed very interested in my story about Rain. She also warned me about my situation with Roy. Tanya said the same thing as Jay, relax, that I should not worry, that Susan's infatuation with Roy would end with the vacation. I listened and hoped she was right.

After a late lunch we went for a walk on the beach. We had walked just a short distance when we came upon Jay, Karen and Gordon. They were sitting outside of Jay's house. I was puzzled because I thought Gordon and Karen had gone with Susan.

"Hey, what gives, I thought you were suppose to go with Roy." I asked Gordon.

"Last minute change." Jay answered. I started getting angry as I realized this whole trip thing was probably Roy's plan to get my wife alone.

"Morning sickness." Karen chimed in. I guess it was plausible I thought. Tanya squeezed my hand. Jay gave me a knowing look.

"Well I'm glad you came by Steve, I was thinking about having a dinner party tomorrow night and wanted to invite you and Susan." Jay said, smiling

"Susan won't be coming back tonight or tomorrow."

"Oh I see, well good then bring Tanya." Tanya squeezed my hand again.

"Steve and I can't wait. What time mon." Tanya asked.

"Make it about 7ish."

"Sounds good." I said, still pissed with Susan.

"Why don't we start a party now." Jay passed me a large joint and asked us to follow him to the house. We lounged by the pool and I saw Tanya nude for the first time. Tanya was a black version of Susan. Long legs with beautiful boobs and very thick and black nipples. Jay kept the pot and booze coming, then Jay gave me some X and that really got things going.

It was later by the pool that we were joined by Tanya's friend Ronnie. Tanya immediately donned a wrap when Ronnie walked up. Ronnie was wearing knee length baggie shorts and an over sized tank top. Ronnie was a little taller than me, but husky and she had numerous piercings and tats. When Tanya introduced us, Ronnie rather ominously said, "So this is the guy you sure." I didn't know what to make of Ronnie. I was pretty sure Ronnie was a lesbian stud and after a few minute around Tanya and Ronnie it became clear they were a couple and Ronnie was in charge.

As the evening progressed I walked into the house to use the rest room. Tanya was waiting out side when I finished and pulled me into one of the bedrooms. Up to this point I had never fucked Tanya and was seriously turned on when she closed the door behind her, crossed the room and kissed me..

"I have a favor to ask of you Steve, it's a big favor. You know I like you, I like you a lot, you are a gentle man, intelligent and well Ronnie and I want to start a family and I was wondering if you would be the *******. No strings attached. I know this is a lot to spring on you, but I am at my peak time now." Tanya said as she walked up to me and slid her hand between my legs.

To say I was speechless was understatement. Then the bedroom door opened and Ronnie walked in, she was not smiling.

"Did you tell him." Ronnie asked, all the while glaring at me.

"You barely gave me a chance Ronnie, please be nice, Steve is different."

"Look mon, this is not my idea, I don't want no baby white or black, but I love Tanya, it's what she wants, so lets get this over with. My dick which had initially stiffened had shriveled up under Ronnie's scrutiny.

"Hey ladies I haven't agreed to anything okay." I lied, feeling my dick get hard as Tanya took my hand and led me to the bed. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Ronnie following.

"Come here Steve let me help you with your shorts." Tanya purred as she reached into my shorts and gripped my penis. I watched Ronnie pull off her tank top. Ronnie had on a sports bra that flattened pretty big tits, she kept the baggy shorts on. Tanya dropped her rap and laid down on the bed as I stepped out of my shorts. Ronnie slipped into the bed next to Tanya and began nibbling on her neck and ear. I sat on the bed as Ronnie began squeezing Tanya's tit's, my dick throbbed. Tanya began breathing harder as Ronnie Frenched kissed her, pinching and pulling hard on her nipples. I marveled at how quickly Ronnie was bringing Tanya to orgasm.

I had never been with two women at once and I found it incredibly exciting.

"Ronnie, wait let Steve get in here, please." Ronnie ignored Tanya as her fingers began to rub Tanya's clit. Tanya's hips and ass undulating off the bed in response to Ronnie's touch. I felt Tanya reach out and pull me down next to her. Tanya looked at me glassy eyed as she was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm.

"Aaaaah, god, now Steve, put it in me, please." Tanya begged. Ronnie backed away eyes smoldering, I thought if looks could *******.

I saw Ronnie looking at my penis as I positioned my dick head between Tanya's wet pussy lips.

"Here let me help you Steve." Ronnie said as she smiled and grabbed my penis. Her heavy brown hand engulfed my dick. Ronnie then began rubbing the head of my penis on Tanya clit.

"Well you didn't lie girl, his dick is small, I hope he's up to giving you this baby you want." Ronnie chuckled. I should have been upset but found her humiliating statement exciting.

"Put it in Ronnie please, don't make him cum yet." Tanya moaned. Ronnie released my dick and I slid it all the way into Tanya and began to slowly fuck her.

"Go slow Steve, I want you to cum hard for me." Tanya commanded. I felt a liquid being poured down the crack of my ass. Ronnie had poured oil over my ass and began working a thick finger into my hole.

"Don't move my little bitch." Ronnie told me as she worked a second finger into my ass.

"Go slow Ronnie or he will cum right away." Tanya pleaded. Ronnie began slowly stroking my ass with her fat fingers. Ronnie massaged my gland expertly. Repeatedly she would take me right to the point of cumming then she would stop the message. Tanya had her long legs wrapped around me keeping my penis firmly in place. I was in as deep as I could go. As I pumped in and out of Tanya, my mind wandered back to Susan and Roy and the mind blowing orgasm he had given my wife. I couldn't get my cuckold fantasy out of my mind.

This went on for a long time, my balls were screaming to cum, but these women continued to ******* me. Tanya seemed almost business like as I fucked her. I did my best to turn her on, but I could tell Tanya was not really excited by me, still my dick strained to cum. I closed my eyes and could see Roy fucking my wife.

"My little bitch wants to cum doesn't he." Ronnie chuckled as I tried to pump my way to orgasm. Ronnie increased the pressure on my gland and I started to cum. The pleasure was extreme, I felt as if she had me cum for an hour when I finally rolled off Tanya. I realized as I rolled off Tanya that while she excited me, it wasn't what I got with Susan. I thought I needed to fuck someone else, but the truth be told I could only think about Susan.

Ronnie quickly traded places with me. That's when I noticed she had removed her shorts and was wearing a strap on cock which was easily twice as big as my penis.

Tanya almost instantly changed her sexual demeanor as Ronnie pushed the black dong into her pussy. Tanya began to moan as her legs came up giving Ronnie better access to her pussy. Ronnie for her part began thrusting harder and harder. Tanya placed her hands on Ronnie's big ass encouraging Ronnie to fuck her deep. They fucked like that for a long time. Suddenly Ronnie started talking to Tanya who was clearly in the troughs of orgasm.

"That's it my baby girl, cum for me bae, awh look at you squirting on my cock." Ronnie proudly stated, as Tanya started gushing cum from her womanhood.

My dick remained soft for awhile but Tanya got up made us drinks and returned to bed. Tanya handed me a pill telling me it would help with an erection. I'm not sure I needed it but twenty minutes later I was sporting another woody. Ronnie noticed my hard on.

"Okay Steve get between my bae's legs and lick that pussy." Ronnie reached over Tanya and pulled me by the arm down between Tanya's legs. Ronnie surprised me with her strength. Moment's later I was staring at Tanya's rich pink slit. the contrast between her skin and pussy was astonishing. I felt Ronnie push my face forward until my mouth was lapping at Tanya's cunt. I felt Tanya begin to squirm when all of a sudden Ronnie grabbed me by the neck and pulled up to Tanya's tits.

"Put it in Tanya, I want to fuck my little bitch too." Tanya grabbed my dick and guided it into her wet pussy. Tanya was sloppy wet and stretched out after Ronnie's fucking. My penis seemed to slide in with out the least bit of friction. I start pumping in and out of Tanya and felt Ronnie's roughly part my legs and kneel between them. Ronnie then began working on my anus. This time I too was stretched out.

"Relax little boy and you will enjoy it more." Ronnie ordered as suddenly I felt Ronnie drip more oil on my anus. I stopped pumping as she began slowly working her magic on my ass. then I felt something firm press into my ass. I knew Ronnie was fucking me with her strap-on but I didn't care. The feeling was exquisite. At the same time Tanya pulled me as deep as my five inches would go. After several strokes Ronnie pulled the dildo out of my ass and replaced it with her fingers. Ronnie started milking my prostate with her fingers, in moments I was shooting my sperm into Tanya again. The whole process had taken less than four or five minutes. I rolled off and collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Tanya got up and made drinks, returning she gave me a Viagra. Thirty minutes later we repeated the act, Tanya pulling my dick deep and Ronnie fucking me with the strap-on, then milking my prostate. At some point the powerful orgasms felt so good they literally left me paralyzed. I slept soundly that night.

When I woke in the morning I was alone and felt guilty for having made love to Tanya. My back side was sore and swollen. When I had let Tanya jerk me off I didn't feel like I had betrayed Susan, now I did. Laying there I wondered what Susan was doing. I realized things where getting too crazy and I knew I had to put a stop to the insanity. I got up, dressed and returned to the room. As I entered the hotel room I heard the phone ring and answered it. It was Susan.

"Hi Steve where were you, I've been calling all morning." Her voice was subdued. I explained I had slept over at Jay's.

"Are you angry with me honey, I'm sorry I was short with you yesterday, do you forgive me." Listening to Susan I was caught off guard by her apology in light of yesterday's phone call.

"I'm okay, I'm not mad." I answered, forgetting everything I was going to say. Hearing her apologize made me happy, happy to get my wife back.

"I called home this morning, Barby and Jane miss us a lot." I could tell Susan was very emotional.

"What did they say." I asked. Barb just turned six and Jane was going on four. We came here hoping to make them a brother.

"Just that they missed us and wanted to know when we would get home." We chatted for a while and I told her I was anxious to see her. Then I asked if she was having a good time, and she said it was beautiful there. I felt my dick begin to stir as I thought about her fucking Roy.

"How about Roy, has he been treating you okay." I asked pushing to learn more. I began touching myself. There was momentary silence on the other line.

"Yes he's been nice." Sure I thought he wants you all to himself, I thought about his black cock stretching her cunt and then I pushed more.

"Just nice." More silence. My dick was hard as I became more excited. I wanted to hear details.

"What do you want to know exactly Steve."

"You know, did you make love, did he make you cum. Did he cum in you a lot." I asked, my dick was very hard, my cuckold madness was out of control.

"Jeez Steve, you want the details of my sex with him, he is insatiable okay. Dam I call you wanting to tell you how much I miss you and love you. How important our family is to me and all you want to know is how often I'm fucking Roy. Okay then, Steve. We fucked last night and again this morning, oh and he always makes me cum. We will probably fuck again when he gets back from his run. I have never had better sex with anyone, are you satisfied. Maybe you want to know if I have fallen in love with him, want to know that." Susan was pissed off. I realized I had crossed the line, my wife was trying to make amends, trying to get control of the situation and I had just pushed her away.

"Susan I'm sorry I was just curious."

"Yeah right, your touching yourself right now aren't you, I've got to go." She said, and with that she hung up. I sat there thinking how could I fuck things up so bad. That night I skipped Jay's party and stayed in. The next morning I stayed in too.

Susan returned late the next afternoon. I had to do a double take as she had changed her hair again. Susan had changed her thin braids to dreadlocks which were half black and a straw blond. Susan's tan was dark and she was wearing new cloths and shoes. She had on a white cotton tank top that just covered her breasts in fact laying down in bed I could see the bottom of her tit's. The skirt was a denim mini. Susan turned and gave the bellman a tip for bringing up numerous shopping bags and her luggage. Closing the door behind him she kicked off her platforms and walked over to the bed.

I could tell she was a little buzzed. As she neared the bed and stood over me, her skirt was so short I could see the shear white thong she had on. climbing on the bed she knelt by me sitting back on her calf's.

"Like my hair," she asked.

"Wow looks like you were busy. The hair is different." I said, wondering how the new look would go over with family and friends. She did look oh so sexy.

"It was Roy's idea, it was meant to cheer me up after talking to you. Do you like the outfit Roy bought it for me." Susan pushed her chest out I could see the bottoms of her perfectly tanned tits. Now I was getting a little angry, I could tell all this was a rebuke for her attempt to smooth things out the day before. At the same time she looked so slutty, I found my penis getting hard.

"That other stuff." I said, looking over at the shopping bags.

"The dress is for tonight, the other stuff is just some pretty things he got me."

"You going out tonight?" I questioned?

"We both are."

"What about alone time." I continued.

"We are alone right now and I brought you a surprise. You remember asking me about what Roy and I did the last two days. I'm surprised you aren't curious what we did this morning at the hotel and then on the plane just before we landed." Susan smiled, as she reached over and placed her hand over my shorts and squeezed my dick. Susan was definitely high but not *******. I couldn't tell if she was trying to make me angry or excite me. Feeling my penis her smile turned into a grin.

"Wow someone's hard." I tried not to react but it was to late, Susan looked so good.

"Susan, stop, look I'm sorry, about yesterday, you are right this has gotten crazy. this whole thing was suppose to be a one time thing." Susan didn't answer instead she stood up and pulled the tank top over her head. then undid her skirt and pulled it and her white thong down. Her pussy was shaved and as she knelt down next to me I could smell her sex. The scent left me trembling as she swung her leg over me and sat on my chest. My arms were pinned under her legs and now the scent of sex was stronger, almost overpowering. I knew she had just fucked Roy.

"On the plane?" I looked up between her legs as she scooched up bringing her pussy closer to my face.

"Yes he wants me all the time, see." Susan moved up again so that her clit was inches from my mouth. Then spread her red pussy lips with her fingers inviting me to look. I tilted my head up to look at her pussy.

"See how red and swollen his cock leaves me Steve, now lick it." She said as she reached back and squeezed my stiff penis through my shorts. I strained to lick her clit, the smell of her pussy making me crazy with lust. I reached behind her with my arms and ****** her forward. Looking up our eye's met as she pushed her slit down onto my mouth. With my first lick of her pussy I could tell it was full of Roy's sperm. I closed my eyes and sucked on her well fucked pussy.

"That's right, lick it baby, this is what you want. He had me close the curtian between the cockpit and cabin, then right there he took my panties off and had me sit on his big cock, oh god baby that feels so good. Oh baby my kitty is so sore, that feels so good. No one eats pussy better than you baby." With every deep lick of my tongue I could feel her contracting her pussy, pushing more of his black seed into my mouth.

Susan reached down and took my head in her hands and pulled my face even harder into her wet pussy. She began grinding her slit against my hungry mouth. She was rough and I could see she was reveling in her conquest.

"I love it when you lick me baby. My kitty is so sore from Roy's big cock and your tongue makes me feel so good. Lick it! that's it lick it like that."

Thinking back to her conversation with Roy the night before the trip I wondered if she wasn't acting at Roy's direction. Had I pushed her over to Roy, was this my fault. I didn't have time to dwell on my thoughts as Susan tilted her head back and began gushing a mixture of her own juice and her lover's cum.

"Oh fuck baby you make my kitty feel so good, oh god, oh god," Susan cried as she came. Knowing I could excite her like that drove me over the edge. It was to much for me and I came too. My penis oozed sperm.

Susan sat back on my chest and looked down on me smiling.

"What am I going to do with you Steve, I love you so much, no one makes me feel better than you. Oh look you missed some," she said, as she ran her index finger along my cheek, picking up a dollop of thick cum. Bringing it up to her mouth she licked it off her finger. God I thought, my Susan had changed over the last week. I watched her get up and head to the bathroom.

"Hon if you want to go to dinner, you need to get up and get changed, the place is fancy, so dress pants and a jacket okay."

"Do you love him." I asked as she got to the bathroom door. Susan turned and gave me a sad smile that said I'm not sure. She turned and walked into the bath. I heard the water turn on. I got up and took my sticky shorts and boxers off and followed her into the bathroom.

"Susan you didn't answer me."

"I love you Steve," she said, not making eye contact.

"Do you love him. God you do don't you, this was suppose to be a game Susan.

"I don't love him like I love you, it's different. You don't have to worry, okay."

"But you love him."

"Yes alright, what did you expect would happen, but I'm married to you, I had your two daughters, I love you and I always will. About tonight, look I promised Roy I would go to dinner with him tonight. Roy has to entertain some business associates tonight and they are bringing there wives. I met them the first night in the Caymans, they think I'm Roy's fiancé Steve. Roy needs me there. I promised him Steve. Roy even agreed to let you go if I went with him, but if you want me to stay here with you I will. You are my whole world, you and the girls."

Fiancé, my mind started reeling, how did that happen, I though jeez this guy Roy was crazy. At the same time the fact that he was claiming Susan was his woman to other people was exciting. Roy's confidence was intimidating. I wanted to learn more.

"Hold on Fiancé? Another thing, how will my going not make everything very awkward, I'm your husband. I'm sorry I don't understand." The water was warm and soothing. Susan was facing me and began washing my chest and arms as we spoke.

"Okay, on the plane ride that first morning Roy surprised me with a ring. He told me about the dinner with his business associates and asked if I would substitute his ring for my mine. Then that night one of the ladies commented on how beautiful my engagement ring was and I went along with it, that's all." I noticed Susan now had on her wedding rings.

"Where is the ring he gave you?

"I'll show you when we get out." I sensed, there was more.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

"I was really angry with you after the call yesterday, and well I got this after I hung up." Susan turned around and lifted her thick dreads. There at the base of her spine was a quarter size tattoo of the Ace of spades.

"What the fuck Susan. Was that Roy's idea. You let him mark you." I was pissed off. True it was small and discreet, never the less I thought I should have been included in the decision.

"Actually Roy wanted me to get a bigger one when we went into Kingston that first time, but I said no. You really made me angry Steve, it seemed like the only thing you care about is you and this cuckold thing your going through." She sounded angry again, then softened. "I can have it removed if you want."

"I can't believe all of this, Roy introducing you as his fiancé, the tattoo, it's too much." Susan was now taking a soapy wash cloth to my nuts, my penis was semi hard again.

" You started this Steve, in the beginning I was against it remember. Wait you are getting turned on by all of this aren't you?" Susan asked as she leaned into me, her hard nipples brushing my chest. My mind reeled, as the cuck in me started thinking about my wife and Roy. How Roy was stealing her. How I wanted to watch them interact together, to see him fuck her again.

"Fuck Susan, this whole thing is making me insane, let's say I go, how would we explain my presence? Hello, nice to meet you I'm Susan's husband?"

"No silly, you could be my step brother or cousin or something, it's only for a few hours. You just said it was a game, wouldn't you like the drama," she cooed, as she continued soaping my balls and hardening penis. My mind pictured my wife acting like Roy's fiancé in front of others. My cuck lust was full blown again. My wife had just agreed to stay with me, it was my call. Should I put a stop to this crazy game. the words coming from my mouth tried to hide the truth.

"What happened to my conservative wife," I said smiling, as my dick became harder.

"I love you my little man, thank you for being so understanding." Susan certainly knew how to press my buttons.

"This is the last night, okay, tomorrow it's just us promise. This has gotten too crazy." I weakly insisted "You sure you want to go." Susan asked as she squeezed my penis hard.

"Yes." I took Susan in my arm and kissed her. I realized it had been the first time I had kissed my wife in over three days. When we stopped kissing Susan asked, "So what do you want to be, my half brother same dad, different mom's, or my cousin?"

"Bother."

"Then it's settled, let's get dressed, by the way I love you mister. Oh one more thing hon will you give me a shave," she said as she handed me a razor.

"I love you Susan, more than anything in this world." I said looking into her eyes, then I knelt down as Susan put her foot on a bench in the shower giving me greater access to her pussy. Sitting on the floor of the shower I carefully shaved a few black nubs that were showing and rinsed her off. It only occurred to me later that I had shaved her for Roy.

Susan slipped on a black thong then unwrapped a beautiful black evening dress. Modest it was something she would have worn going out at home, not to short, just above the knee. The top was clingy and showed off her large b-cup breasts which were braless, her nipples were quite prominent. She put on some 5 inch pumps and went to the hotel safe and placed her modest wedding rings inside. then she retrieved a box and pulled out a fabulous strand of large pearls. I watched her slip on a ring. Even from where I was sitting I could tell it was a big diamond.

"Roy? The pearls, the diamond, are they real," I asked. I knew the answer.

"I think so."

"You can't keep them Susan."

"Would you put these on for me honey." I walked up behind her and moved her dreads that she had in a pony tail to the side and attached the clasp of the pearl neckless. Staring at the tattoo, I realized she had given into to Roy. Roy knew I would see it, sure as hell he was marking his property. Susan turned around and took my breath away, tall and tanned, she was magnificent.

"I always wanted a ring like this." Susan said, giving me the back of her hand so I could see the ring.

"Wow, what is that like three of four carets?" The ring was astonishing.

"I know, I think it's close to four, it's the same ring I saw in the hotel jewelry store the day before our trip, I mentioned to Roy that I thought it was beautiful. I think he has an interest in that store too, anyway the next day, boom. He's something." Yeah I thought, four more nights and we will never see the fucker again. Still his efforts to steal my wife did excite me as I rubbed my dick.

"The pearls."

"That was after our phone call when he took me shopping, he wanted to cheer me up."

"So, you're going to give them back aren't you."

"I can try to give them back, but he won't take them, I can promise you that. I have to run, we can talk about it later. I will meet you at the restaurant in 30 minutes. Don't forget, you're my older brother." Leaning over she gave me a peck and was out the door.

Now that Susan was gone my mood swung again. Alarm bells were going off in my mind. What the fuck was I doing, what was Susan doing. Everything was totally out of control. I felt trapped with no choice but to show up at the restaurant.

I went down to the bar and had a double before taking a taxi to the restaurant.

The place was fancy. I gave my name to the maître d' who escorted me to the table. Roy stood up and introduced me to the two other couple. One couple was white and from and from Sweden, the other was interracial and from France. The Frenchman Claude was black and his wife Marie spoke haunting English.

Aidan and Elsa spoke perfect English. Claude it turned out was a developer and Aiden a banker. I sat across the table from Roy and Susan who were flanked by the couples. The conversation moved between English and French, which left me in the dark. I knew Susan had taken French in college but was surprised she spoke the language so well.

Susan and I spoke but it was just small talk. Watching her with Roy was exciting though as they both looked at each other as if they were in love, it was bizarre. Many times I watched as Susan would lean over and rub Roy's arm or whisper something in his ear.

"So is this the your first time to Jamaica?" Elsa asked, feeling sorry for me being left out of the conversation.

"Yes and you." I answered. Elsa was blond with a golden tan, a beautiful woman. She was wearing a cream colored dress cut low, that did little to hide her ample breasts when ever she leaned over. Elsa explained how they had traveled the Caribbean, mostly on business. Elsa's husband, Aiden was a banker who primary expertise was in developments and resorts. Apparently Claude and Roy were trying to build a resort on Martinique.

"Will you be joining us in Martinique to look at the project?" Elsa asked. I was about to answer when Roy interrupted.

"Did I mention that Steve is an attorney who works in real estate. Steve you represent several large Christian charities don't you?"

"Yes how did you know?" I could see Roy wanted to change the story from his trip, I wondered if he had already invited Susan and she had failed to tell me. More curious was how he knew about my client's.

"Oh Jay mentioned it on the phone today." I didn't remember giving Jay that information either.

"Really," I answered, " what else did he say".

"You would be surprised." Roy's face darkened for a moment, then he smiled as if he had said something he regretted.

"You gave away my surprise Elsa, I hadn't told my future brother in-law about the trip. We leave at 9am sharp Steve. All you need is a small bag, we can swing by your hotel and you can stay with us tonight. sounds good?"

I glanced at Susan, who had a surprised look on her face. Clearly this was news to her

"I thought we were going to spend the day together sis." I asked, smiling a little sarcastically.

"We will brother, it was suppose to be a surprise, I promise we will spend the whole day together on Martinique. Actually while the men are in their meetings you can ******* us ladies on a tour of the island." Susan smiled.

I kept thinking about how we could get out of the trip. So I waited till Susan got up to go to the restroom and followed a few minutes later and waited for her to exit.

"Hey, what the fuck Susan, this was suppose to end tomorrow. Now we are going with Roy on a business trip."

"I didn't know I swear hon, I only agreed cause I thought you would want to go. I figured we could play your game a couple more days before we leave. You don't want to go?" I could tell she wanted to go.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Only if you do, it would be fun."

"Jeez Susan, you would be spending most of the time with him. I don't know."

"I can talk to him, you can stay with us or I can go to your room. Honey it will be fun, you know you want to, lets go." She looked around and brushed her hand aganst my crotch. She smiled.

"Okay, but talk to him please."

"I love you, I can't wait to see Martinique."

Over dinner it was hard not to notice that everyone at the table thought Roy and Susan were a couple.They acted as if they had been lovers for a long time. When Susan addressed Roy it was with terms like Hon or darling, terms she had reserved for me.

At one point Maria in broken English asked Roy and Susan when they were getting married. Roy laughed and said he would marry Susan tomorrow if she wanted too. Then he leaned over and gave Susan a peck on the lips.

"Perhaps I can arrange it, I have a friend, a civil deputy who can perform marriages. You could marry on the beach at sunset, it would be so so romantic."

"What do you think Susan?"

"Oh darling you know I want a big wedding, besides my parents would ******* me if they wern't invited. I do have to say, when we marry I want it to be on the beach. Getting married on the beach has always been my biggest fantasy." I found the whole conversation strangley exciting. What caught me off guard was Roy who continued talking up the beach wedding.

"Here is your chance to get married on a beach in Martinique and you are playing hard to get. She is torturing me Maria. Maybe I can persuade her later." Roy said as he leaned over and gave Susan a tender kiss.

"Okay Mr. now who is torturing who." Susan said getting a laugh from everyone.

After dinner we took a limo and dropped the other couples off at their hotel. Roy had the driver swing by our hotel were we picked up some things for the trip, then his place.

Roy was quite on the drive over to his home, I could tell he didn't want me there. Once at his place I put my things in the guest room and met with Roy to make nightcaps.

"You can stay here in Jamaica if you like. We can make an excuse about why you couldn't come. I don't mind you coming with us but I insist that you play the role of brother and not interfere with my plan's are we clear on that Steve." Roy stated forcefully. Roy towered over me as he stared down into my eye's, it was really intimidating. I felt strange, not so much frightened, for me it was more an acceptance that he was in charge. I knew I had the chance in that instance to disagree with Roy, but I didn't.

"I won't." I said as I glanced down at the floor.

"What did you say and look at me when you speak to me." I looked up and at that moment we both realized the relationship between us was changing.

"I said I won't interfere."

"Good, this business deal means a lot to me and I can't have you fuck it up." Roy handed me a *******, and then we went back into the living room. Roy gave Susan a ******* and asked me to give them a few minutes. then he led Susan back to the bedroom. I sat on the couch and waited for Roy to return, finally curious I walked back to his room. the door was only partially closed and I could hear then talking.

"He won't care, it's just for show Susan. Heck he could give you away, Aiden could be the best man and Elsa your Maid of honor. Aiden and Elsa are super conservative and letting them into are life like that would cement the deal on the loan."

"Seems like a lot to go through for a loan, I don't have a dress or anything, this is crazy."

"I will buy you a dress, it's romantic, no one needs to know, Aiden and Elsa will return to Sweden day after tomorrow. We'll get to spend our last nights together as man and wife. Do it for me love."

"You know I'm going to miss you. Roy you make me soooo crazy. Okay I'll talk to Steve maybe he will do it. Can I go get him now."

"Yes."

I returned to the couch and waited for Susan. she was wearing his shirt.

"Come on in babe."

"Wait, what is this wedding thing." I said fairly loud.

"Shhhhhh. Not so loud. You were ease dropping. Don't say anything to Roy, he would get upset if he thought you were listening like that Steve. You called it a game so what's the big deal, just more of what we did tonight. That was fun wasn't it." She sat down next to me, the shirt opened up showing her breast and dark nipple. Glancing down I could see she didn't have her panties on.

"You are already married, I don't see the need." Susan placed her hand on my thigh. Oh come on lets have fun tonight, we can talk about it again in the morning. Don't you want to watch him make love to me." Susan questioned as she leaned over and kissed my neck, her hand sliding toward my dick. I closed my eyes.

"You must be horney honey how long has it been." Susan asked as she stroked my hardening penis.

"Two long," I mumbled as thoughts of her fucking Roy flooded my mind igniting my cuckold insanity.

"Then lets go baby." Leading me by the hand I followed her into Roy's bedroom.

"Take off your cloth's Steve." Roy said as I entered the room. Roy was in his robe and turned to Susan who took a seat on the edge of the bed. Walking over t her he untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. Susan reached out cupping his heavy balls. Holding his flaccid cock she leaned over and licked his cock from it's base to the tip of it's huge bulbous head. I literally started to tremble as I watched her engulf his cock head with her mouth.

Roy groaned his approval as she made him hard.

"Steve have a seat here." Roy told me as he indicated a seat next to Susan I walked over and sat right next to Susan. My penis was very stiff as I watched Susan sucking and licking his cock inches away.

I reached between Susan's legs and found her pussy was soaking wet. I worked two fingers into her slit and began fingering her in earnest. Susan Looked over at me stopped sucking Roy's cock leaned over and kissed me. My head reeled with lust as I Frenched kissed my wife. Susan placed her right hand behind my head and pulled me towards Roy's cock. when we broke our kiss Susan tried to get me to suck Roy.

"Here baby, just give it a little kiss, look how big it is." Susan teased as she brushed his cock head across my mouth. Susan licked one side of his shaft as she tried to feed Roy's cock to me.

"For me baby, just lick it once." Susan said more forcefully as she rubbed his cock across lips again. I opened my mouth slightly and Susan squeezed his cock head causing a sticky white drop of pre-cum to form on the head of his cock. I licked it off.

"There you go baby," Susan said, as she kissed me again. "One more time baby,"

Again I licked the slit of his cock head as Susan pushed his massive prick back against my mouth. This time I complied and opened my mouth as Susan pushed it passed my lips.

"There you go does that taste good my baby cuck." Susan had never spoken to me like that, I was stunned, I became dizzy with lust. Susan stroked Roy cock a couple of times before removing his cock from my mouth.

"That's enough for now." Susan said triumphantly, then went back to sucking Roy's cock. Fully aroused, his ******* engorged cock was spewing pre-cum which Susan was hungry to lap up. I was crazy excited as I watched Susan lift his massive ball's so that she could lick them.

"Fuck woman, you getting good at this, girl let's get on the bed."

Roy climbed on the bed as Susan took his shirt off. Susan immediately went between his legs raising his ball sack, licking him between his balls and asshole. Lower and lower she went, then to give her better access Roy pulled his legs back. Susan with out hesitation began working her tongue in and out of his ass. I hardly recognized my wife. There seemed to be no limit to what she would do for Roy.

"That's it stick it in there deeper woman. deeper, ahhhh that's my ho." I sat there speechless playing with my dick.

"Get her ready mon. don't just sit there" Roy directed, as I joined Susan on the bed. Susan was on her knees with her ass in the air, her dark labia inviting and glistening with moisture. I pulled them apart exposing her pink vagina as I hungrily licked her slit. Susan was already wet and with in minutes she was moaning with pleasure as she suck on Roy's cock.

"Swallow it girl, that's it swallow it deeper." Roy commanded, as I heard Susan ******* on his thick black cock

"You ready girl for some cock." Roy asked as I heard Susan gag. Raising up I could hear Susan trying to catch her breath and laughing at the same time.

"Roy are you trying to ******* me." Susan said laughing. I stopped sucking on Susan's clit and knelt behind her. Reaching around I grabbed her breast and squeezed them as I tried to insert my penis into her wet slit. I managed to get my penis half way in a before Susan moved away and covered her slit with her hand.

"Not yet my little cuck, wait your turn." Susan said with a laugh.

"That's right cuck take a seat, over there, watch for awhile and try not to cum yet." Roy said pointing at the stuffed chair in the corner. Head down I walked over to the chair and sat. Susan then proceeded to straddled Roy as she stood up on the bed. Susan looked magnificent. I watched her well muscled legs coil up as she squatted over Roy's manhood. Susan reached between her legs and guided Roy's cock between her wet slit.

"Oh god that is so good woman." Roy said breathing hard. Roy lifted his hips as Susan squatted down forsing his cock balls deep into my wife's fertile pussy. The ease of that penetration was testament to how often they were making love. Susan readily accepted all of him now. I watched amazed how Susan had been transformed from an unsure conservative housewife and mom to a confidant lover. Susan was as much in charge of their love making as Roy. Susan knew what she wanted and was extracting it from Roy.

Seeing Susan make love with so much confidence and strength actually scared me. I realized there was simply no way I could ever satisfy Susan like Roy could, not now, not ever again. Watching, I marveled at Susan's power as she slid up and down Roy's massive shaft. The base of Roy's black cock was white with Susan's cum. Finally after several minutes Susan collapsed on Roy's chest as she shook with a toe curling orgasm.

"Hahaha, that's my girl, cum, cum for me, you came hard on my cock, love, I spoiled you like a husband should spoil his wife, haha!" Roy bellowed in his deep voice.

"Get on you knees by the edge of the bed my beautiful slut, and you cuck, get underneath." Roy ordered. Susan rolled over on her knees and looked back at me, her brown eye's smoldering.

"Come on Steve lick my clit baby." I wanted Susan so bad my dick felt like it would explode. I slid on to the bed, and between Susan's legs. Looking up I could see how Roy's cock had left my wife's pussy gaping open. Roy got out of bed and positioned himself behind Susan. With his hand he slapped his cock against Susan's slit eliciting moans of pleasure from my wife. Roy slowly pressed his cock head into my wife's pussy. Susan began undulating her hips and pushing back in an effort to bury the black shaft in her womanhood.

"See how she wants my black cock cuck, that's because she's mine now. Lick her clit cuck." Roy said gloating. I lifted my head and licked Susan's clit. As I licked her I could feel Roy's shaft and balls rubbing across my face. Roy pushed Susan down so that now it was having a smothering effect on me. Over and over he pumped into my wife, her moans increasing my cuckold induced lust.

My tongue, more and more straying onto Roy's shaft, it was impossible not to lick them both. I felt Susan cup my balls as I pumped my penis slowly in an effort to keep from cumming.

"That's it cuck, do you like watching me make love to your wife. Lick my balls cuck. Look at him Susan, look at your cuck." I felt Susan's body shift as she looked back between her legs, as I licked his blue black balls. Then Roy pulled out of Susan and let his cock rest on my lips. Without hesitating I knew what they both wanted and opened my mouth. Roy pushed his manhood passed my lips and began pumping his meat in and out of my mouth. Roy's shaft was wet with Susan's juice.

"Oh my god Roy you were right, I can't believe it." Susan exclaimed. Suddenly I could contain myself no longer and began cumming. Sperm oozed from my penis as Roy pushed his cock deep down my throat. I choked and gaged hard, as he pushed forcefully, my eyes watering.

"I told you he's a cuck, now do you see what that means. Look how deep he took my cock." The humiliation had gone far enough and I turned my head away in disgust. I realized my cuckolding was now complete. I caught Susan looking at me. I could tell even she was surprised at how Roy had completely used my cuck lust to dominated me.

Roy pushed his cock back into Susan and began fucking her hard.

"Don't stop Steve, lick my clit baby." Susan ordered. I returned to licking them. Roy slapped Susan's ass hard which just made her more excited.

"Ohhh fuck Roy, cum baby, cum in me, I want to feel your cum in me, cum honey cum, ahhhh." Susan came incredibly hard as Roy placed his hands on her tits pulling her up against his chest. Roy's cock was deep in Susan's cunt as he pinched her nipples hard. I knew his cock head was pressed deep into Susan's fertile womb when I heard Roy bellow.

"Fuck I love you woman." Roy powered another thrust deep into Susan's pussy as he unleash his black seed into my wife's womb. Almost immediately sperm started dripping down his shaft and on to his massive balls.

"Ohhh my god ohhh." Susan cried as a huge orgasm rocked her to her very core. I could feel Roy's sperm and Susan's juices dripping on my face as I tried to lick Susan's clit.

"Kiss me baby, please." Susan begged.

"Tell me you love me Susan, tell me, let Steve hear it. He needs to know." They rolled over onto the bed and Roy pulled Susan over on top of him. Leaving me at the foot of the bed as I rubbed my hand across my face trying to wipe away all the cum. Raising up I saw Susan staring down into Roy's eye's. Susan said something in a whisper but I couldn't hear her.

"Louder baby, say it louder." I knew instantly what Susan had whispered, but Roy wanted more.

"I love you Roy. Susan said with conviction.

"I know baby girl, I know." Roy smiled as he took Susan's face in his huge black hands and kissed her lips passionately. Confused and humbled I knew it was time for me to leave, so I gathered my cloths and went to the guest room. Laying in bed I realized I had relinquished all control of my life to Susan and Roy. I fell asleep believing that the love Susan and I had for each other was strong enough to prevail over the madness I had unleashed on our marriage.

The next morning Susan shook me awake.

"Hey go to the hotel and pack, we will pick you up in an hour don't be late. Oh and pack for two nights."

"Two nights, we are suppose to leave in three days for St. Thomas."

"Don't worry Roy has promised to get us back in time to make the afternoon flight and if there is a problem we can change the flight."

"Susan, we need to settle this down, I mean everything is rushed and last night, jeez Susan you told him you loved him. I mean that wasn't suppose to happen."

"Steve that was just a moment of passion, now hurry and don't worry okay, you know I love you and our girls more than anything in this world." Susan leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

"Hurry , okay?" Nodding my head I got dressed.

The flight was longer than I expected even in Aiden's jet. After a little over 3 hour flight we arrived in Martinique, just after noon. As promised it was beautiful. We checked into the hotel and I was given an a jointing room next to Susan and Roy. Unpacking I headed down to meet the ladies in the lobby. the three women were all excited and informed me they were going to do some shopping and I was welcomed to come. I passed on that adventure and headed to the lobby bar. I had a couple of drinks and went for a long walk on the beach.

When I returned it was late in the afternoon. I could hear quite a commotion in Roy and Susan's room, mostly laughing and loud talk from Susan and her two new friends. I took a nap and woke to a knock on the door, it was Susan. My jaw dropped when I saw her. Susan was in a white bathrobe, but it was her hair and make up that floored me. Susan's dreads were pilled up on her head and wrapped in beads and colored cloth, the makeup made her eye's dark and mysterious, she was radiant.

"What do you think?"

"What do I think. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Really, that is so sweet. Where were you. Listen put on some slacks and a jacket, your giving me away in 1 hour."

"Not this marriage thing, Susan this is crazy. You are already married, we don't know the law here, you could get in trouble. In some countries it's against the law, it's called bigamy."

"Steve no one will ever know, please, it's going to be fun wait till you see my dress."

"Susan dam it, why do you make things so difficult."

"Please honey, a beach wedding, my dream, please."

"Okay, just promise me you won't sign anything."

"I love you so much Steve, now put on your kaki slacks and blazed, oh and no sox's, it's the beach. Mahwah!" Susan puckered as she closed the door. I got dressed and went down to the bar. I was on my second ******* when Roy, Claude and Aiden walked in. Roy was wearing a white tux no tie, to my chagrin he looked dashing.

"You ready to give your sister away." Aiden asked.

"Yes." I answered and took another sip of my *******. We all had a ******* and walked out onto the beach where I was lead to a small cabana. Inside I found my wife Susan surrounded by Elsa and Marie who were putting the finishing touches on the bride. Susan was astonishing. The dress was lace, with two long thin strings holding the snug bodice in place, a slit in the dress revealed a little thigh as she walked toward me. Susan took my breath away, I wanted so bad to take her in my arms and kiss her. I wanted to tell everyone this was a mistake. Then I remembered Roy's warning the night before.

"You look beautiful Susan." I said, reminding myself that this was just a game.

True to her word Maria had set things up beautifully. I remember thinking how ironic walking next to the bride and giving her away to Roy. The couple exchanged vows as the sun set. When Roy put the wedding band on Susan's finger claiming her as his wife I actually became hard. Later we went to a lavish dinner, with plenty of Champaign. I knew it was a game but the way Roy and Susan looked at each other, the way they danced together, it felt like the real thing. I remember feeling like a third wheel all night. Roy and Susan retired early and while I heard them most of the night they didn't leave their room till late the next morning.

I didn't get to speak with Susan till that following evening at dinner when I followed her to the ladies room. Susan seemed quite.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes." she answered. I knew better.

"Come on, what's up, Roy did he say or do something."

"No it's not that, it's just we are leaving tomorrow and I'm sad is all."

"Look we have another week in St. Thomas, then home and we see the girls. You will forget about this in a few weeks."

"Your right, it's just I have grown close to Roy, I'm not going to lie to you. Plus you know there is a very good chance I might be pregnant. I can feel it."

"We can fix that Susan."

"That's a problem Steve, what if I want the baby, what about Roy, his rights as the *******. There is a lot to think about. I feel overwhelmed." Susan teared up and I couldn't bare to see her like that.

"Look we will work this out okay, don't cry honey." I wasn't sure how anything was going to work out, but once she was away from these islands, things would change. I put my arms around Susan and hugged her.

"I love you Steve more than life." Susan sobbed.

"I love you Susan."

"Hey everything okay." I heard over my back as Roy walked up.

"Yes everything is fine." Susan said wiping her eye's. Roy gave me a nasty look and taking Susan's hand led her away.

That night I heard them make love again.

The next morning we returned to Jamaica. while I packed the remainder of our cloths Susan said her good byes to Roy. Susan was quite on the way to the airport and I decided to leave well enough alone.

Checking in at the ticket counter I presented my passport when two Jamaican police officers approached me and took my passport.

"Mr. Steven Hanks you are under arrest for back baby and spousal support."

"What are you crazy."

"Steve what is this about." Susan shouted as the two officers took my arm and led me away.

"I don't know Susan, it must be a mistake. I will fix it, don't worry. Go back to the hotel, I will call you there."

I was transported to a jail in town, the cell was filthy. when I asked about the charges or a call I was told I would have to see a magistrate. Unfortunately since it was Saturday the earliest I could see a magistrate was Monday morning. Six hours later it was Jay who showed up to see me.

"Thanks for coming how did you know I was here, Susan."

"No I haven't spoken with her. I'm here to ask for your help on a matter."

"My help?" I was confused to say the least. Jay told me he worked for a company that was interested in gas production and mineral rights. That one of the clients I had owned thousands of acres of gas rich property. Jay's company was interested in the mineral right to the property. I explained that I could arrange for his company to bid on the rights. That's when he laughed and informed me that his company would be the winning bidder and that I would arrange it so that his company would have very favorable terms.

"I can't do that Jay, no way." I said concern creeping into my mind. Jay pulled out some documents and told me to read them, he told me that if I agreed to those terms I could get out of jail in a few hours. One document was the charging instrument, according to the complaint I owed over ten years and 74,000.00 in baby support and that I would not be released until that was paid. The other documents were the lease agreement for the gas.

"I can't come up with that money, not right away, I need time. I need to call my office and get some help." Jay smiled and pulled out some photo's.

"I can always send these to your law partners and clients." I looked at the photo's and became nauseous. There I was on my knees with Ronnie the bull dike fucking me with a strap on.

"I will leave you with the documents so you can think things over. Oh and there is a promissory note for a 100k, sigh it and I will make arrangements to get you out by tomorrow afternoon. Play ball and I will forget about the loan and the interest. Look it over, I will see you in the morning." Jay said as he gathered the pictures and placed them in his brief case.

I read all the documents, to say I was fucked was great understatement. I did find out that Rain had a 10 year old ******* and that her name was Stormy. That night I laid awake on a concrete bench wondering how I was going to get out of this mess. Early the next morning I was escorted to another room. There I saw Susan, Roy was with her. Susan was clearly agitated.

"Is it true. You were married and had a baby girl with her." Susan questioned immediately putting me on the defensive.

"Susan it was ten years ago, I didn't know about the girl I swear."

"So you were married and didn't tell me. You didn't think that was important. Are you telling me you didn't know she was pregnant with your baby?"

"I knew she was pregnant, but." Susan cut me off.

"So you did know. You abandoned this woman, your *******, and you didn't tell me. You married me , I had your babies and you didn't bother to tell me about your wife and baby. What the fuck is wrong with you Steve. I don't know you, I can't believe this." Susan shouted as she broke down in tears. Roy who was sitting next to Susan put his arm around her. I could tell he was relishing every moment. I suppressed my anger.

"Susan it's not what you think, there was suppose to be a divorce, I was told she miscarried. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was a long time ago. I love you. Please you have to believe me. I need to explain."

"How are we going to pay for this Steve, a second mortgage on the house? All our work and you are leaving us bankrupt. What are the girls going to say. Don't you see the mess we are in."

"Yes I see for Christ sake and I will fix it, okay." I realized I had no choice now but to take Jay's offer.

"I think you've done enough, you should of told me all of this when we met. I need some air. I'm going, we will talk later." Susan said standing up.

"Wait don't leave, I'll be out later today."

"I checked with friends you won't be seeing a magistrate till tomorrow." Roy said curtly.

"Jay is helping me, I'll be out, I'll see you at the hotel Susan." I said ignoring Roy's remark.

"I'm not staying at the hotel Steve, I'm staying at Roy's."

"What, I spend the night in jail and your at his house spreading your legs." I went to far. Susan slapped me. My face stung, and my eyes watered from the blow. I listened to Susan as she raised her voice.

"What was I suppose to do, I don't have anyone here, at least he was here for me. Who do you think got me in here to see you. You should be thankful Roy is helping us. Now I don't know why I bothered coming to this hell hole. You are an incredibly selfish man. Roy lets go please." Roy knocked on the door and the guard opened it. Roy waited for Susan to exit, then turned and looked at me, he smiled and walked out.

True to his word Jay had me out late that afternoon. On the way back to the hotel in his car, Jay bragged how he had fixed things. How he had hired Gordon and Karen, just to see if Susan and I were into swinging. Proud of himself he said his 1st plan was to get photos of Susan and I swinging with Gordon and Karen. That changed he laughed when he found out about my cuckold fantasy. Then later how he hired Tanya and Ronnie to seduce me and take pictures. How he tracked down Rain and my *******. I couldn't believe what he had managed to do in such a short time, how things had fallen into place for him.

"Did you hire Roy too." I asked trying to get a handle on what had happened.

"No that was just my incredibly good fortune. That first night when I realized you were a cuckold, well I just had to change my plans a little, but you did the rest. Once Roy got Susan away from you, the rest was easy." Jay said full of himself. I sat there quietly cursing my cuckold fantasy.

Jay dropped me off at the hotel and I checked in. I got a bath and some food. I called a cab and had them drive me to Roy's. I knocked on the door and Roy answered. Stepping out he closed the door behind him.

"How did you manage to get out?" Roy asked surprised by my presence. I ignored the question.

"I need to speak with Susan."

"First tell me how did you get out."

"Jay bailed me out. that is all you need to know."

"Then it is true you were married before and have a baby with a Jamaican woman."

"Yes for god sakes yes, now I need to see my wife."

"Your wife, or do you mean Susan."

"Look I don't want any trouble I need to see her. This is no time to be funny." I said getting angry. Roy took a step towards me forsing me to look up. I stood my ground.

"Look Mr. lawyer mon. I don't know about the law in your country, but when you marry a woman in Jamaica, then marry someone else, that second marriage is no good mon. It's what you lawyer men call void, right. I bet it's the same way in your country. What do you think Lawyer mon and don't raise your voice again. I would hate to call the police and have you thrown in jail again." Roy told me sternly.

I tried to calm down as I tried to digest what Roy was saying. I certainly had no appetite for another stay in a Jamaican jail.

"Look, please let me speak to Susan."

"You really are a stupid man aren't you, you really don't understand, she is not your wife. Susan married me, she is my wife now, you gave her away remember. She is mine now."

"Roy that was a game, Susan didn't sign any papers."

"Mon all the papers were signed, we had to do it that way or the minister would not have married us. I had to make it look real for Aiden and Elsa. I didn't know at the time you were an asshole bigamous. Then I learned yesterday that you were married before. I was faced with letting her go yesterday, I'm not letting her go now. I will tell you this, Susan loves me and I love her." Again I ignored Roy's comments, but I had begun to perspire.

"Please Roy, I needed to speak with Susan. Roy please." I begged in desperation. I guess he felt sorry for me because Roy softened his tone.

"Susan does not want to speak with you right now, call in the morning and I will see if she wants to talk to you then. Go back to the hotel get some sleep. Call in the morning, now go, or do I call the police." I had no choice, I certainly didn't want to have a problem with the police again. I turned and walked away, but I was unwilling to give up. As soon as the door closed behind me I walked around to the back of the house.

I peeked around the corner into the master bedroom. Susan was lying on the bed her eyes were red and swollen.

"Is he gone, did he say how he got out. Did they let him out because it was a mistake."

"I'm sorry my love, Steve admitted to me that it was all true. He said something about Jay paying to get him out. He wanted to see you, but I told him to call back in the morning."

"Maybe I should go back to the hotel and talk to him." Roy's eye's turned dark.

"Susan after all he has put you through, you really are contemplating going back to him."

"Roy I have know him ten years we are married, our children."

"Then go but when he abandons you like he did the other woman don't come crawling back to me. You forget we are married now. You told me you love me. You looked at me the other night on the beach and swore your love. You swore you would love me through good times and bad. You know you are pregnant. You know it's my baby and you want to go back to him, then go. Dam you go." Roy was very emotional as he walked over to the closet and pulled Susan's suitcase out, tossing it on the floor.

"Roy please, I'm sorry it's just everything is happening so fast. I love you don't make me chose."

"He started lying to you ten years ago and he is still lying today. Cuckolds are selfish people, he lied to you about his previous marriage, he lied about his *******, he never told you he was a cuckold, is that what you want? do you think I will let that man raise my baby. what do you want. A life of being shared like a whore, is that what you want. Then go whore, get out." Roy began throwing Susan's things in the suitcase. I watched as Susan's stood behind Roy as he packed. Susan was sobbing. Susan then took a step towards him and hugged him from behind,

"Roy, please I want to stay with you. Your right, let me stay, please. I love you." Roy turned around facing Susan. Susan reached up and caressed Roy's face, pulling him down so that she could kiss him. Roy pushed her away. I could see he was tormenting Susan now. Roy was imposing his will on Susan.

"Oh god please Roy, please let me stay. I will never talk to him again." I felt as if I had been kicked in the gut. I knew my wife for ten years and never would I have believed she would surrender so completely to another man.

"Are you sure."

"Yes, oh god yes Roy."

"Tomorrow morning I want you to speak with Steve."

"But I thought you didn't want me to talk to him."

"I do want you to talk to him one last time. I want you to tell him your through with him, that you love me, that I'm your husband. That you are pregnant with my baby and that you intend to raise our baby with me not him. You must do that if you want to stay with me."

"Alright." Susan said in complete surrender, eye's downturned to the floor. Roy reached out and took her chin in his hand and pulled her close. Leaning over he kissed her briefly, then stepping back pulled his t-shirt over her head leaving her naked before him. Roy said something and Susan knelt down in front of Roy and untied his robe. I watched for the last time as Susan took Roy's cock into her hand and looking up began licking the base of the black shaft. His cock looked huge in her hand.

"Lower baby girl lick me lower." Roy ordered.

Susan Pulled his cock up and with her free hand cupped his balls so she could lick his perennial. Roy put raised his foot on to the bed exposing his ass to Susan's licking.

"Lick me baby all the way, go on, yes that's it. I love the way you do that for me. Do you like doing that for me baby girl." Roy asked. I stroked my penis as Susan looked up at Roy, nodding her head affirmatively.

"That feels so good baby girl, aaaah fuck, now stroke it baby, that's it. Oh fuck, get on the bed I need to fuck you now." Susan fell back on to the bed and spread her legs inviting Roy to mount her.

"Fuck me Roy, please, I need you so bad right now." Susan said as she rubbed her clit, her pussy glistened with moisture.

"You want your husband to fuck you, baby girl, then say it." Roy climbed between Susan's legs and rubbed his thick black cock head up and down Susan's slit. Then slowly he shoved his thick cock into Susan's womb. The look on Susan's face left little doubt she belonged to him now. In and out he ****** his cock ever deeper till the loud smacking of their bodies echoed from the bedroom. Susan's legs were split wide at 90 degree angles so that she could better accommodate Roy's manhood.

"Oh god yes, yes, I'm cumming husband, fuck me, god I love you so much." Susan cried out as they locked in a passionate kiss. Roy began to pump harder and deeper. Susan was moaning uncontrollably as Roy ejaculated deep in my Susan's fertile womb. I pumped my dick and shot my sperm all over the wall of Roy's home.

Inside the lover held each other in the afterglow of their love. Quietly they whispered to each other as I zipped up my shorts and returned to the hotel. defeated I mulled my options all night.

The next morning I made arrangements to return home. I called Roy's but there was no answer. Moments later Susan knocked on the door. I opened the door and let her in. She looked so beautiful.

"I came to tell you that I expect you to move out as soon as you get home. I want you to know I am in love with Roy and plan on remaining married to him. I still care for you Steve and I won't keep you from seeing the girls. However, once the proper arrangements are made, the girls and I will be moving here."

"Susan I love you won't you give this some more thought, I mean moving here with the girls, when will I see them."

"Steve I love Roy, he will be a great *******. I took the test this morning, it's for sure. I'm pregnant. You can have the girls summers and every other holiday if you like. I'm sorry Steve I have made up my mind."

I felt my eyes water up, I knew better than to argue with Susan. I knew she had made up her mind.

The following months were hard, very hard. Susan and the girls moved to Jamaica in time for the new school year, that was incredibly painful. I refused to cooperate with Jay, so the first thing I did was resign from the firm. The nasty pictures couldn't hurt me now. Jay was furious and tried to collect on the note and we went into litigation.

The following summer the girls came home to stay with me for the summer. They were both very happy and told me that their step dad was super chill. I laughed at that but was happy things were going well. My oldest Barb had a cell phone and showed me pictures of her little brother Regis. Susan was holding him, she was clearly proud of her black baby boy. Seeing that picture brought back a lot of memories, some hurtful, but with time the pain had eased.

Right after the end of summer and after the girls had left, my litigation with Jay took a turn. I discovered that Jay had no proof of any payment to Rain. Putting two and two together it became apparent that Jay had forged some documents and had bribed the locals into arresting me. The case was dismissed, but there was the remaining matter of Rain and my *******. I wondered if Rain had been part of the scam. One of the papers Jay had served me with had an address for Rain. Later research indicated Rain had no part in Jay's scheme. I also learned Rain was a school teacher, was apparently single and still useing my last name.

That Christmas I went to visit the girls in Jamaica. I picked the girls up at Roy's and Susan's place. Roy and Susan greeted me at the door and surprisingly everyone was cordial. The girls and I drove up into the mountains for a few days and had a wonderful time. I dropped the girls off with their mom on New Years eve and decided to take a drive along the coast.

The weather was cool and clear as I drove into the little beach town of Bluefields. After asking around I was directed to a brightly colored cottage on the outskirts of the tiny town. I remember my heart pounding as I walked up the path and knocked on the bright blue painted door. A young girl answered the door, she had my mothers green eyes, behind her stood Rain.

I loved the stories by Suewatcher. Does anyone know another author who has the same themes of a husband slowly losing control and getting manipulated out of the picture? Hot fantasy lol

Back