the term "spade"

most times its not his name i call out but other things i want or how it feels at that moment..besides it's 2012 and time to forget those words or terms that degrade any one....

Spade, black man, coon, wog, jungle bunny ALL derogatory and hateful terms used by white "bois" who cannot face up to the fact that the world has changed (for the better). Where blackmen are so superior in all aspects of life including sex, and that white women (and men) of all ages, religions, and social backgrounds now crave not only the company of these superior beings, but willingly serve them in all aspects of life, including have and raising black children the wife, ******* has been honored in being impregnated by a TRUE GOD. Words now that should be used in describing a blackman are: God, Master, Superior, Lord, Daddy.
Sorry black masters for use of the hateful names i have mentioned, but it was to show the ignorance and hateful names you are unfairly given by biggotted stupid white bois. I hope you can understand my anger at these people.
I will start a thread to find out what is the best symbol whites should have to show that they belong to the blackman.
excuse me but isnt that the theme of this thread?

Carol. I apologise unreservedly, i obviously miss read or (through alcohol) have inadvertantly used your theme. if you read my initial comments you will see im not out to take anything away from you. Once again i accept i misinterpreted your theme contents. i hope you can accept my humble apologise.

Carol. I apologise unreservedly, i obviously miss read or (through alcohol) have inadvertantly used your theme. if you read my initial comments you will see im not out to take anything away from you. Once again i accept i misinterpreted your theme contents. i hope you can accept my humble apologise.
Accepted x

How about something like this?
Apologies for my editing skills but I hope it gets the idea across.

I like it, but the problem I see is that it is very clear as to it's meaning to everyone who knows the male and female symbols. Part of the popularity of the QoS is that, unless someone is in the know as to how it pertains to interracial sex, it could be explained away as meaning something else by those who wished to keep their sexual proclivities private from family and such.

Another symbol, which can also have other meaning attributed to it for inquisitive family and friends, would probably be better and then the bearer could give it's display prominence when appropriate in order for it's true meaning to be clear.

Perhaps displaying whatever symbol is chosen in a specific place on the body might be another way to denote one's desires. Let's say low on the top of the left breast . The lady could wear clothing that covers it unless she is actively seeking, in which case she would wear something that shows it off.

Forgot to say that if a specific location, such as the top of the breast, is decided as the way to go, then any symbol, regardless of how blatant it, is could be used as long as it could be easily covered for privacy as needed.

In that case the male/female symbols would be perfect.

It seems we are over thinking this. I believe it was MiamiHeat that suggested, in the QoS tattoo thread that just wearing an I Love BBC (equivalent) necklace, anklet or bracelet would work just fine, which it would, and as it is removable, it solves the privacy issue. Just wear it when you are available and leave it off when you are not.
Just don't forget when the In-laws are about! ;)

For the more hard core, they will advertise with tattoos, jewelry and clothing anyway, so basically this is moot with the exception of making the conscious decision to use symbols other than the spade to avoid insulting those that you are trying to attract.

is a derogatory name for a black man, that being the case, what would be a more suitable symbol other than the Ace or Queen of Spades?
Graphic design can be a challenge... Connotation is another issue.

I am in favor of women going out, dressing sexy, having fun, flirting with men and fucking who they want to. Black men, of course, included.

None of the black guys in my posse need any green light from a charm nor QOS temp tattoo, which a girl might wear, in order to approach and engage a pretty white women at a social event nor night club. It is cute women wear those trinkets, but I have not really encountered any black men who think "Gee! I want to meet that women but I need to scope her out and see if she has an anklet on or a certain tattoo in order for me to know that I have approval to go over and chat with her". No. Does not happen.

George Carlin said:
...I see them as symbols, and I leave them to the symbol-minded

No symbols there: These women seem to do just fine with the black guys and showing their love for IR and for good sex with black men
125.jpg124.jpg

The above images are GREAT symbols for white ladies to show they are into black dudes!

While this next one is nor directed at any poster nor member per se... It sums up my feelings on the need to craft and display some symbol to proclaim a lady is down with IR:

123.gif

The best symbol?

Having a black guy on your arm and a black lover in your bed.

Best symbol to choose? Performance art.

I've never heard the word "spade" used in relation to black men before, but I do remember as a teenager finding in my parents' room, and reading, a book that referred to black prostitutes as "spade bitches". Cant remember what it was called, but I do remember it.

Having said that, I've used words in the past couple of months of fucking black men that I would never previously have thought as acceptable, but I'm coming to understand why it's important that the magnificent black men regain them.

And from what I hear, Carol has too :) xx

is a derogatory name for a black man, that being the case, what would be a more suitable symbol other than the Ace or Queen of Spades?

Unlike other derogatory words, the word "spade" is used as a reference to color, not race. In some card games, the most powerful card is the Ace Of Spades ... why would anyone really take offense to that? The word IS what you MAKE it. Also, words like that are only derogatory when its a white person saying them. Blacks have no problem using supposedly derogatory words in their rap or conversations with each other. Personally, I always thought the symbol of a crow would be a good symbol. We need to lighten up, as a society, and quit trying to make ******* out of stuff that ain't ******* ... that's the ******* sucking lawyer's and politician's job. ;)

I've never heard the word "spade" used in relation to black men before, but I do remember as a teenager finding in my parents' room, and reading, a book that referred to black prostitutes as "spade bitches". Cant remember what it was called, but I do remember it.

Having said that, I've used words in the past couple of months of fucking black men that I would never previously have thought as acceptable, but I'm coming to understand why it's important that the magnificent black men regain them.

And from what I hear, Carol has too :) xx

They're not acceptable, just to the particular type of Black men that you're fucking. If they're ok with that I really fail to see how they're magnificent Black men. That could just be me though. Personally I find the 'taking back' derogatory/racist words an idiotic notion as they were never 'ours' to begin with. We try to desensitize ourselves to something that's bad to make it more bearable so that magically it's somehow no longer offensive to everyone or anyone ... but if it was ok to begin with, why are we desensitizing ourselves to it?

Back