The taboo of cuckolding (Favourite cuckold positions/videos)

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by cuckold7, Aug 28, 2016.

1. cuckold7

cuckold7 Well-Known Member

Hey

I have been watching alot of interracial cuckold videos recently and I have noticed that more and more cuckold couples are starting to do this and i think it's hot.

I have recently watched an amateur interracial cuckold video and in the video the following things happen:

1) A white couple lays in the 69 position while the black man fucks the white woman from behind. The white cuckold then licks his wifes vagina while a black cock is slipping in and out of it. All this while the couple is laying in the 69 position. The black man takes his penis out of the white woman's vagina with her vaginal juices clearly visible all over his penis.

The black man inserts his penis into the cuckold's mouth, the cuckold then starts to suck his wifes vaginal juices from the black man's penis. After the cuckold is done sucking he takes the black man's penis and then inserts it into his wifes vagina. The cuckold basically decides how deep the black cock must go into his wifes vagina. (In the video that i'm talking about the cuckold decides to insert the black cock balls deep into his wifes vagina).

The black man continues to fuck the white woman from behind while the couple is in the 69 position. He fucks her until he ejaculates, at the point of ejaculation he removes his penis from the wifes vagina and semen then starts to drip onto the cuckolds face. At the end of the video the cuckolds face is full of semen, all this happening while the couple is in the 69 position. The video that i'm talking about is an amateur video, i think it's hot that couples are starting to do this.

It's even more taboo and provides the cuckold with the best closeup action as possible.

2) In another amateur interracial cuckold video that i saw online a white woman is performing oral sex on a black man. The white woman is on her knees throughout the video while the black man is standing. She sucks his cock and then after awhile he starts fucking her in her mouth. He fucks her mouth almost like his fucking her vagina.

About a minute into the video a white man comes into the frame and what he does next i think is very hot. The video made my cock very hard. Ok, so the white man comes into the frame and then he starts hugging his girlfriend/wife in a very passionate and loving way. Both the cuckold and the white woman are completely naked, i can see that the couple in the video is a loving couple. I'm not sure what position it's called but the cuckold is basically holding his girlfriend/wife from behind while their naked bodies are rubbing against eachother. Both the cuckold and the white woman are kneeling infront of the black man. It's clearly a sign of submission. The cuckold looks like his getting a mind fuck from the whole experience.

The cuckold then puts his hands around his girlfriends/wifes head and then slowly starts moving her head back and forth onto the black mans cock. He does this in a very supportive and caring way which looks really hot. After awhile you can see saliva dripping from her mouth as the cuckold moves her head slowly back and forth onto the black mans cock.

I don't want to make this post to long so all i want to say is that i think it's hot that the cuckolds are getting so involved. The videos that i find the hottest are the one's in which the cuckold inserts the black mans penis into the white womans vagina.

I have also watched an amateur interracial cuckold video that shows how a cuckold holds his wifes hand in a very supportive way while she is getting fucked by a black man.

What are your thoughts and opinions?

RS22 and michelle sd like this.
  2. Xyzz

Xyzz Active Member

Could you give me the links for these videos?

I love it when hubbies get involved! I think it can be extremely hooot!!!!

banzai likes this.