The struggle of being with a black women and wanting white pussy...

I care for my girl, but she just doesn't appreciate the dick like when I fuck a white girl. I find myself think about white pussy when we're together, the way a white women moans and shakes. She's kind of boring in bed, but even still, I'd still miss that look on a white woman's face that tells you she's loving this black dick. Anyone else struggle with this?

Black women are use to getting black dick, actually that's all most of them get. White women are living under the new trending fad for the "big black cock experience" ... obviously they'd be a bit more enthusiastic about it. And possibly your own enthusiasm is lacking when you bang your GF because you're thinking of white pussy. Does your black GF know you desire white women?

Maybe its time you drop your GF and focus on what you want. You only go around once, so they say, and there is a trending, plentiful supply of white females who have the same feelings about their white boyfriends and husbands. I hear black men have the edge on "supply & demand" ... take advantage of it while it last.

Black women are use to getting black dick, actually that's all most of them get. White women are living under the new trending fad for the "big black cock experience" ... obviously they'd be a bit more enthusiastic about it. And possibly your own enthusiasm is lacking when you bang her because you're thinking of white pussy. Does your black GF know you desire white women?

Maybe its time you drop your GF and focus on what you want. You only go around once, so they say, and there is a trending, plentiful supply of white females who have the same feelings about their white boyfriends and husbands. I hear black men have the edge on "supply & demand" ... take advantage of it while it last.

She's just so vanilla and sweet. She's great, except in bed. No connection in bed, I make her cum all night and she's still so boring. My dick stays drenched and frothy, and our sex could be better but she hates trying new things. I care for her, but I'm always ready, and capable and I feels like she doesn't understand other girls would appreciate it so kuchen, white women are just so orgasmic and know a good dick should be appreciated. IDK dude, shits vexing.

Back