The Story of Michael Pt. 4

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
5599fs400.jpg
I fell into my household duties in Master Sola's household just as easy as I'd done back at the camp. We, the white boi-slaves, were given clean-up and maintenance works. The bitch-slaves did share some of the work routine with us, at the same time they provided entertainment for whichever guests that came to the house or for Master Sola himself.
One afternoon myself and another white-boi slave were almost done cleaning his swimming pool, scooping out dead leaves that had fallen on the surface when Master Solo strolled into the sun with Catherine's parents trailing behind on their dog leash. Master Solo wore swimming trunk; another bitch-slave came out to join his carrying towels in her hands. The white boi-slave and I retreated away from his sight and stood at a corner and watched as our Master dove into the pool and did five laps back and forth before climbing out of the pool. Catherine's mom, Pamela, took the towel from the other bitch-slave and went to dry her Master's body. She slid to her knees and wrapped the towel around his legs and pulled down his trunk to suck his cock. The white boi-slave and I watched everything from the hidden shade where we stood with our cleaning net in our hands. We both held our imprisoned penises in our hands wishing we were free to at least stroke ourselves to cum.
I never would have dreamt to see the day of Pamela being fucked by anyone besides her husband. This was shocking to me at the same time revealing. The way she held and stroked Master Sola's cock in her hand while her mouth slobbered over his prick and the look of love that was apparent in her eyes and I knew this was beyond any wild fantasy I can ever imagine.
"Did my Master have a lovely swim?" she asked him, stroking her cock with one hand while her other parted her slave tank dress to squeeze her tits. Her husband remained on his knees watching.
"Very much. But now I want some bitch pussy!"
He snapped his finger at the other bitch-slave who'd brought his towel walked over and she too joined Pamela to worship his cock. The man stood there naked looking like a demi-god while the two bitch-slaves took turns kissing and licking and sucking his prick like it was the best thing ever. He held his meat in his hand and slapped it over their faces, wetting them with his pre-cum. They practically fought to own his prick while the other sucked on his balls.
Master Sola came and sat on one of the lounge chairs and Pamela was the first to mount him. I watched with my mouth hanging down as she stripped herself of her slave clothes and then pressed down her lovely bottom on his prick. The tip of his cock disappeared into her pussy and she moaned as then she began grinding her butt on his shaft, taking more of him. The other bitch-slave too hurried out of her clothes, rubbing her pussy as she stood there watching. Myself and the white-boi slaves had our hands cradling our chastity-imprisoned cocks. We held it up like it was the world's most un-used piece of equipment, and in the state we were in, it might as well was.
Pamela was screaming the Master's name. He made her come down from him and had the other bitch-slave come and take her place. The bitch-slave had close-cropped brown hair and looked a lot like a younger version of that 80s actress who was a favourite of my Dad, Demi Moore. She too sat astride Master Sola's lap though with her back facing him. She reached her hand underneath and inserted his cock between her neatly shaved pussy and tested its entrance before pressing herself down on him. Master Sola was groaning and slapping her butt while she stared at our direction with exotic eyes that captured her lust but really didn't see us. To the bitch-slaves, us white boi-slaves were invincible and not meant to be tampered with.
Master Sola brought the bitch-slave down from him and he stood up and both her and Pamela dropped to their knees and sucked his cock. He wasn't done with them yet. He jumped into the pool and told them to join him and they did. I watched as he fucked both of them in the shallow end of the pool. His thighs slapped water about as he bent my girlfriend's mom forward and fucked her from behind. The other bitch-slave waited her turn and when he pulled out from Pamela, she rested her back against the pool's wall and held him towards her while he pounded her that way.
An Overseer spotted me and the white boi-slave and he snapped at us to get away from there and go do some more cleaning. The white-boi slave and I hurried away from the scene. It was too bad I couldn't free my cock to stroke myself to cum. However we have found a means of pleasuring ourselves without our Masters knowing. After I'd disposed of my cleaning tools, I went into our bathroom and stroked myself with two fingers till I eventually peed into the bowl. It wasn't much of anything but it sufficed till whenever our Master wished to free us.

I can imagine being the white-boi slave watching then sneaking off then trying to do my best to relive myself. Perhaps secretly the master knows what all the white bois get up to and gets pleasure knowing that it doesn't get much better for them.

I can imagine being the white-boi slave watching then sneaking off then trying to do my best to relive myself. Perhaps secretly the master knows what all the white bois get up to and gets pleasure knowing that it doesn't get much better for them.

Yes, the Master knows, white boi. That's the only freedom the white boi-slaves are supposed to have.

I guess he wears their chastity keys on a bracelet or round his neck, gold or silver plated to match his jewelry..?

If I was one of those white bois I would look so forward to seeing that key unlocking my manhood so I can do my business.

No Sir, I envy the white bois you own and if I was still with my wife I would encourage her to hook up with you Sir.

Sir, I made a mistake not becoming her cuck, if I could roll back the clock I would be you slave boi and foot stool whenever you come round to fuck her.

Back