The Spott, Kansas City

My wife and I are going to the Spott in KC this weekend. This is our first time at a swing club. We are new to this lifestyle and still searching for our first playmate. She is specifically looking for a black guy to flirt/dance with. So, if you have been to the Spott, what is the membership like? What are our chances of finding an attractive, young black male? Thanks.

My wife and I are going to the Spott in KC this weekend. This is our first time at a swing club. We are new to this lifestyle and still searching for our first playmate. She is specifically looking for a black guy to flirt/dance with. So, if you have been to the Spott, what is the membership like? What are our chances of finding an attractive, young black male? Thanks.
Hey i have a limo with sexy bbc and myself goimg to the spot tonight u should bring her out

How was it, did she get Blacked! love to see that!!

Back