The Slut Academy

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This topic has floated around the site for a number of years.

I figured id revive it.

I have trained numerous women how to be "sluts". Not just like sex, but real sluts.

As of September of this year, a girl I am training has moved to Seattle and she is interested only in White, Hung men, attached or unattached. She is also bi-curious, we have only done 1 3sum thus far and she wants more. Who else has trained women to be sluts? How long was your training regimen?

Any women that are curious about becoming sluts?

What are you look for? Something like beginner, intermediate and advance slut training step by step guide? It seems since you have trained numerous women you should write your own manual and possibly publish it. Any light bulbs going off? I think I remember seeing some Cliff notes in the at the public library before. That could a good starting place, hope you are familiar with the Dewey Decimal system if you go looking.

Last edited:
you got it. :) if you want to reconsider your first reply and just offer your experiences as a bull or a trainer that would be great....the post was sincere in its message.

The best thing to remember is that each person is an individual and what produce the desired results for one may not for another. There is no particular timeline. There are too many factors involved and sometimes it is a process of trial and error. No matter how much experience you have. It is her experience or lack of experience that is the ultimate factor which determines the length of her training.

Get away from the production line of one fits all. Take the time to mold to just shape and turn. It will have a much longer and last effect!

I think I understand your original message now. I am not looking for tips. I was just looking to share experiences from one mature and experienced gentleman to another. Im not trying to write a book. Im not trying to sell anything. Just a friendly exchange of intellectual experience. I hope that clarifies my thread for you. With the interpretation you had, i can certainly understand your consternation.

I fully agree with you, each woman I train is completely unique. Not just in personality, but in life experience, family, values, belief systems, fantasies and also physically she has different sensitive spots and tickle spots.

Back