The sexless marriage (less than 10x per year)

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I recently published a blog post on reddit about sexless marriages.

If you are interested in reading it, https://www.reddit.com/r/LifeProTips/comments/4n2pvc/how_to_improve_your_sexless_marriage_less_than/

But the interesting thing are the comments that I receive from the post. I did not expect the number of women that were positive about the post - that they felt "trapped" in the marriage and didnt know what to do because their husbands seemed completely uninterested in sex with them.

I am open to chatting with anyone about this issue.

Ten times a year with my husband would be a great year. But he has a bad ED problem and rarely gets an erection. I think the problem is from some of the medications he has to take. So he is lucky if he can get an erection twice a year. Even then he has a hard time maintaining it.

Holy fuck, my wife and I average 2-3 times a day lol if we didn't I'd go fucking crazy. Im an alpha male though and I have a nasty sex drive that's what got us into threesomes and swinging lol but man she can keep up!! She keeps me on my toes and that's how it should be.. We also take very good care of our bodies.

sounds great. the honesty and transparency with your spouse is the most important thing.

I have to say, i continue to get emails here from husbands, who with all sincerety are insensitive toward their wives and partners. So I feel its important to mention this here.

Gentleman, if you want your girlfriend or wife to have sex with a black man or any man - would you please be considerate about it. I understand it's your fantasy. But can you for one second keep your fantasy in your pants and remember that your gf or wife is a good person - and traditionally, good people do not fuck other people.

I am a little frustrated and annoyed that I have to field emails from men, begging me to help them convince their gf or wife to fuck a black man. Gee Whiz...settle down guys.

First, if that's all you want, and it's that important to you - then stop begging. You sound desperate and frankly if I was your gf or wife, id divorce you to begin with. You clearly are no longer a man, you're a whiny little girl. Now for the men that agree with me "yes, im a little girl." And you want to be cuckolded or sissified - when you contact a man like me, and I tell you to shut up - then shut up. You're a little girl, and I'm a real man and you have no business arguing with me.

I adore women, I love women, I cherish women. Therefore, be compassionate and understanding. If a good woman tells you, "honey, Im not sure about having sex with another man." Then stop bugging her.

If it's a fantasy you cant live without, then all you need to do is to tell your gf or wife "this is a fantasy that truly makes me hot and I dont want to disrespect you, so I want to love you and cherish you, therefore may I have your approval to speak with a Real Man about this?"

She will probably ask you, what you are talking about?

At this point, you should tell her that you've done research on the topic and there are men out there with experience, intelligence and compassion, who won't screw up our relationship. Because I heard what you said, and you dont want to have sex with someone else, and that's why I love you, but you dont understand that Im not asking you to have sex with another man, Im asking you to have sex with a real man, because I'm whiny little girl and you deserve sex with someone better than me.

If you arent willing to tell your gf or wife that you arent worth anything in bed, then please dont email me. It's a complete waste of my time and it's a waste of your gf or wife's time.

I apologize for being a bit preachy, but I am seriously getting too many emails from men that waste my time.

Boom I agree one hundred. Like we're setting something up with a white friend of mine and that's doesn't do as much for me as a black guy lol but fuck what I saw in her is worth every fucking second. That's how we are a perfect team! I love the post!!

Hey everyone, I'm reviving this thread only because i have received a couple emails and I chatted with 2 men in particular, who are married and are "afraid" to tell their wife.

So, this is just an open message, and if anyone else wants to weigh in, please do.

I mentioned in my previous post about being considerate to your wives and girlfriends. Emailing me to tell me that you fantasize about your woman fucking other men, or cheating on you - but then telling me that you haven't even spoken to her about it - is a waste of my time. Why are you emailing me?

I am going to state this clearly. If you email me, my first response is going to be, you need to tell your wife or girlfriend. Otherwise, what's the point of our conversation?

I can't help, if you don't talk to her. I have mentioned or suggested that I talk to the wife or girlfriend for the man, but then all of a sudden, "no, thats not good, she is too shy."

Fellas, your woman is not as innocent as you think she is and in all sincerity, you are just being selfish, self-centered and a bit of a pain in my ass by wasting my time. If you want material to masturbate to, thats what the b2w blog is for, they have great videos and posts about real encounters that you can enjoy.

Men on this site, be a little more polite and gentlemanly to the Real Men who can satisfy your wives and girlfriends and don't try and waste our time. There are men who genuinely need us to help their marriages, but we spend too much time with the rest of you that are time-wasters that its not fair to those that are real and want something real.

We do have sex but its like i said not often enough, with work and daiky things, it comes to that , I posted here in general forum, needing advice in nyc, i just got her a black dildo

@Mj2008 what exactly do you need advice on? you clearly like to jump the gun, so who would you listen to?

Back