The secret to finding happiness is . . .

DeeDeeinCO

Female
The secret to finding happiness is being open to new experiences.
That means being open to new people as well.
Love is the one thing that we all look for.
And love is something that should be shared.
My husband shares me because he loves me.
And I share myself with others because I love my husband.

When I love another man, or other men, I am loving my husband more.
And love is something we all need more of.
When another man, or other men, make love to me, I love my husband even more.
That is how I see love. When another man makes love to me, it reminds me of how much my husband loves me.

Life is stressful in and of itself. We go through our daily routine of doing what we know we have to do. And too often we do what we have to do at the cost of not truly living our lives. As a married couple with *******, too often life steps in and living our lives steps out. And that sucks!

I am married to a wonderful man who loves sharing me with others. And I love being shared. Being married and having the opportunity to be with others, romantically and sexually, is fulfilling and exciting to say the least.

I have been told I am not like most women, in the fact that I love sex as much, if not more, than a lot of men do. And I like it bareback. I also do not have to ******* to do what a lot of women have to be ******* to do. I do not have to know a man to enjoy sex with him, either. My only real preference is that if I have sex with another man, or other men, I prefer them to be better hung than my husband is.

I love my husband. He may not have the biggest tool in the shed, but I know that he loves me because he allows me to love others. I was monogamous for so many years before I met my husband. Then, after I met my husband, my world opened up and I was given the freedom and the okay to love others as I love my husband, sometimes in ways I have never been able to love my husband.

When my husband looks at pictures of me with other men, it reminds him of how much I love him. And it pleases me that I have been able to love him that way. I am polyamorous, but I am also a swinger. I try not to limit my love to just my husband. I want to share my love and my body with as many men as I can. I want my husband to feel loved in this way as often as possible.

I believe that swinging is a healthy outlet and means to strengthen a relationship. I believe that when I have sex with other men that I am strengthening my marital bond with my husband by being a loving wife and loving him by loving other men. I also believe that having sex with others is a great way of dealing with the stress of daily life.

Now that I have lived this lifestyle, I can't imagine ever being monogamous again. And with the divorce rate being what it is, it would just make sense if husband's and wives allowed their spouse to be with others. I believe that if husbands and wives loved and trusted each other enough to allow them to play with others that their marriage would be less stressful and more fulfilling. And it's better than cheating!

One other thing I like about having an open marriage, and living the lifestyle, is having friends with benefits. I have always felt that friends and sex went together well. Although there are many forms of friendship, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each others company, trust, the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend. If someone is your friend, and they have these characteristics, why wouldn't you have sex with them?

If a man and woman have another couple as friends and your friend's husband is attracted to your wife, or your wife is attracted to your friend's husband, since you are friends, shouldn't you be able to have sex without having to explain your desires or worry about your marriage ending? I think so. And if you are a couple, and you have a single or a married male friend and he wants to be with your wife, since you are friends, it would only be right to let him. To me that is the meaning of true friendship.

These were just thoughts going through my head.

Any thoughts on my thoughts?

And there we have it, the perfect explanation of "having your cake, and eating it, too!" gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif
Written with the most sincerity, too! pic_word-SWEET.jpg

The key id that both the man and woman are in total agreement to this if there are concerns or doubt shoulf really think about it if one is for it and pressures the other to let it happen things will probably turn out very badly.

The secret to finding happiness is being open to new experiences.
That means being open to new people as well.
Love is the one thing that we all look for.
And love is something that should be shared.
My husband shares me because he loves me.
And I share myself with others because I love my husband.

When I love another man, or other men, I am loving my husband more.
And love is something we all need more of.
When another man, or other men, make love to me, I love my husband even more.
That is how I see love. When another man makes love to me, it reminds me of how much my husband loves me.

Life is stressful in and of itself. We go through our daily routine of doing what we know we have to do. And too often we do what we have to do at the cost of not truly living our lives. As a married couple with *******, too often life steps in and living our lives steps out. And that sucks!

I am married to a wonderful man who loves sharing me with others. And I love being shared. Being married and having the opportunity to be with others, romantically and sexually, is fulfilling and exciting to say the least.

I have been told I am not like most women, in the fact that I love sex as much, if not more, than a lot of men do. And I like it bareback. I also do not have to ******* to do what a lot of women have to be ******* to do. I do not have to know a man to enjoy sex with him, either. My only real preference is that if I have sex with another man, or other men, I prefer them to be better hung than my husband is.

I love my husband. He may not have the biggest tool in the shed, but I know that he loves me because he allows me to love others. I was monogamous for so many years before I met my husband. Then, after I met my husband, my world opened up and I was given the freedom and the okay to love others as I love my husband, sometimes in ways I have never been able to love my husband.

When my husband looks at pictures of me with other men, it reminds him of how much I love him. And it pleases me that I have been able to love him that way. I am polyamorous, but I am also a swinger. I try not to limit my love to just my husband. I want to share my love and my body with as many men as I can. I want my husband to feel loved in this way as often as possible.

I believe that swinging is a healthy outlet and means to strengthen a relationship. I believe that when I have sex with other men that I am strengthening my marital bond with my husband by being a loving wife and loving him by loving other men. I also believe that having sex with others is a great way of dealing with the stress of daily life.

Now that I have lived this lifestyle, I can't imagine ever being monogamous again. And with the divorce rate being what it is, it would just make sense if husband's and wives allowed their spouse to be with others. I believe that if husbands and wives loved and trusted each other enough to allow them to play with others that their marriage would be less stressful and more fulfilling. And it's better than cheating!

One other thing I like about having an open marriage, and living the lifestyle, is having friends with benefits. I have always felt that friends and sex went together well. Although there are many forms of friendship, certain characteristics are present in many types of friendship. Such characteristics include affection, sympathy, empathy, honesty, altruism, mutual understanding and compassion, enjoyment of each others company, trust, the ability to be oneself, express one's feelings, and make mistakes without fear of judgment from the friend. If someone is your friend, and they have these characteristics, why wouldn't you have sex with them?

If a man and woman have another couple as friends and your friend's husband is attracted to your wife, or your wife is attracted to your friend's husband, since you are friends, shouldn't you be able to have sex without having to explain your desires or worry about your marriage ending? I think so. And if you are a couple, and you have a single or a married male friend and he wants to be with your wife, since you are friends, it would only be right to let him. To me that is the meaning of true friendship.

These were just thoughts going through my head.

Any thoughts on my thoughts?
I couldn't agree with you more. My wife is much like you but perhaps not as open about her feelings. It took her a while to realize that as she got older her sex drive increased and mine decreased and also to get her to let go of the old archaic notions that a married women should only be with her husband sexually forever. As long as her husband is agreeable to her being sexually satisfied by others as well as him, which of course I am, it is a win-win.

DeeDee, I kind of like the simple prayer “Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Back