The reason white women go black

Just look at my little cock,what women would want this compared to a beautiful black cock. I cant compete with these 12 inch cocks. Its embarrassing and shameful that i cant satisfy my wife with this little thing. Its a full 4 inches when hard,how pathetic is that. What should i do ? these black cocks are a sight of beauty for sure.

Attachments

• a2a0k.jpg
    a2a0k.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 101
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 97
  • a4vk.jpg
    a4vk.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 98
  • a563.jpg
    a563.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 98
  • aaxu.jpg
    aaxu.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 96
  • blackd8.jpg
    blackd8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 107
  • blacky4.jpg
    blacky4.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 115
  • blackzc.jpg
    blackzc.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 110
... I cant compete ... Its embarrassing and shameful that i cant satisfy my wife with this little thing. .... What should i do ? ...

Don't even try to compete. You don't need to satisfy her with that- you need to learn to excel at using a cuckold's main sex organ: your mouth. :mstickle:
Most of all, you need to let her know how much you love her and want her to be fully satisfied sexually and that you would be happy for her to enjoy having sex with men that are better endowed.

Good luck,
will

I'm gushing with laughter right now from viewing those pics!:bounce:

At least you're capable enough to admit to it. Unlike a lot of hubbies out there who'd puff their chests that admit to such.

You are right...i feel the same way. i know my lil dicklet can't satisfy my wife so i am not even allowed to try anymore. my mouth is the only sexual tool i have to bring her to orgasm...and usually when her pussy is full of a Black Mans cum! It is somewhat liberating to admit this, not only to ourselves but to others as well...we white men are worthless to give our wives the pleasure they deserve. All Hail the BBC! :blackheart:

You are right...i feel the same way. i know my lil dicklet can't satisfy my wife so i am not even allowed to try anymore. my mouth is the only sexual tool i have to bring her to orgasm...and usually when her pussy is full of a Black Mans cum! It is somewhat liberating to admit this, not only to ourselves but to others as well...we white men are worthless to give our wives the pleasure they deserve. All Hail the BBC! :blackheart:

A lot of you cuck hubbies ought to get together with several black bulls and when the bulls are done screwing the wives, you boi come in and do what's necessary.

I don't agree in your point of view but I tolerate it.
My experience is different. I've never had a boyfriend with an small cock, even more my husband is caucasian and he has a good size cock.

This pretty well explains why white women go black MY cuck buddy in the first pic Myself in the second pic We are weak Black Cock is Superior ;) ;)

Oh, come on Michael. You know there are huge white dicks as well as black ones. Heck, in your case there are even huge Asian dicks in comparison. :D

There is no "superior" cock, just some bigger than others regardless of race.

Oh, come on Michael. You know there are huge white dicks as well as black ones. Heck, in your case there are even huge Asian dicks in comparison. :D

There is no "superior" cock, just some bigger than others regardless of race.
Well I got to say personally in the last 16 years I've seen alot of cock All white ones have been no more then 5 inches all black anywhere from 9-12 inches AMAZING

Well I got to say personally in the last 16 years I've seen alot of cock All white ones have been no more then 5 inches all black anywhere from 9-12 inches AMAZING

I find that very difficult to believe, but then again, :eek: maybe it's something in the water where you live. :unsure:
Calling Erin Brockovich!!! :help::bounce:

Sorry, but white guys don't get the easy out of saying it's size alone. The truth is, develop a miracle pill that triples your cock size, and your woman will still desperately need black men for true satisfaction. Skill, will, power, and ability all play into it.

Back