The reason white women go black

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by iksa12ibbcswgc, May 28, 2012.

1. iksa12ibbcswgc

iksa12ibbcswgc Member

Just look at my little cock,what women would want this compared to a beautiful black cock. I cant compete with these 12 inch cocks. Its embarrassing and shameful that i cant satisfy my wife with this little thing. Its a full 4 inches when hard,how pathetic is that. What should i do ? these black cocks are a sight of beauty for sure.

Attached Files:

2. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Don't even try to compete. You don't need to satisfy her with that- you need to learn to excel at using a cuckold's main sex organ: your mouth. :mstickle:
    Most of all, you need to let her know how much you love her and want her to be fully satisfied sexually and that you would be happy for her to enjoy having sex with men that are better endowed.

Good luck,
    will

3. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I'm gushing with laughter right now from viewing those pics!:bounce:

At least you're capable enough to admit to it. Unlike a lot of hubbies out there who'd puff their chests that admit to such.

Sampson01 likes this.
  4. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    You are right...i feel the same way. i know my lil dicklet can't satisfy my wife so i am not even allowed to try anymore. my mouth is the only sexual tool i have to bring her to orgasm...and usually when her pussy is full of a Black Mans cum! It is somewhat liberating to admit this, not only to ourselves but to others as well...we white men are worthless to give our wives the pleasure they deserve. All Hail the BBC! :blackheart:

squirtyshorts likes this.
  5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A lot of you cuck hubbies ought to get together with several black bulls and when the bulls are done screwing the wives, you boi come in and do what's necessary.

idahocuckold and squirtyshorts like this.
  6. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
  7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    White wives also go black for the sole purpose of wearing their black cock 'coat of arms' on their flesh.

747_1000.jpg

PalePigBoy, Sampson01, gemInI and 6 others like this.
  8. Dom22

Dom22 Member

You should check into an insane asylum, or did you escape from the IA?

9. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

I don't agree in your point of view but I tolerate it.
    My experience is different. I've never had a boyfriend with an small cock, even more my husband is caucasian and he has a good size cock.

10. 3inchMichael

3inchMichael Member

This pretty well explains why white women go black MY cuck buddy in the first pic Myself in the second pic We are weak Black Cock is Superior ;) ;) IMG_20130901_225618.jpg IMG_20130903_232807.jpg

PalePigBoy likes this.
  11. willsrvu

Oh, come on Michael. You know there are huge white dicks as well as black ones. Heck, in your case there are even huge Asian dicks in comparison. :D

There is no "superior" cock, just some bigger than others regardless of race.

stockinglover19 likes this.
  12. 3inchMichael

3inchMichael Member

Well I got to say personally in the last 16 years I've seen alot of cock All white ones have been no more then 5 inches all black anywhere from 9-12 inches AMAZING

13. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    theshaw81 and gemInI like this.
  14. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Someone else agrees here!

15. willsrvu

I find that very difficult to believe, but then again, :eek: maybe it's something in the water where you live. :unsure:
    Calling Erin Brockovich!!! :help::bounce:

3inchMichael likes this.
  16. londonkinkyguy

londonkinkyguy New Member

17. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Your cuck buddy married too, boi?

18. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    the reason white girls love black is they know how to use us white girls and we love them

PalePigBoy, jazzmo and gemInI like this.
  19. digittwitch

digittwitch Active Member

Sorry, but white guys don't get the easy out of saying it's size alone. The truth is, develop a miracle pill that triples your cock size, and your woman will still desperately need black men for true satisfaction. Skill, will, power, and ability all play into it.

theshaw81 and PalePigBoy like this.