The reason u dudes get no hook up here

You dudes are going to disagree but who cares. You dudes are so thirsty that you scare these women and I'm sure their husbands as well. Every pic of a pussy or ass you dudes act like you never seen a pussy. "Oh ******* I wanna fuck u" "damn my 10 inches hard" "I want my dick in u" "let's fuck right now" etc. Calm y'all ass down. Be smooth about this *******. Act like you've had some pussy before. I see why you dudes aren't getting any pussy from this site. You're thirsty asses are scaring these people with your thirsty asses.

You dudes are going to disagree but who cares. You dudes are so thirsty that you scare these women and I'm sure their husbands as well. Every pic of a pussy or ass you dudes act like you never seen a pussy. "Oh ******* I wanna fuck u" "damn my 10 inches hard" "I want my dick in u" "let's fuck right now" etc. Calm y'all ass down. Be smooth about this *******. Act like you've had some pussy before. I see why you dudes aren't getting any pussy from this site. You're thirsty asses are scaring these people with your thirsty asses.
Talk what you know , not what you dont know and for your info i have had 3 hook-ups here , ever thought that some of these women like for BBC bulls to be direct... some like aggressiveness........

Truly spoken. :exciting: Allow that all members are individuals bound by BBC only. I want BBC under both of our respective parameters.

some likke that direct approach but some don't. i dont thinkk i've had a conversation here yet wherein tthe big cockedguy wasn't sending me dick pics within 2 or 3 posts. :( reallly? i agree with straightdrop that that approach works sometimes but if that's your approach all the time ur missing a lot. i need a guy that is good with BOTH heads. i need a bit of warm up time

Let the game come to you! Then you can seperate the real from the fake! Must here are poser, anyway all the way down to the pics!Half these dudes arent black anyway... Just white dudes trying to get off! Or some teen having fun... You have be realistic about this *******! You got a 10 inch dick... And begging for pussy!!! You could getting paid to fuck!

i think the litttle dicked white guys are real. :devil: i know at least one who is!!! :bounce: oh, and one big dicked black guy too although he wasn't as well hung as he let on in the beginning

I think some guys up here think that since this is a site where most of the women crave black guys, that it gives them the right to go crazy over them and be extra aggressive sometimes. True while some women like the first-time aggressive approach, a lot of women I've come in contact up here just wants a normal guy to talk to them like they have a brain. I agree with Niggdick, some of these fools just need to calm down a little.

but i'm NOT saying the agressive slam bang approach doesn'tt work with some. oh, and one more thing. don't b following up ur prematture dick pic with a "how do u like THAT bytch!" just doens't do it for me :bounce: u want to call me a bitch u'd better have me moaning first :frantic:then u can do most anything u want

Being aggressive, being thirsty ad letting a woman know what u want are different. Dudes here (and every other interracial site that I post on). Thirsty. Women (0r lying man) post a pic of a pussy or ass and niggas come out of the wood work. "******* baby" "you can ride my dick any time". I even seen pics of utter dirt bags with disgusting looking pussies and dudes still "******* you look good baby". Dudes you got to have some good conversation even though this is a hook up and fuck site. I get white chicks all the time (gym, grocery store etc)with good conversation. Step ya game up fellas.

sure thing ;D but you might expect a higher concentration of BBC on niche websites. Then again, they might have enough action already and are freaked out by the whole obsessed white boi stuff.

of course. i get the nature of the site. ya, there is a LOT of gay stuff here too. i just let that pass me by. different strokes for different folkks u know? not all of the litttle white boys here are gay though. i found a cute litttle cucky pet. every girl should own one!!! lol he bought me dinner and did my laundry this weekend!!! :bounce:

Personally speaking, I don't disagree with you one bit. If I could, I'd give you standing round of applause.
Sometimes when you try too hard, you won't get anywhere. I've never once attempted to hook up with a woman on here, yet my inbox is flooded with messages from suppose "women". I say "women" because most of these people are men posing as women.

It's like some of these guys just discovered they have a dick and now they want to show it every chance they get. Truth be told, if you have to rely on the internet as your major source of hooking up with a guy or chick, then you need to log off, get some fresh air, and interact with real people.

Personally speaking, I don't disagree with you one bit. If I could, I'd give you standing round of applause.
Sometimes when you try too hard, you won't get anywhere. I've never once attempted to hook up with a woman on here, yet my inbox is flooded with messages from suppose "women". I say "women" because most of these people are men posing as women.

It's like some of these guys just discovered they have a dick and now they want to show it every chance they get. Truth be told, if you have to rely on the internet as your major source of hooking up with a guy or chick, then you need to log off, get some fresh air, and interact with real people.
Exactly.. you can tell the dudes that don't get any pussy from their thirst on this site. There's a thread about "thigh fucking" and what do you know, there's cats over there "my 10 inches want those thighs" "I wanna fuck those thighs" etc. I mean what's next InterracialLover? Muthafuckas posting about wanting to fuck belly fat and love handles?

What turns men and women on is almost infinite in the possibilities. Different people like different things, different ways. Unless you are an absolute lying asshole you can get laid here or someplace else if you really want to. Some women like a nice gentle prolonged fucking, some like it a little rough and some like to have their heads banged though the wall while you are fucking their pussy, or ass. It's simply a matter of hooking up with someone compatible with your interests. I'm not here to find pussy, I am here to share ideas and opinions. I restrict myself to a mostly closed group of individuals that share the same interest and the same passion for IR sex. I like knowing the woman that I am sharing my bed with. I like not worrying much about STD's. I like knowing that I can get laid pretty much anytime I want to with no problems or drama. A lot of people wouldn't like the restrictions within the group but it works for us

I came here not looking for a hookup, but I got one. And he's completely turned my world upside down.

I got so many "hey, bitch I can give you what you need cos I got a 14 inch dick" posts it's not even funny. Guys, acting like farm animals isn't gonna get you anywhere with anyone that isn't a guy pretending to be a woman.....good luck with that lol

The reason I hooked up with the beautiful man that I did is entirely because he engaged me intellectually (I know that sounds poncey, but I can't think of another word for it)...basically he talked his way into my panties. And when we met it was no surprise to find that he is absolutely as gorgeous as I expected. Which is why we've got together a few times since and will again (I hope!)

With a lot of the guys here, if I were to arrange to meet them, I wouldn't be at all sure that I wasn't meeting a big
fat (white) sheep farmer who thinks that talking like you have a big black dick must mean you have one.

Some guys seem to have an overwhelming need to be black. It's OK to be white, you know? You just have to find a way to be comfortable as what you are, and not pretend to be what you can't be. xx

I came here not looking for a hookup, but I got one. And he's completely turned my world upside down.

I got so many "hey, bitch I can give you what you need cos I got a 14 inch dick" posts it's not even funny. Guys, acting like farm animals isn't gonna get you anywhere with anyone that isn't a guy pretending to be a woman.....good luck with that lol

The reason I hooked up with the beautiful man that I did is entirely because he engaged me intellectually (I know that sounds poncey, but I can't think of another word for it)...basically he talked his way into my panties. And when we met it was no surprise to find that he is absolutely as gorgeous as I expected. Which is why we've got together a few times since and will again (I hope!)

With a lot of the guys here, if I were to arrange to meet them, I wouldn't be at all sure that I wasn't meeting a big
fat (white) sheep farmer who thinks that talking like you have a big black dick must mean you have one.

Some guys seem to have an overwhelming need to be black. It's OK to be white, you know? You just have to find a way to be comfortable as what you are, and not pretend to be what you can't be. xx

ditto

Back